You were wrong to make her believe you could keep her safe.
你让我们都这么认为
You made us all believe.
操作员4-6 我是队长
Operator 4-6, this is Team Leader.
我们跟丢了目标
We lost the target.
目标最后一次出现在玛丽·玛格丽特医院
Last seen at Mary Margaret Hospital.
你是否发现了目标 完毕
Do you have a visual? Over.
没有
Negative.
不过刚收到医院那边的消息
But fresh hospital intel just in.
"疑似胎盘早剥并伴有阴♥道♥出血
"Suspected placental abruption with vaginal bleeding.
出现变异减速"
Variable fetal deceleration present."
听起来目标要生孩子了
Sounds like tango's about to pop out a bun.
考虑到她的身体状况 她逃不了多远
Given her medical condition, she can't be far away.
仔细排查这片区域
Let's canvass these areas.
等我把麻♥醉♥药♥送进去之后
As soon as I get this epidural in,
你就会感觉好多了
you're gonna feel a whole lot better.
-好的 -然后我们就可以开始了
- Okay. - And we'll be ready to go.
你可以全程保持清醒
And you get to stay awake the whole time.
真的
Really?
好吧
Okay.
她为什么觉得这么疼
Why is she in so much pain?
她的婴儿吸氧不足
Her baby's not receiving enough oxygen.
正在子♥宫♥里挣扎求生
It's fighting to stay alive inside her womb.
相信我 这是好现象 但我必须动作快点
Trust me, that's a good thing, but I need to work fast.
再注射五单位吗♥啡♥
Push another five of morphine.
尼克 快告诉我
Nik, please just tell me,
孩子不会有事的
nothing's gonna happen to the baby.
等你听到孩子的哭声
The moment you hear your baby cry,
你自然会知道一切都没事
you'll know that everything's going to be okay.
现在 在针扎进去的时候你会感到少许压力
Now, you're gonna feel some pressure as I insert the needle.
深吸一口气
Take a deep breath.
坚持住 好吗 我就在这
Just stay with me, all right? I'm right here.
没事的 我们要有孩子了
It's fine. We're having a baby.
我爱你
I love you.
你会做得很棒的
You're gonna do great.
这可不是我想象中孩子出生的场景
This just isn't how I pictured the birth of our baby.
你想象中是什么样的
How'd you picture it?
梦幻般的
Magical.
等我一下
Okay, hold on.
准备好了吗
You ready?
开始进行低位横向切口
Starting a low transverse incision now.
有些粘连 给我电刀
She has some adhesions. Hand me the bovie.
粘连 很糟糕吗
Adhesions? Is that bad?
很正常 让我猜猜 你割除了阑尾
It's common. Let me guess. You had your appendix out.
十五岁的时候
Um, when I was 15.
你做得很好 莉斯
You're doing fine, Liz.
准备打开腹膜
Ready to open the peritoneum.
手术超快剪
Metzenbaum scissors.
组织镊
Adson pickups.
子♥宫♥打开切口了
Uterine incision is complete.
准备好见见你的孩子了吗 莉斯
You ready to meet your baby, Liz?
当然了
Definitely. Please.
止血钳
Clamps.
-快好了 -为什么宝宝这么安静
- Almost there. - Why's the baby so quiet?
克尔帕医生 没有呼吸
Dr. Korpal, there's no respiratory effort.
急救气囊
Ambu bag.
怎么回事
What's happening?
尼克 尼克 告诉我怎么回事
Nik? Nik, tell us what's wrong.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
有时候需要提醒他们一下该呼吸了
Sometimes they just need a reminder it's time to breathe.
好了
All right.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你生了一个健康美丽的女孩
You have a healthy, beautiful baby girl.
你好
Hi!
女孩
A girl!
你好
Hi.
我还是喜欢艾格尼斯
I still like Agnes.
你知道我的感受
You know my feelings.
这名字不仅让我重温童年伤害
Besides reliving childhood traumas,
还是个老太太的名字
it's an old lady name.
但对新生儿 所有老旧都将焕然一新
But with babies, everything that's old is new again.
而且
Besides,
这是山姆母亲的名字
it was Sam's mother's name.
我只知道他这一个亲人
He's the only family I ever knew.
恭喜你了 伊丽莎白
Congratulations, Elizabeth.
我能看看她吗
May I see her?
不行 出去
No. Get out.
请出去 让他出去
Please, go away. Make him go away.
这一天经历了太多 她也打了很多药
It's been a long day. She's had a lot of drugs.
不是药物原因
It's not the drugs.
这是我的女儿
This is my daughter.
当我求你了
I'm begging you.
就在外边等着吧
Just wait out here.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
纳瓦比探员找到了阿萨·雅克比的妻子
Agent Navabi found Asa Jacobi's wife.
她住在凤♥凰♥城
She's living in Phoenix,
自从丈夫失踪以后 她就再也
and she has had no contact with her husband
没跟他联♥系♥过
since he went missing.
-又走不通了 -非也
- A dead end. - No.
他失踪的头几年
For the first few years after his disappearance,
她接到过一系列不寻常的电♥话♥
she got a series of unusual phone calls.
线路那头传来呼吸声
She could hear breathing on the line,
但对方并不说话
but the caller wouldn't speak.
恶作剧电♥话♥没什么特别
Prank calls aren't unusual.
但如果总是在结婚周年日打来就很特别了
They are when they always fall on your wedding anniversary.
所以我追查了她的通话记录
So I traced the wife's phone records.
电♥话♥都是用付费电♥话♥打的
Those calls were all made on pay phones,
但是用电♥话♥卡付费
but they were paid for with calling cards.
有账单地址吗
You find a billing address?
有 而且用来支付账单的账户
Yep, and the accounts used to pay those bills
也买♥♥下了
also paid for this
哥伦比亚高地这处中世纪风格的房♥产
mid-century Columbia Heights charmer.
过去二十年房♥产所有权都在一人名下
Been under single ownership for the past 20 years,
但是找不到这个主人
only there is no owner.
那是个化名
It's an alias.
快叫雷斯勒和莎马过去
Get Ressler and Samar there now.
安全
We're clear!
安全
Clear!
看来家里没人
Looks like no one's home.
楼下
Downstairs!
走
Go.
这究竟是什么地方
What the hell is this place?
你负责看着这儿 我出去透透气
Keep an eye on things here. I'm gonna get some air.
莉斯 她真漂亮
Liz, she's beautiful.
抱歉 邓比
I'm sorry, Dembe.
我明白 雷蒙德
I know, Raymond.
-怎么了 -医生
- What is it? - Doctor.
-医生 -出什么事了
- Doctor. - What's wrong?
我胸口
My chest.
她无法呼吸了
Hey, she can't breathe.
把宝宝给我
Give me the baby.
她出什么事了
What's wrong with her?
血氧含量下降 给她吸氧
O2 levels are dropping. Get her some oxygen.
我需要心电图仪 心梗测试板
I need a stat EKG, cardiac panel,
进行肺部通气灌注扫描
and a VQ scan.
测心电图
EKG stat.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
我等会儿才能回答你
I have to get back to you on that.
尼克 做点什么
Nik, do something.
我联♥系♥了阿兰姆
I checked with Aram.
那些天线
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表