which means you two must work together.
从现在起 你们共享
From now on, you share intel-- anything and everything
所有与雷丁顿和基恩行踪有关的情报
relating to the whereabouts of Reddington and Keen.
我没意见
I'm fine with that.
在这个问题上 中情局一直都毫无秘密可言
Agency's always been an open book on this topic.
我认为你们这是大错特错
I think you're making a big mistake here.
总统可不认同
The President doesn't agree.
如果我不愿意合作呢
And if I'm not willing to cooperate?
那就会有愿意的人来取代你
Then you'll be replaced by someone who is.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler,
为了国♥家♥安♥全♥利益起见
in the interests of national security,
这是最佳的行动方案
this is the best course of action.
看起来这地方装♥修♥过了
Seems you've upgraded this place.
带我参观一下吧
I'd love to have a tour.
每个人都希望在别人眼中自己有一个样子
Everyone has a way they want to be perceived--
一个借口 一个谎言
a cover story, a lie.
他们会告诉你想让你相信的话
They tell you what they want you to believe.
但是我认为行动胜于空谈
But I think actions speak louder than words,
尤其是那些出于忠诚
especially the ones we take out of loyalty
或是责任感
or our sense of duty
或是爱
or love
或是希望获得第二次机会的行动
or out of hope for a second chance.
我只想让你得到第二次机会 莉斯
That's all I want for you, Liz-- a second chance.
我会不惜一切代价 保证你得到这个机会
I'll do anything to make sure that you get it.
希望你没事 如果听到这段留言 打给我
I hope you're okay. If you get this, I'll be here.
-你去哪了 -忙着晒太阳呢
- Hey, where have you been? - Working on my tan.
事情怎么样了 我打过电♥话♥给你
How did it go? I tried calling you.
我们的谈话非常有成效
We had a very, uh, productive conversation.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你衣领上的是血吗
Is that -- is that blood on your collar?
你干了什么
What have you done?
我说了我会解决的 我解决了
Hey, look, I told you I would fix it, so I did.
打开后备箱
Open the trunk.
-不 格温 -打开后备箱
- No, Gwen... - Open the trunk!
你不会想打开的
You don't want me to do that.
你知道这都是些什么人吗
Do you have any idea who these people are?
如果你干了什么 如果你
If you did something, if you --
他们会认为是我♥干♥的
t-they're gonna think it was me, okay?
他们会来找我
They'll come for me.
不 他们如果想找你
No, they're not gonna come for you
必须先过了我这关
without going through me first.
格 格温
Gw-gwen!
天呐
Oh God.
没事的
It's fine.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
已经搞定了
It's done.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表