他要求我们带你来见他
He's demanded that we bring you here.
谁
Which one?
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
这件事跟我无关
I have nothing to do with this.
我不知道他想从我这里得到什么
I don't know what he wants from me.
我不要进去
I am not going in here.
你就是得进去
Well, you are going in.
麻烦请你脱掉衣服
If you can please disrobe.
绝不
Like hell!
给我的律师打电♥话♥
Call my lawyer.
你们的负责人是谁
Who is your O.I.C.?
是我
That would be me.
先生们 请帮杰拉德先生把连衣裤脱了
Gentlemen, help Mr. Gerard out of his, uh, jumpsuit.
这不会有用的
This will never work.
如果他问我
If he asks me,
我就必须告诉他我身上有窃听器
I'm gonna have to tell him that I'm wearing a wire.
向我的委托人撒谎是不道德的
It will be unethical for me to lie to my client.
请明确记录我是被迫服从的
Let the record reflect that I am complying under duress
还有我在宪法第四修正案下的个人隐私权
and that my fourth amendment right to privacy
被侵犯了
is being violated.
我不被恶心的权利也被侵犯了
As is my right not to be nauseated.
遵照雷丁顿的要求
Per Reddington's demands.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我来吧 亲爱的
I'll get that, dear.
那边第一个桌子
The first table over there.
这没用的
This is not working.
莉兹 拜托
Lizzy, please.
坐一下
Take a seat.
我让崔给你拿一块派来
I'll have Chui bring you a piece of pie.
我保证你会为此感谢我的
I promise you'll thank me.
得了吧 一个律师
Cut it out. A lawyer?
这对我们能有什么帮助
How is that gonna help us with this?
律师们专门寻找可利用的漏洞
Lawyers find an exploit loopholes.
这是律师们可恶的地方
It's what makes them so loathsome.
而马文·杰拉德
And Marvin Gerard...
是他们中最可恶的一个
is the most loathsome of them all.
这正是他的无价之处
That's what makes him so invaluable.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
你好 马文
Hello, Marvin.
下周就是我的假释听证会了
My parole hearing is next week.
圣诞节提前到了
Christmas came early.
你以为这算是送我礼物吗
You think this is a gift?
你朝我的方向喘口气
They'll probably tack on five more years
他们都很可能再给我加五年刑
just seeing you breathe in my direction.
-你身上有窃听器吗 -当然有
- Are you wired? - Of course I'm wired.
我跟他们说过这不会有用的
I told them not to bother.
我跟你们说过这不会有用的
I told you not to bother.
伊丽莎白 这是马文·杰拉德
Elizabeth, Marvin Gerard,
-刑事辩护律师 -断了一个
- criminal attorney... - One down.
也可以说是刑事罪犯兼律师
Not necessarily in that order.
终于啊
Finally.
我见到了传奇人物
I am in the presence of greatness.
你就是那个人
You're the one.
你就是那个让他放弃自♥由♥的人啊
You're the one who made him throw away his freedom.
老天啊 马文 别再提了
Good God, Marv, let it go.
怎么 当初是你来找我问意见的
What? You asked for my advice.
我那只是作为一个朋友
I was simply giving you, as a friend,
提前通知你我的计划
a heads up regarding my plans.
你当年是个绝佳的律师
You were a wonderful attorney.
而你却是个糟糕的委托人
And you were a terrible client.
断了两个
Two.
虽然你未必感兴趣
Not that you're interested,
但是
but, uh...
我刚刚订婚了
I just got engaged.
和贝基·温伯格
Becky Weinberg.
原来律所的那个律师助理贝基吗
Becky from the old firm? The paralegal.
我的天 你这老狗
Oh, my God. You old dog.
每分钟都在变老啊
Getting older by the minute.
这次的事情恐怕要让我的婚约推后十年
You just extended my engagement about a decade with this stunt.
我永远别想假释了
Now I'm never gonna make parole.
贝基和我...她不会一直等我的
Becky and I -- she's not gonna wait around.
好了 大律师 我们谈正事吧
All right, Counselor, let's get down to business.
我现在有一件事需要你全力帮助我
I have a situation that requires your undivided attention.
不 不可能 自首吧
No, it doesn't. Turn yourselves in.
马文 听我说完 有些事你不知道
Marvin, hear me out. You don't have all the facts.
是吗 可是我有眼睛
No? But I have eyes.
我能看见你在里面 而他们在外面
And I can see that you're in here, and they are out there.
现在你又要跟我说什么
And now you're gonna start in with me about how,
有你在 事情并不是眼见的那个样子
with you, there's always more than meets the eye.
不要 住手
No, stop!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
住手
Stop!
够了
That's enough!
你打断了他的肋骨
You broke his ribs.
听起来好像刺穿了他的肺
Sounds like his lung is punctured.
你弄疼他了
You're hurting him.
这是唯一能消肿的方法
That's the only way to stop the swelling.
你关心他干嘛
What do you care?
我不想任何人受到伤害
I didn't want anybody to get hurt.
是吗 我怎么觉得你很想伤害他
Really? Seemed to me like you wanted to hurt him bad.
她别无选择
She didn't have a choice.
他要是抢了她的枪怎么办 卡莉
What if he'd gotten her gun? What then, Carly?
他要是有了武器这里的人会安全吗
Do you think any of us would be safer if he were armed?
你觉得你会安全吗
You think you'd be safe?
他在弄什么 认罪协议吗
What is he working on? A plea agreement?
不然为什么找个律师来
Why else bring a lawyer in here other than to cut a deal?
如果你居然会觉得我有意愿...
If you think for one second that I am interested...
不会有协议的
There will be no deal.
那为什么还要费这么多事找他来
Then why go to all the trouble to bring him in here?
没道理啊
Doesn't make any sense.
马文·杰拉德是东海岸
Marvin Gerard was one of the most respected
最著名的辩护律师之一
defense attorneys on the Eastern Seaboard.
完美的妻子 完美的工作 一切都很完美
Perfect wife, perfect job, perfect, all of it...
除了他的儿子蒂莫西
Save for his son Timothy.
是个不爱说话的孩子
Quiet boy.
认识了些不好的人
Fell in with some bad eggs, it seems.
违反纪律 在学校惹麻烦 吸毒
Disciplinary issues, troubles at school, drug abuse.
蒂莫西从她母亲的心理医生那里
Timothy was getting a steady supply of amphetamines
弄到安♥非♥他♥命♥类药物 利他林 阿得拉
from his mother's shrink -- Ritalin, Adderall.
她经常欺负这个孩子
She constantly bullied the boy.
马文和他的妻子分居了
Marvin and his wife separated.
他尽一切办法想获得监护权
He fought for custody,
联♥系♥了警♥察♥ 社会福利机构
contacted police, social services.
可他的妻子是一个非常有权有势的律所
But his wife was the princess in a very prominent
大老板的女儿 所以没人采取措施
and powerful legal dynasty, so no action was ever taken.
蒂莫西的监护权归她一个人所有
Timothy remained in her sole custody.
她对他的虐待愈加严重
Her abuse worsened.
这把马文逼上了绝路
Convinced he had no other option,
他绑♥架♥了他儿子
Marvin kidnapped the boy.
当然 警♥察♥找到了他
They tracked him down, of course.
把孩子还给了他母亲
Returned the child to his mother.
马文被取消了律师资格 定了罪并且入了狱
Marvin was disbarred, convicted, and incarcerated.
他儿子怎么样了
And what happened to his son?
一年后 蒂莫西上吊自杀了
A year later, Timothy hung himself.
那年他才15岁
He was 15.
狙击手已就位准备掩护
Snipers in position for cover.
各小队从这里和这里同时进去
Teams make simultaneous entries here and here.
用闪光弹和烟雾弹
Flashbangs and smoke.
安全地控制住场面
Secure and contain the scenario.
把附带伤害降到最低
Counter minimal risk of collateral damage.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表