我认识一个人总被弄混
I knew a guy that happened to all time.
新英格兰最好的玻璃工
Best glass-smith in New England.
西奥多·邦迪吹的花瓶比任何人都好
Nobody could free-blow a vase like Theodore Bundy.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
泰德·邦迪 一个出色的手艺人
Ted Bundy, an amazing craftsman,
却卖♥♥不出一个花瓶
couldn't sell a vase.
我们知道你是谁 法欣
We know who you are, Farzin.
她说对了吗 法欣
Is she right, Farzin?
-我可以给你膝盖来一枪 -等一下
- I could blow off a kneecap. - Wait, look --
我只不过帮一个
All I did was make the connection
查尔斯顿港的朋友
between Hasaan and a friend
和哈桑搭上关系而已
in the port in Charleston.
他的人都死了 他要想办法逃走
His men are dead. He needs a way out.
-他肯定又来找你了 -没有
- He must have contacted you again. - No.
好吧 好吧 有
Okay, okay, yes.
我收到消息
I got a message.
他说要找个地方躲几个小时
He needed a place to lay low for a few hours.
我有地址
I have the address.
别自责 法欣
Don't feel bad, Farzin.
你只是个走私贩 不是战士
You're a smuggler, not a fighter.
来电
你还好吧
Tell me you're okay.
你到哪里 你没事吧
Where have you -- are you okay?
-我们得见一面 -怎么了
- We need to meet. - What's going on?
一小时后到咏仪那儿 有好消息
Wing Yee's, one hour. I have good news.
是汤姆 他想见一面
It's Tom. He wants to meet.
这不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
阿兰姆
Aram.
号♥码不是基恩探员或者雷丁顿先生的
The burner wasn't Agent Keen's or Mr. Reddington's.
是汤姆的
It was Tom's.
他刚给基恩探员打了电♥话♥
And he just called Agent Keen.
-他们说什么了 -他们要见一面
- What did they say? - They set a meeting.
一小时后在一家叫咏仪的餐馆
One hour at a restaurant called Wing Yee.
-主管知道吗 -知道
- Does the Director know? - Yes.
他好像正在派人
And it appears he is sending a team.
通知城区警♥察♥ 给他们地址
Alert M.P.D.C. Send them the address.
阿兰姆找到了基恩的线索
Aram's got a line on Keen.
我不能离开他
I can't leave him.
他是我弟弟 我要在他身边
He's my brother. I need to stay close.
我懂的 我会打电♥话♥给你
I understand. I'll call.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫扎尔·比恩·哈桑
My name is Zal Bin Hasaan.
伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥革命军
Lieutenant in the Quds force
圣城部队中尉
of the army of the Islamic Revolution of Iran.
四年前
Four years ago,
哈桑在布宜诺斯艾利斯的一次犹太人集♥会♥上安了炸♥弹♥
Hasaan bombed a synagogue in Buenos Aires,
炸死了三十一人 其中十四个是妇女儿童
killed 31 people -- 14 women and children.
哈桑背上留下了三♥级♥烧伤
Hasaan walked away with third-degree burns on his back.
我叫扎尔·比恩·哈桑
My name is Zal Bin Hasaan.
好吧
Fine.
我本来只是想聊聊
I just wanted to talk,
但是 你的死期到了
but listen, it's your funeral.
等 等一下好吗
Just -- just hang on a second, all right?
我们拿到所有人♥质♥的证词了
We got statements from all the hostages.
把他们放了吧
Let's move to release them.
长官 很高兴你打电♥话♥来
Hey, sir, good to hear from you.
你有空吗
Do you have time to talk?
这边有点情况
Because there's a situation.
我们发现基恩的行踪了
We got a lead on Keen's whereabouts --
她和汤姆的行踪
hers and Tom's.
-汤姆 -是 我们监听到了他的电♥话♥
- Tom? - Yeah, we ran a tap on his phone.
听到他安排了一个会面
Heard him set up a meeting.
他成了共犯
It's aiding and abetting.
我警告过他不要搅进来
I told him to stay away.
现在他要后悔没听我的话了
He's gonna regret he didn't.
唐纳德 听我说 有件事
Donald, look, there's something
我必须得告诉你
that I need to talk to you about.
长官 我们会为基恩和你正名
Look, sir, we're gonna clear Keen's name first
让一切恢复正常的
and then yours and get things back to normal.
我这边完事给你电♥话♥
I'll call you when it's done.
你说对了 他不是哈桑
You were right. He's not Hasaan.
-那他是谁 -从他歌♥唱的方式来看
- Who is he? - The way he's singing,
说他是埃塞尔·默尔曼[歌♥星]都行
he could be Ethel Merman for all I care.
他准备好见你了 我得呼吸去了
He's ready for you. I need some air.
我刚跟国♥务♥院♥通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the State Department.
你属于非法入境
You entered the country illegally,
所以美国政♥府♥要将你驱逐出境
so the American government intends to deport you.
反正美国也不是我的家
The U.S. is not my home.
如果美国人想要把我送回英国
If the Americans want to send me back to England...
不 英国内政部拒绝了你的遣返
No, the U.K. Home Office is denying your return.
你在那里也是非法居留 所以
Your status there was also illegal, so...
他们正在办理送你回伊朗的手续
They're filing papers to send you back to Iran.
那里 莎马 他们会杀了我的
That's -- Samar, they will kill me.
我已经请求给予你政♥治♥庇护了
I've already put in a request to grant you political asylum.
我决不能再次失去你
I won't lose you again.
我一定是花眼了
Some operative I am.
连自己的妻子都要认不出了
I barely recognize my own wife.
前妻
Ex-wife.
你看起来真漂亮
You look great.
那种生活
That?
被迫躲躲藏藏的生活 马上就要结束了
Having to hide, that's gonna end.
你马上就能过上寻常的生活了 莉斯
You're gonna have a normal life, Liz --
拥有家庭 孩子 所有你想要的
a family, kids, everything you always wanted.
我觉得这些在短期内都不可能实现
I don't see that happening anytime soon.
我找到卡拉库尔特了
I found Karakurt.
-卡拉库尔特愿意交待 -交待一切
- Karakurt's willing to confess? - To all of it --
杀死中情局特工 参议员 还有秘社
Killing the C.I.A. Agents, the Senator, the Cabal --
库珀会联♥系♥雷斯勒
Cooper is gonna call Ressler,
他会拟一个认罪协议
and he's gonna get started on a plea deal.
跟上 我们要闯进去
Stack up on me. We go in hard.
倒数
On my count.
二 一
2, 1.
我得回去了
I should get back.
联邦探员 都不许动
Federal agents! Nobody move!
你跟我说我应该待在船上
You told me that I should have stayed on the boat
永远不要回来
and never come back.
但事实上我根本就不应该离开
The truth is I never should have left.
你出了事 而我却不在
You were in trouble, and I walked away.
你有你的梦想
You had a dream.
我希望你去追寻它
I wanted you to follow it.
我现在仍然这么想
I still do.
这就是我要告诉你的 莉斯
That's what I'm trying to tell you, Liz.
我正在追寻梦想
I am following it.
看看他们都知道什么
See what they all know.
你
You.
我看到一条评论
I read a review that said
说这里的馄饨汤简直好喝得犯法
the wonton soup was so good, it should be illegal.
我还以为是夸大其辞呢
I dismissed it as hyperbole.
我错了
My mistake.
我要看你的另一只手
I'm going to need to see your other hand.
这是贝雷塔M9
That is a Beretta M9,
我有秘密携带枪♥支♥许可证
for which I have a concealed carry permit.
拿出来给我看看
Go ahead and get that for me.
号♥码不清晰
Number's illegible.
看来在我们调查清楚之前
Looks like you're gonna have to come with me
你要跟我们走了
until we get that sorted out.
我不是他
I'm not him.
我发誓
I swear.
为什么要假扮他
Then why pretend?
莎马 看好人♥质♥
Samar, you need to secure the hostages
疏散整栋大楼
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表