摆脱秘密 谎言和冒险
out of the secrets and the lies and the risk.
我不想把你再拖回这里面来
I don't want to be the one to drag you back into this.
不是你把我拖回来的 你没有
You're not. You haven't.
汤姆 你 你不明白
Listen, Tom, you-- you don't understand.
我做了很多可怕的事
I have done so many terrible things.
伤害了很多人
I have hurt so many people.
我不在乎你做过什么
I don't care what you've done.
莉斯 我了解你的为人
Liz, I know who you are.
我一直认为那是理所当然的
I took that for granted for a long time,
但我现在不这么想了
but I don't now.
你说得对 我的确有计划 我会来救你的
So you're right. I do have plans. I'm coming to save you.
-汤姆 -太迟了
- Tom. Listen-- - It's too late.
因为我已经进来了
'Cause I'm already in.
进了哪里
In where?
你在哪里 你做了什么
Where are you? What have you done?
我得挂了 我爱你
I got to go. I love you.
这附近有什么好吃的
So, what's good around here?
跟我来
Follow me.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表