调度中心刚刚接到报♥警♥电♥话♥
Call just came in to dispatch.
警♥察♥局广场总局已出警
One Police Plaza Path responding.
报♥警♥了 开始计时
Call's in. Start your clocks.
钥匙卡和保险库密♥码♥
Key card and vault combination.
无声警报刚被启动
Silent alarm was just tripped.
跟我走
Let's go.
爸爸
Daddy.
不会有事的 好吗
It's gonna be okay, okay?
把枪发下
Put it down.
别想做英雄 六十秒 然后我们就走了
Don't be a hero, baby. 60 seconds, and we're ghosts.
纽约警♥察♥ 我叫你把枪放下
NYPD. I said put your gun down.
不 不 不 你不会想这样做的
No, no, no, no. You don't want to do this.
-五十五秒 -把你的枪放下
- 55 seconds. - Put down your gun!
不 你把你该死的枪放下
No, you put your damn gun down!
只是擦伤 你不会有事的
It's just a flesh wound. You're gonna be fine.
我的天啊 她在流血
Oh, my God, she's bleeding.
好痛
It hurts.
坚持住
Okay, hold on.
我们现在需要医疗人员
Okay, we need a medic right now.
出警队伍正在来的路上
Patrol Response en route.
救护车会和出警队伍一起过来
Ambulances will be dispatched as part of the response.
不 在警♥察♥确保安全之前他们是不会进来的
No, they won't enter until police secure the sight.
-她等不了那么久 -四十秒
- She can't wait that long. - 40 seconds.
我妻子就是因为你而死的
My wife is dead because of you.
我不会对这小女孩见死不救的
I'm not gonna let this little girl die, too.
我们必须走了 现在就走
We got to clear, now.
三十秒
30 seconds.
出警小队马上到现场了
Responding units on site.
我需要急救人员
I need a paramedic.
最近的小队在富尔顿街和珀尔街交界
Nearest unit is on Fulton and Pearl,
正往南移♥动♥
heading south.
-那太远了 -我的天啊 我女儿
- That's too far. - My God, my little girl!
-别 别 别 -你还好吗
- No, no, no! - Are you okay?
这是她父亲 等一下 等一下
That's the father. Hold on, hold on.
爸爸 跟着我
Dad, with me. Now.
-好 -我们要压住伤口
- Okay. - We got to keep pressure on the wound.
-好 -可以了吗
- All right. - All right?
-可以 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
一直压着伤口 你能做到吗
Keep pressure on the wound. Can you do it?
可以
Yeah.
-这是个坏主意 -把车钥匙给我
- This is a bad idea. - Give me the keys.
你究竟有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
急救人员正接近约翰街
Paramedics approaching John Street.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
萨迪
Sadie.
好 萨迪 听你♥爸♥的话
All right, Sadie, just listen to your dad.
好吗 一切都会好起来的
All right? Everything's gonna be fine.
我们会把你送到医生那
We're gonna get you to a doctor,
一切都会没事的
and everything's gonna be just fine.
抓稳
Hold on.
救护车呢
Where's my ambulance?
珀尔街与锡达街交界处 在向南开
Pearl and Cedar, southbound.
交给我吧 会没事的
I got her. That's alright.
宝贝你会没事的 会没事的
Baby, you'll be okay. You'll be okay.
她左下腹部中枪
I got a gunshot, lower left abdomen.
五秒后
In five!
走吧
Let's go.
别告诉我你也赞成这么做
Tell me you're not okay with this.
如果有更好的办法我不会赞成 但我没有
I wouldn't be if I had a better idea, but I don't.
特别探员雷斯勒和纳瓦比
Special Agents Ressler and Navabi.
接警警员称这些抢匪
First responders indicated that the robbers
很明白自己要找什么
knew exactly what they were looking for?
是一份沙特政♥府♥的
Yeah, it was a classified diplomatic pouch
加密外交邮袋
owned by the Saudi government.
有监控录像可看吗
Do you have any security feeds?
当然 这边请
Of course. Um, this way.
所以他们没拿别的东西
So, nothing else was taken?
真蠢 对吧
Stupid, right?
他们本可以拿些别的东西来误导我们
You'd think they'd take something else to mislead us.
我稍后来找你们
I'll catch up with you.
服务器机房♥在首席财务官办公室对面
Okay, uh, the server room is across from the CFO's office,
走廊尽头右手边第二间
second door from the end of the hall, right-hand side.
我看见服务器了
I see servers.
你得描述得再清楚些
I'm gonna need you to be a little more specific than that.
好吧 很多服务器
Okay. Many servers.
它们有没有连在调制解调器或显示器上
Are any of them connected to a modem or a screen?
有个键盘
There's a keyboard.
太好了 那就是终端连接的服务器
Great. That's the server the terminal's connected to.
顺着电线找然后插入 你知道的
Follow the cable and insert, uh, you know, the, uh --
你的加密狗
Your dongle?
对 不算是我的 不过 对
Yes. Uh, well, it's not mine, but, uh, yeah.
好吧 你的加密狗已经插♥进♥去了
Okay. Your dongle has been inserted.
现在可以远程访问了
Now we have remote access.
你要硬解这玩意
You're brute-forcing this thing?
当然 否则我怎么弄得到
Yeah, how else am I gonna generate
银行行长的密♥码♥
the bank president's password?
你在从他的社交媒体里挖掘数据
What, are you data-mining his social media?
光靠生成的个人信息
You can't generate enough personal details
是远远不够做一个有用的密♥码♥库的
to create a useful password dictionary.
真常见
Classic.
外勤得荣誉 技术员办事
Field gets the glory, support gets the job done.
只要我把密♥码♥输进去
Okay, as soon as I enter the password,
我们应该就可以控制那些钱了
we should have access to the funds.
需要视网膜扫描
未必 它要求视网膜扫描
Or not. It's requesting a retinal scan.
看来这是个双钥系统
Looks like we've got ourselves a two-key system.
有意思
Tasty.
出什么事了
What happened?!
别动 停下
Hey! Hold up! Stop!
她在哪 我女儿呢
Where is she? Where's my daughter?
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?!
先生 您不能进去
Sir, you're not allowed to go in there.
我们接受三种资助
We take three types of contributions --
大 黑 匿名
big, dark, and anonymous.
如果输了 这三点也适用参议员迪亚兹
Which if he loses, also describes Senator Diaz.
我逗你玩呢 罗伯特 拜托
I'm screwing with you, Robert. Come on.
我们今晚应该玩得尽兴
We're supposed to be having fun here tonight,
为下届美国总统筹钱
and raising money for the next President of the United States,
罗伯特·迪亚兹参议员
Senator Robert Diaz.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 斯科蒂
Oh, well, thank you, Scottie.
我知道大家都这么想
I know I speak for everyone here when I say,
老天 真希望做介绍的是霍华德
good God, I wish Howard had given that introduction.
我知道他现正忙于
Well, I understand he's off working on, well...
哈格里夫夫人希望您能
Mrs. Hargrave thinks you may be more comfortable
if I knew what it was, you'd have to kill me.
去她办公室等她
waiting in her office.
你怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
-我女儿在哪 -不请自来
- My daughter -- where is she? - Showing up uninvited.
你知不知道那些人是谁
Do you have any idea who some of those people are?
我不管 他们说你把她带走了
I don't care! They said you took her!
今晚对我来说很重要
Tonight is important to me.
有个护士死了
A nurse is dead,
有个七岁的小女孩在抢劫时中枪
a 7-year-old girl was shot in the robbery.
莎蒂·勒舍尔
Sadie Loescher,
二年级 家住珀尔街126号♥
a second grader at PS-126,
正在西奈山医院的一间私人病房♥内休息
is resting comfortably in a private room at Mount Sinai
多亏了一位著名的血管外科医生
thanks to the work of a renowned vascular surgeon
很神奇地及时空出了日程
whose schedule miraculously cleared up in time
取出了她骶骨上的六枚子弹碎片
to remove six bullet fragments lodged in her sacrum.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表