我需要证物搜集科的人尽快过来
I need someone here from evidence recovery ASAP.
没错
That's right.
三十包可♥卡♥因♥ 6♥4♥州际公路的129a出口
30 bags of cocaine, exit 129a off the I-6♥4♥.
能让他们赶紧过来吗
Can you get them here now, please?
我已经在这看管这些证据了一天了
I've been babysitting this evidence all day.
谢谢各位
Thank you, guys.
该走了
Time to run.
你拿到箱子之后
As soon as you get the package,
直接去卡比直升机场
bring it straight to Kirby Heliport.
整个计划的核心就是那个箱子
The plan hinges on that package.
不会有问题的
I'll be there.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
还行吧
I've been better.
再坚持一下
Okay, you're almost there.
一个小时后 雷斯勒就会把你转移到
In an hour, Ressler will move you to a holding cell
法庭的拘留室
at the courthouse.
你在那里就安全了
You'll be safe there.
我有些喘不上气
I'm having trouble breathing.
正是我要找的人
Just the man I'm looking for.
我的一名技术员弄清楚了
One of my technicians figured out why the
为什么密♥码♥不好用了
code box does not work.
显然是被改了
Apparently it was changed.
非常巧合的是 恰好发生在我们到达之前
Coincidentally enough, just prior to our arrival.
那肯定是因为
That must be...
什么
What?
失误吗
A mistake?
是的 有可能
Yes, probably.
可是我们无法证明
But we can't prove it.
这就是科技
Technology being what it is and all.
而你是负责这方面的人
And you are the tech guy.
阿兰姆 我喘
Aram, I can't...
我喘不过气了
I can't breathe.
她怎么了
What's happening to her?
我保证我不知道
I'm sure I don't know.
里面没有氧气了吗
Losing oxygen in there?
不好意思 我们没有密♥码♥
I'm sorry. We don't have the door code.
我会让我的手下立刻去查的
I'll have one of my men look into it right away.
那可真是悲剧
That would be a tragedy.
她最好值得你这么做
She'd better be worth it.
你说谁
Who's that?
那个女孩
The girl.
就是毁了你婚姻的那个女孩
You know, the one who annulled your marriage.
我对你们有所耳闻 你为了一个
I know about you two. I know you're risking your life
不想跟你有一点关系的人冒生命危险
for someone who doesn't want anything to do with --
别开枪
Hey, don't shoot.
别开枪 我是唐纳德·雷斯勒
Don't shoot. It's Donald Ressler.
好吧 开门
All right, open it.
-你来这干嘛 -库珀让我来的
- What are you doing here? - Cooper sent me.
我们得带他离开这
Look, we gotta get him out of here.
离开个鬼
Like hell we do.
主管知道卡拉库尔特在你手上
The Director knows you have Karakurt.
秘社的人要来了
The Cabal is coming.
无意冒犯 不过还是等着库珀告诉我吧
No offense, but I'll wait for Cooper to tell me that.
外面有人
Someone's out there!
秘社不是要来了
The Cabal's not coming.
他们已经到了
They're already here.
好吧 稳住呼吸 放慢速度
Okay, breathe slowly and steady.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
就算他们隔绝了这里的空气
Even if they shut out the air,
我在这里也应该能呼吸几个小时 对吧
I should be able to breathe in here for hours, right?
氮气
Nitrogen.
他从通风口往里充氮气
He's pumping nitrogen in through the vents.
这会 天呐 这样会把氧气都挤出去
It would -- oh, my God, it would strip the oxygen out
几分钟的事
in minutes.
你根本无法察觉
You wouldn't be able to smell it either.
你们几个就打算这么袖手旁观吗
What, are you guys just gonna watch this happen?
她不能呼吸了
She can't breathe.
主管说了他在想办法解决
The director said he's working on the problem.
你心里清楚他不会管的
He is not, and you know that!
做点什么 帮帮忙吧
Do something. Do something!
好吧 对了 基恩探员 坚持一下
Okay, right. Okay, Agent Keen. Okay, hang on.
我来 我来看看我能不能通过我的设备
I'm just -- I'm gonna see if I can access
接入通风系统
the ventilation system from my terminal.
好吗 马上 马上会没事的
Okay? It's, um, it's gonna be okay.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
主管怎么知道卡拉库尔特在我们这
How did the Director know that we had Karakurt?
我们先解决眼前的问题行吗
How about we focus on the problem at hand?
我们得先解决这些人 我才能回去找基恩
We gotta put down these targets so that I can get back to Keen.
-她在哪儿 -联调局的监管下
- Where is she? - F.B.I. custody.
秘社正在想办法带走她
The Cabal is trying to get at her.
你就一个人充当了一个正义联盟啊
You're just a one-man justice league, aren't you?
你知道在这结束之前你会害死我们吧
You know you're gonna get us all killed before this is over.
带我离开这
Get me out of here!
基恩
Keen!
安全
Clear!
-你没事吧 -我有事
- You okay? - I'm not!
你至少给我一个防身的武器
Least you could give me a weapon so I can defend myself.
然后你就能偷袭我们了 没门
Not if it's aimed at our backs, no way.
我没法接入通风系统
I can't access the air system,
不过我可以通过木马病毒改写系统
but I'm trying to override it with a rombertik.
这需要一点时间 莉斯
It's gonna take a little bit of time, Liz.
天哪 莉斯 我只能让你出来了
Oh, my God. Liz, I have to let you out.
求你了
Please!
该死 你到底有听吗 我...
Damn it, are you even listening? I --
我要去找媒体
I'll go to the press.
我不在乎
I don't care!
这里有证人
There are witnesses here.
我会让全世界知道
I will tell the world
你在这里干什么
what you're doing here.
修好通风装置
Fix the air!
我不知道该不该这样 皮特
I don't know about this, Peter.
最后会被归结为设备故障
It'll go down as an equipment malfunction.
查不到任何人头上
And there is no one to trace it to.
如果他把那扇门打开呢
Yeah? And what if he opens the door?
我们就回归最初的计划
Well, we return to the original plan.
把伊丽莎白·基恩带到秘密地点
We take Elizabeth Keen to an undisclosed location
进行审问 在那儿她试图逃跑
for questioning, from which she will try to escape.
于是... 我们不得不射杀她
And then... we'll be forced to shoot her.
不管怎样 她都死定了
In any case, you are looking at a ghost.
你知道我在这站了多久了吗
Do you have any idea how long I've been standing out here?
跟调度抱怨去吧 我们本来在去匹兹堡的路上
Hey, tell it to dispatch. We were halfway to Pittsburgh
接到电♥话♥一路赶回来
before we got the call to come all the way back.
好 开工吧
Okay, let's just load up.
我们不能让你处理证物
You know we can't let you handle the evidence.
我建议你看看你的表
And I'd advise you to check your watch
因为我从早上六点起就什么也没吃
because I've been out in the sun on my feet all day
在外面站了一整天
without a bite to eat since 6:00 a.m.
我们要给她甜甜圈来着
We offered her a doughnut.
我一直想问你们联调局的
Hey, I've been meaning to ask one of you federal boys.
怎么才能当上联调局探员
What does it take to be a g-man?
你看 我有弱视 天生的
See, I got this lazy eye. It's got a mind of its own.
你觉得这会是个问题吗
You suppose that would be an issue?
无意冒犯 不过我们今天很赶时间
No offense, but we're short on time ourselves today.
给你
Here.
-没问题吧 -什么
- Are we good? - What?
你得保证那辆车里的东西
Hey. I need your assurance that nothing in that van
不会丢失 没问题吧
is going to go missing. Are we good?
没问题 别紧张
Yeah. Relax.
绝对安全
It's as safe as can be.
上
Let's go!
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表