I could go find the Major, and I could end him, too.
或者
Or...
我们可以达成一致就此抽身离开
we can just agree to just walk away.
我不会追杀你
I don't come after you,
你也不会追杀我或我的家人
and you don't come after me or my family.
在布达佩斯的那晚
I should have said yes
我应该答应你的
that night in Budapest.
不 吉娜 听着
No, Gina. Listen to me.
我请求你 帮我脱身
I'm asking you to help me walk away.
求你了
Please.
某天 也许会有人帮你做同样的事
Someday, maybe someone will do the same thing for you.
我会试试看
I'll try.
雷丁顿说其中一条气流管
According to Reddington, one of the pneumatic tube lines
通到看管员地下室
leads to the basement of the Caretaker's house.
这种消息有用吗
In what world does that make any sense?
只对雷丁顿有用
Only in Reddington's.
过了这个转角就到了
The house should be just around this corner.
等等 那是什么
Hold up. What's that?
这时候办葬礼可有点晚
It's a little late for a burial.
- ♬With a mighty...♬ - Drop the knife.
放下刀 举起双手让我们看到
Drop the knife! Hands where we can see them!
现在我们知道他把秘密藏在哪里了
Now we know where he keeps his secrets.
公布的录像 造成了一人被杀
The video that was released -- a man died because of it.
有人警告我们 其他秘密一旦公布
We're told other people will die
还会有人被杀
when other secrets are released.
那是故意泄密 还是疏忽导致的
Is this a deliberate leak or negligence --
比如安保系统出现了漏洞
a flaw in your security?
是谁入侵了你的系统
Who penetrated your system?
没人
No one.
系统没问题
The system is perfect.
是我公布了录像
I released the video.
我求求你
I'm begging you.
我和你无冤无仇 求求你
I've done nothing to you. Please.
求求你 你不必这么做
Please, you don't have to do this.
放了我吧 求求你
You can let me go. Please!
求求你 你不必这么...
Please! You don't have to...
给你二十四小时 公布编号♥为2156的文件
You have 24 hours to release ledger item number 2156...
关于鲁夫特里伯航♥空♥公♥司♥和德国政♥府♥的
Luftreiber Airlines and the German government.
求你了 爸爸
Please, daddy!
照他们说的做
Just do what they say!
他们绑♥架♥了我女儿
They kidnapped my daughter.
我们家族三代
For three generations,
都守护着历任总统
my family has guarded the secrets of presidents,
大公♥司♥和罪犯的秘密
corporations, criminals.
家族传统和我父辈的骄傲
The traditions, the pride of my fathers
都无法与我对罗斯的爱相提并论
is nothing compared to the love I hold for Rose.
她是我的一切
She's all I have.
-他们知道的 -谁
- They know that. - Who?
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们抓了她 拿到了账目
They took her and the ledger.
他们有我客户的名字
They have the names of my clients
还有我保管秘密的地点
and the locations of the secrets I keep for them.
他们要我午夜前泄露一个二级秘密...
They've ordered me to betray a second secret by midnight...
否则就杀了罗斯
or Rose will die.
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
我们会尽力帮忙找到罗斯
We will do everything we can to help find Rose,
但不知道绑匪想得到什么秘密
but we can't do that without knowing the secret
我们就无法动手
the kidnappers wanted to know.
在墓地的时候已经被你们没收了
You confiscated it already from the grave...
那个小罐子
The canister.
鲁夫特里伯航♥空♥ 他保管了他们什么秘密
Luftreiber Air? What secret of theirs is he keeping?
航♥空♥公♥司♥和德国政♥府♥的
A copy of a contract between an airline
协议副本
and the German government.
首♥付♥一亿欧元
100 million euros up front,
之后每年五千万欧元
50 million euros for every year thereafter...
"作为服务费用"
"For services rendered."
日期是2007年3月4日
It's dated March 4, 2007.
我查到了
I got a hit.
2007年4月12日
April 12, 2007.
鲁夫特里伯运营的一架A318空客客机
An A318 Airbus operated by Luftreiber
从黎波里国际机场起飞后不久坠落了
crashed just after takeoff at Tripoli International.
是三月份发生的
That was back in March.
107名乘客和六名机组成员全部死亡
All 107 passengers and 6 crew dead.
当时航♥空♥公♥司♥的官员宣称
That's when airline officials announced
坠机是航♥空♥电子设备的故障引起的
the crash was due to an avionic malfunction.
很常见的官话
All very cut-and-dry.
除非传言是真的
Unless the rumors were true.
恐怖袭击
A terrorist attack.
那航♥空♥公♥司♥为什么要承担责任
Then why would the airline assume liability?
或许是转移其他机构的责任
Perhaps to shift blame from another institution,
一个要对德国民众安全
one with an even great responsibility
承担更大责任的机构
for the safety of German citizens.
德国政♥府♥
The German government?
你的意思是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're suggesting that the terrorists
事先警告了政♥府♥
warned the government beforehand.
但他们却没有警告航♥空♥公♥司♥会有危险发生
And they failed to alert the airline to the threat.
鲁夫特里伯承担责任
Luftreiber claims responsibility,
防止官僚遭到丑闻攻击
shielding the bureaucrats from a scandal
作为交换
in exchange for remuneration
政♥府♥提供此事引起的诉讼费用
for the inevitable blizzard of lawsuits.
有来有往
One hand washes the other.
所以航♥空♥公♥司♥让看管员保护协议
So, the airline places the contract in escrow
作为防止此事曝光的筹码
with the Caretaker as leverage against exposure.
关于绑♥架♥他女儿的人你们有什么线索
Have you got any leads on who abducted his daughter?
最后一次有人看见她是三天前在她办公室
She was last seen at her office three days ago.
雷斯勒现在正在那里查监控录像
Ressler's there right now reviewing the security video.
他查到什么就告诉我
Forward me anything he finds.
但在任何情况下
But under no circumstances
都不能让民众知道那份协议的存在
can that contract become public knowledge.
如果我们什么都不做
If we do nothing,
罗斯·亚努斯午夜就会死
Rose Janus will die at midnight.
我们还有两个小时
We still have two hours.
很好 利用好每一分钟
Very well. Make every minute count.
但若你们失败了 警告你
But if you fail, I warn you,
不能曝光德国的事
do not expose the Germans.
安东
Anton.
你的客人到了
Your guest is here.
谢谢你 达拉
Thank you, Darla.
谢谢你愿意见我 维劳夫先生
Thank you for meeting with me, Mr. Velov.
大约一年前 我去你的餐厅拜访过你
About a year ago, I came to visit you in your restaurant.
我记得
I remember.
你问了卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的事
You were asking about Katarina Rostova.
没错
That's right.
我希望你能帮我再解答一些疑问
I was hoping you could answer a few more questions for me.
那不过是个名字
She was just a name.
我在斯佩茨纳兹听过的众多名字中的一个
One of many I heard when I was with Spetsnaz.
除此以外 我什么都不知道
Beyond that, I know nothing.
拜托
Please.
她是我的母亲
She was my mother.
亲爱的 我帮不了你
Dear, I cannot help you.
要是能帮我会帮的 相信我
I would if I could, believe me.
我也有女儿
I, too, have daughter.
因为我的职业 我做的事
The life I led, the things I had to do,
她都不愿和我说话了
she won't talk to me.
我想要解释 但有些...
I try to explain, but there are some...
有些事情是永远无法被原谅的
some things which can never be forgiven.
对不起 如果你不能帮我
I'm sorry, um... why did you agree
为什么要答应和我见面呢
to meet with me if you can't help me?
我女儿
My daughter.
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
我快死了
I am dying.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表