用肥皂帮你洗洗嘴巴
and wash your mouth out with soap.
如果没用的话
And if that doesn't work,
我就用那把黄油刀切掉你这条肮脏的舌头
I'll cut your filthy tongue out with that butter knife.
听明白了吗
Is that clear enough for you?
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler,
你听不懂"不准行动"这四个字吗
what part of "Stand down" don't you understand?
命令只说放基恩走 我遵守了
I was ordered to let Keen go and I did.
命令中可没要求我任由她送死
I wasn't ordered to let her die.
转移车队有内奸
The transport was compromised.
-谁说的 -雷丁顿
- Says who? - Reddington.
你跟他说过话吗
You spoke to him?
是的 他打电♥话♥来
Yeah, he called.
他说秘社劫持了基恩
Said the Cabal had hijacked Keen.
你违抗了一个明确命令
You countermanded a direct order
袭击了一辆外交用车
and attacked a diplomatic transport
只是因为听信了一名逃犯的话
on the word of one fugitive
去救另一名逃犯吗
in order to save the life of another?
如果雷丁顿给我们的情报是错误的
And I'm willing to resign from the task force
我愿意就此退出特别小组
if the intel that Reddington gave us is wrong.
司机已经送往医院
The driver has been hospitalized.
等可以审问他的时候
As soon as he can be questioned,
我们就能确认雷丁顿的信息是否属实了
we can confirm Reddington's information.
我们有发现了
Okay, we've got a sighting.
德尔里约餐厅 皮博迪街1425号♥
Del Rio diner, 1425 Peabody Street.
加油 振作一点
Come on, pull it together.
一辆城区警局巡逻车刚刚停在了外面
An M.P.D.C. cruiser just pulled up out back.
你要干...
What are you...
-躲到车后 -好的
- Behind the car! - All right.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请保持冷静 坐在座位上
please remain calm and take your seats.
克雷顿
Clayton.
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在 我要道歉
Now...I apologize.
我对给你们带来的不便深感抱歉
I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience,
但看起来这顿午饭可得多花一些时间了
but it appears we'll all be taking an extended lunch.
但如果你们保持冷静 严格按照我说的去做
However, if you remain calm and do exactly as I say,
我保证你们能够安全离开 还能向亲朋好友
I promise you'll leave here with a rip-roaring story
讲述一个精彩的故事
to tell your friends and families.
祝大家用餐愉快
Bon appétit.
亲爱的 你能接一下电♥话♥吗
Dear, would you mind answering that phone?
毫无疑问是找我的
No doubt it's for me.
不好意思 我把你吵醒了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I disturb you?
他们说给你用了镇定剂
They said you were sedated.
你知道人们常说
Well, you know what they say?
好男儿是压制不住的
Can't keep a good man down.
不幸的是 联调局找上你
Unfortunately, It's only a matter of time
是迟早的事
before the FBI pays you a visit
我们可不能容许这种事的发生
and we can't have that.
因为你 就是所谓的...
Because you, are what commonly referred to as...
后患
a loose end.
你应该觉得光荣
Now, you should take heart,
因为如果俄♥国♥人现在已经如此愤怒了
because if the Russians are furious now,
那你想象一下要是他们知道
imagine how irate they'll be
因雷斯勒探员袭击车队而致死的人数又增加了
when they learn that there's been another fatality
他们会愤怒成什么样子
as a result of Agent Ressler's attack on your convoy.
如果能让你略感欣慰
If it's any consolation,
我对你为我们的事业
your heroic devotion to our cause
所作出的英勇奉献致以崇高的敬意
has earned you my most sincere respect.
一路走好 先生
Godspeed, sir.
一路走好
Godspeed.
现在情况怎么样
What do you got?
切断了大楼供电 接入了专用电♥话♥线
Cut the power to the building, commandeered the phone lines.
两名嫌犯都还在里面
Both suspects are still inside.
两名嫌犯
Both suspects?
基恩探员和雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Agent Keen and Raymond Reddington.
基恩
Keen.
我们认为是 但是他劫持了人♥质♥
We believe so, but he's got the hostages
当做人盾遮挡他们
positioned as human shields.
我们看不清里面的情况
Can't get a clear view inside.
那就让我们来弄清楚吧
Well, then, let's find out.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
别开枪
Hold fire.
基恩
Keen!
基恩
Keen!
雷斯勒探员 太棒了 你有笔吗
Agent Ressler, excellent. Do you have a pen?
因为我准备好提要求了
Because I'm ready to dictate a list of my demands.
我欠你的 基恩
I owe you, Keen.
之前在车队现场你救了我一命
You saved my life back at that convoy.
现在让我还你这个人情吧
Now let me return the favor.
在这件事恶化之前 快出来
Come out before this gets bad.
已经恶化了 而你正让它变得更糟
It's already gone bad, and you're making it worse.
如果你想还人情 就照雷丁顿说的做
If you wanna repay me, do what Reddington says
趁现在还没有人受伤
before somebody else gets hurt.
不可能的 你知道的
That's not gonna happen, and you know it.
现场被封锁了
The scene's locked down.
你们无路可逃 而且你们也没有筹码
Nowhere to go, and you got zero leverage
因为我了解你
because I know you.
我知道你会怎么做
I know what you're capable of,
你是不会伤害这些人的
and you're not gonna hurt these people.
她不会 但我会 准备好了吗
She won't, but I will. Ready?
我的要求如下
My demands are as follows...
第一 我要这栋建筑
One, I want the immediate restoration of power
立刻恢复供电
to this building.
第二 要一辆装甲车安全无阻地
Two, an armored vehicle to transport us
把我们从这扇门接走
safely and unmolested
送到我指定的飞机跑道上
from this door to a runway of my choosing.
第三 我要见马文·杰拉德
Three, bring me Marvin Gerard.
给你九十分钟时间
You have 90 minutes.
就这些吗
That's it?
九十分钟之后 每半小时杀死一名人♥质♥
After that, a hostage dies every half-hour.
就这些 雷斯勒探员
That's it, Agent Ressler.
马文·杰拉德
Marvin Gerard.
以极优等成绩毕业于哈佛
Graduated magna cum laude from Harvard
年仅三十一岁就成为了
where, at the tender age of 31,
哈佛史上第三年轻的
he was appointed the third youngest full professor
正教授
in the institution's history.
他担任了三年
He served as a prosecutor for three years,
纽约州检察官
State of New York.
之后 他以正式合伙人的身份
Later, he joined his father-in-law's
加入了岳父的刑事辩护律师事务所
criminal defense firm as a full partner.
他甚至上了联邦法官的
He was on the short list for an appointment
候选名单
to the federal bench
但此时 他和老板女儿的婚姻却出了问题
when his marriage to the boss's daughter hit the skids.
因为试图绑♥架♥他们的儿子被判一年
Serves a year for attempting to kidnap their son,
律师资格也被取消了
gets disbarred.
他现在正在坎伯兰联邦监狱服刑
Currently, he's incarcerated for 7 to 10
刑期十年且前七年不得保释
in the Cumberland F.C.I.
虽然被取消了律师资格 杰拉德仍为
Although he's been disbarred, Gerard acts as shadow counsel
犯罪世界中一些最重量级的玩家做影子律师
to some of the biggest players in the criminal underworld --
他的客户包括政客 总裁
politicians, C.E.O.s...
还有雷蒙德·雷丁顿
and one Raymond Reddington.
马文·杰拉德吗
Marvin Gerard?
你是谁 找我来干什么
Who are you? What am I doing here?
我是特别探员莎马·纳瓦比
I'm Special Agent Samar Navabi.
有人给你介绍过情况了吗
You've been briefed?
有没有人把我从梦里吵醒 全面搜身
Rousted out of bed, cavity-searched,
戴上手铐 像家畜一样送到这来 有
shackled, transported like livestock? Yes.
有没有人给我介绍情况 没有
Briefed? No.
你从前的一位客户
One of your former clients
在那家餐厅劫持了十七名平民作为人♥质♥
is holding 17 civilians hostage in that diner.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表