I want a career.
男人可以兼得
Men can have both,
但对女人来说 这就像有了两份全职工作
but for women, it's like having two full-time jobs.
莉斯 我
Liz, I'm...
很抱歉我越界了
I'm sorry that I overstepped.
是我没考虑周全
I wasn't thinking.
但是你不用对你的决定感到惭愧
But there's no shame in your decision.
-奎因警探 -唐纳德·雷斯勒
- Detective Quinn. - Donald Ressler.
谢谢你坚守岗位
Thanks for holding down the fort.
请你把已知情况都告诉我
You want to walk me through it?
死了好一会了
Been stewing in his own juices for a while.
本来已经要把尸体送走了
Would have had the body removed a while ago
幸亏你打电♥话♥来
if you hadn't called.
谁发现的他
Who found him?
阿德尔森 名字是约瑟夫·P
Guy's name's Adelson -- Joseph P.
生意伙伴 两人事业正起步
Business partner in some kind of start-up.
他说他们俩原定今早在这里工作
Said they had plans to work from here this morning.
-验尸官怎么说 -最有可能的致死原因
- M.E.? - Best guess on cause?
在昨晚大约十点的时候
Someone snapped our vic's neck like a chicken
有人像杀小鸡一样扭断了受害人的脖子
last night around 10:00 p.m., give or take.
那个手♥机♥
That phone.
发现尸体的时候就在吗
It was there when they found the body?
据我所知 没有人碰过
As far as I know, no one touched it.
这是什么
What the hell is that?
你有凶手的线索了 对吗
You got a line on the killer, don't you?
所以你们才过来这里 你们知道是谁干的
That's why you guys are here. You know who did this.
差不多吧
Something like that.
很好 不管你叫什么探员
Very good, agent whoever you are.
对着镜头笑一笑
Smile for the camera.
我的意思是 女人最终都是想要孩子的
Look, I'm just saying, in the end, women want babies.
有很多女人把自己的孩子送给人收养
A lot of women give up their children for adoption.
但几乎都是因为形势所逼
Almost always under extraordinary circumstances,
这点我完全理解
which I completely understand.
是这样吗
Is that a fact?
女人生性就是如此
It's how women are wired.
基恩会把孩子留下的
Keen's gonna keep that kid.
抱歉久等了
Sorry for the wait.
约翰·阿德尔森
Jon Adelson.
感谢你这么快就能来见我们
Thanks for seeing us so quickly.
我们知道今天早上的事对你冲击一定很大
We know you've had quite the morning.
兰迪和我不只是生意伙伴
Randy and I weren't just partners.
从大学起我们就是最好的朋友
We were best friends since college.
我一定知无不言
What-- whatever I can do.
我们了解到你昨晚跟兰迪说过话
We understand that you spoke with Randy last night.
-是的 -能告诉我们谈话内容是什么吗
- Yes. - Can you tell us what you talked about?
工作
Work.
我们一年前创立了这个公♥司♥
We started this company a year ago, and --
你们公♥司♥是金融服务公♥司♥
You guys are a financial-services company?
我们为顾客提供一个网络门户
We provide our customers with one networked portal
收集所有交易 金融新闻和评论
for all trading, financial news and commentary.
-调查 -竞争挺激烈的
- Research. - Competitive field.
你们的捕鼠器肯定比别人家的好吧
Guess you guys built a better mousetrap, huh?
我们倾向于这么认为
We'd like to think so.
兰迪买♥♥的房♥子很贵
The house Randy bought was expensive.
生意肯定很好
Business must be good.
你们到底想问什么
What exactly are you looking for?
当地警探问过我了
I mean, I spoke with one of the local detectives,
他似乎认为
and he seemed to think
兰迪是被盗贼杀的
that Randy was killed by a burglar or...
当地警方有他们的调查手段
With all due respect to the local police,
但我们不按照那个理论行事
we're not operating under that theory.
-为什么 -你猜猜看
- Because? - Take your pick.
实木地板上的拖拽痕迹表明发生了打斗
The scuff marks on the hardwood floor indicate a struggle,
这说明凶手杀人以后
which means that after the murder,
把兰迪放在了沙发上
Randy was placed on that couch.
这不是普通盗贼会做的事
Not your average burglar move.
有人想让我们这么找到他
Someone wanted us to find him like that,
就像有人想让我们来询问你
just like someone wanted us to speak with you.
我跟不上了
Now you lost me.
凶手布置的现场
The killer staged the scene.
布雷纳的手♥机♥被放在他手里
Brenner's phone was placed in his hands.
凶手知道我们会追踪他最后一通电♥话♥
The killer knew that we'd trace his last call.
他想让我们谈谈
He wanted us to have this conversation.
你知道为什么会这样吗 阿德尔森先生
Do you have any idea why that might be, Mr. Adelson?
你认为他希望我们发现什么
What do you think he hoped we'd discover?
我不知道你们认为发生了什么
Okay, look, I-I don't know what you think happened here.
想查看我们的账务 委托人资料 请便
You want our books, our clients, be my guest.
兰迪就像我哥哥
Randy was like a brother to me.
懂吗
You get that?
很明显 他隐瞒了什么
Clearly, he's hiding something,
但我不认为他知道谁杀了布雷纳
but I don't think he has any idea who killed Brenner.
看起来有点紧张
Seemed a little nervous.
也许他觉得接下来就是他了
Maybe he thinks he's next.
-阿兰姆 -你给我的兰迪· 布雷纳的电脑
- Aram. - Okay, the computer you sent me from Randy Brenner --
那个网络摄像头绝对是里格比那张照片的出处
The webcam is definitely the source of the Rigby photo.
德雷克赛尔远程访问了摄像头
So Drexel accessed the webcam remotely.
正是
Correct.
我刚刚分♥析♥了硬盘 发现了老鼠
I just analyzed the hard drive and found a RAT.
-老鼠 -远程访问木马
- A RAT? - Remote access Trojan.
它能黑进系统 访问摄像头
It takes over a system, accesses the webcam.
但问题是 这不是普通的啮齿目动物
But the thing is, this is not your average rodent.
就我所知 它使用人工智能
From what I can tell, it uses artificial intelligence
来调整载荷 这很少见
to modify its payload, which is rare.
极其少见
Like, super-rare.
事实上 我只见过一次这种自动化人工智能
In fact, I've seen this exact A.I. automation before -- once.
是国♥家♥安♥全♥局一次机密安全介绍的一部分
As part of a classified security briefing by the NSA.
一个行为艺术家
So, how did a performance artist
是如何拿到国♥家♥安♥全♥局的机密技术的
get his hands on classified NSA technology?
马上打电♥话♥给安全理事
You know what? Call the Security Directorate.
告诉他们我们要马上安排会面
Tell them we need to set up a meeting now.
欢迎光临
いらっしゃいませ
很抱歉 我们还有一个小时才开放
Unfortunately, we don't open for another hour.
所以我们现在就到了
Right. Which is why we're here now.
我们来找河豚鱼肝
We've come for the Fugu Kimo.
河豚鱼肝
Fugu Kimo?
河豚鱼肝
Blowfish liver.
含有致死性为氰化物1200倍的毒物
Contains a poison 1,200 times deadlier than cyanide --
致死性之高 一条鱼就可以杀死三十位成人
So lethal, a single fish can kill 30 grown men.
有人吃吗
People eat this?
合法的没有
Not legally, no.
但正如最危险的活动一样
But as with most dangerous endeavors,
总有人拼死尝试
there are those who feel compelled.
河豚毒首先在嘴唇上造成刺痛
Tetrodotoxin first creates a tingling in the lips,
然后是手
then the hands.
如果你很幸运 厨师也小心谨慎
If you're lucky and your chef is meticulous,
你就能活着讲这故事并享受升高的肾上腺素
you can survive with a story and an adrenaline rush.
但不幸的话 这毒药能在几分钟内取你性命
But if you're not, the poison can kill you in minutes.
请走这边
This way, please.
你说什么呢 做这个是违法的
What you are asking for, this is against the law to prepare.
半藏大厨
Ah, chef Hanzo.
我听说你能完美地做出来
And yet I hear you prepare it so brilliantly.
谁跟你说的
Who told you this?
我和我的同伴读到的
My associate and I read about it.
一个叫里格比的线上杂♥志♥给你做了份专访
You were featured in an online publication called Rigby.
不可思议的故事
A marvelous story.
放松 半藏先生
Relax, Hanzo-san.
我们不是来找事的
We're not here to cause trouble.
我们只是想知道点消息
We just want a little information.
我想联♥系♥采访你的那位女士
I'm trying to get in touch with the woman who interviewed you.
雷蒙娜
Rimona.
也许你能给我们一个电♥话♥号♥码
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表