首先切断绿线
Okay, first I need you to cut the green wire
它连的是底部开关
that leads to the switch on the bottom.
小心别扰动水银
But just make sure you don't disturb the mercury.
好了
Okay, got it.
顺着连计时器的线找回去 然后切断
All right, trace the wires from the timing device and cut the...
切断橙线和白线
Okay, cut the orange and white ones.
橙线和白线
Orange and white.
好 然后呢
Done. Next?
很好 只剩最后一颗电池
All right, there is one last battery
接的是左上方的绿色控制箱
connected to the green control box on the top left.
要是剪错了线或者搞错了剪线顺序
Cut the wrong wire in the wrong sequence
炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
and the bomb detonates.
好 有两根线 蓝线和红线
All right, there are two wires there -- blue and red.
照我说的做
So, here's what you do.
向纳瓦比探员道歉
Apologize to Agent Navabi.
什么
What?
阿兰姆 没时间来这套了
Aram, we don't have time for this.
还剩三十秒
We have 30 seconds.
说声对不起花不了一秒 还剩二十八秒
"I'm sorry" takes less than one. 28 seconds.
我一点也不后悔炒她鱿鱼
Look, I'm not sorry for firing her.
你骂她婊什么了
You called her the "B" Word.
我没骂她婊♥子♥
I didn't call her a bitch.
你确实骂了
Actually, you did.
好吧 随便
Okay, whatever.
我很抱歉骂纳瓦比探员是婊♥子♥
I'm real sorry for calling Agent Navabi a bitch.
蓝色
Blue.
蓝色 剪蓝色那根
Blue. Cut the blue wire.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她还活着 很安全
She's alive and safe.
但是她不好
But no, she's not okay.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我要见她
Let me see her.
他们对她做了什么
What did they do to her?
什么也没做
Nothing.
她为了逃离你绑♥架♥了自己
She kidnapped herself to get away from you.
她知道你的所作所为 亚努斯先生
She knows what you did, Mr. Janus.
她几个月前就知道了
She's known for months.
想想看她在寻子网站上
Imagine how she felt finding herself
看到自己时是什么感受
on a missing children's website.
她本名是杰西卡·范赞特
Her real name is Jessica Van Zandt.
你知道吗
Did you know?
你有想过要弄清楚她到底是谁吗
Did you ever bother to find out who she was?
我妻子和肚里的孩子
My wife and unborn child
在那之前几个月去世了
died a few months before.
那天我开车出去
I was out for a drive,
看见了正在过马路的她
and I saw her crossing the street.
她绊了一跤
She tripped.
她父亲
Her father.
她父亲很暴戾 喝醉了酒
Her father -- mean. Drunk.
他动手打她
He started beating on her.
我下了车 走过去找他理论
I got out, went over to him to explain,
"她不过是个小姑娘"
"She's just a little girl."
一个美丽的小姑娘
A beautiful little girl.
我们起了争执
Words were exchanged.
他挥拳超我打来
He took a swing at me.
出于自卫我欺身上前
I moved in in self-defense.
他被我放倒了
He went down...
摔得很重
Hard.
当他倒在血泊中时我触到了一只小手
As he lay there bleeding, I felt a little hand in mine.
她就这么牵了上来
She just took it.
好像在说 "谢谢"
Like she was saying, "Thank you."
我们走回我的车
We walked back to the car.
她自愿上了车
She got in willingly.
我们就开走了
And we left.
就这么走了
Left.
你带走了她 像个贼一样
You took her... like a thief.
等她明白你干了什么后
And by the time she realized what you'd done,
就去寻找真正的家人了
sought out her real family,
她唯一在世的哥哥是名海军陆战队队员
the only one left was her brother -- a marine.
海军陆战队队员
A marine.
他保家卫国
Protecting his country
就是为了弥补没有保护好妹妹的遗憾
in an effort to atone for failing to protect his sister.
他想去警局告发你
He wanted to go to the police, turn you in.
不过她另有计划
But she had other plans.
如果她公开了那本账目
If she's released that ledger,
闯的祸可就大了
she's caused more damage than she knows.
我想罗斯对自己做了什么一清二楚
Oh, I think Rose knows exactly what she's done.
你和你的先祖好几代人
For generations, you and your ancestors
为他人保守秘密
kept other people's secrets.
但你的秘密 也就是她 终结了一切
But it was your secret -- her -- that put an end to it all.
的确
Yes.
伊琳娜·维劳夫
Irina Velov?
我是
Yes.
这是给你的
This is for you.
你父亲写的
It's from your father.
他说你与他很疏远
He told me you're estranged.
顺带一提我是伊丽莎白
And my name is Elizabeth, by the way.
他找不到你 所以
He couldn't find you, so...
总之 他说这封信能解释一切
Anyway, he says it explains everything.
是能解释
Yes, it does.
给你解释
For you.
我
Me?
我没懂
I don't understand.
父亲跟我一直有联♥系♥
My father and I aren't estranged.
我们每天都聊天 他说你会来
We talk every day. He told me you'd be coming.
那封信不是写给我的
He didn't write that letter to me.
是写给你的
He wrote it to you.
我很好奇 哈罗德
I'm curious, Harold.
你说白宫会有什么表示
How do you think the White House is going to express
来感谢我我阻止了恐怖袭击
their appreciation to me for foiling the terrorist plot?
也许会给我个雕花烟灰缸
Maybe an embossed ashtray.
或者是小美国国旗别针 能别在我西服领上
Or one of those little American flag pins for my lapel.
我想你最多能期待的是宽容
I think the best you can hope for is tolerance.
我来是要收回你的收条
I'm here to call in your chit.
你说什么
Excuse me?
现在没人说收条这个词了吧
Nobody uses the word "chit" anymore, do they?
粗俗的押韵没什么好处
Rhyming with a vulgarity didn't do it any favors.
收条是
A chit is --
是指债务借条
It's a note for a debt incurred.
你之所以帮忙拯救了那么多生命
All those lives at risk, and you only helped
只是为了强迫我答应你的无理要求
in order to force it down my throat.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
看管员的账目 我想借用一下
The Caretaker's ledger. I'd like to borrow it.
如果我能做决定 我就会把它烧掉
If it were up to me, I'd burn it.
我已经学到了教训
I've learned the hard way
有些秘密还是不要公开的好
that some secrets are best kept in the dark.
我的秘密肯定就是
Mine certainly is.
如果你坚持睡在办公室里
If you insist on sleeping in the office,
我建议你别睡地上
I might suggest you forego the floor
去买♥♥个床垫吧
and get yourself a futon.
你的按♥摩♥师会感谢你的
Your chiropractor will thank you.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
哈罗德 原谅夏琳吧
Harold, forgive Charlene.
最近有个朋友跟我说
A friend told me recently
宽恕无法改变过去
that forgiveness won't change the past
但是很有可能改变未来
but could very well change the future.
显然 没有什么事是不可原谅的
Apparently, nothing is unforgivable.
回家吧 哈罗德
Go home, Harold.
我母亲还活着 你骗我
My mother's alive. You lied to me.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表