你俩的对手就多添五个人
you two had to fight off.
无论我多喜欢你丈夫你也讨不着便宜
My fondness for your husband holds no currency here.
玛莎不是我杀的
I didn't kill Masha.
或叫伊丽莎白·基恩 不管你叫她什么
Elizabeth Keen, whatever you want to call her.
她死于难产
She died in childbirth.
也许如果她被送去了正常的医院
Perhaps if she'd been in a proper hospital --
该死的
Aah! Damn you!
我和你一样不可能预知
I couldn't foresee what happened to that poor girl
那个可怜姑娘会怎样
any more than you.
我说过有人雇我绑♥架♥她
I told you I was hired to abduct her,
不是杀了她
not take her life.
谁雇了你
Who hired you?
你心里明白谁雇了我
You know exactly who hired me.
我想确认一下
I'd like to be sure.
亚历山大·柯克
Alexander Kirk.
问过警卫
Talked to the guard.
他说他搭档从后面袭击了他
He says that his partner jumped him from behind.
为什么 为了帮雷丁顿
Why? To help Reddington?
更有可能是那个警卫参与了绑♥架♥
More than likely the guard was in on the abduction,
雷丁顿明知是陷阱
which Reddington walked right into
还是走了进去
despite knowing it was a trap.
我手上有一份报告 上面说
I'm looking at a report that says the containers
我们扣押的油罐没能收为证物
of oil we seized never made it into evidence.
似乎今早整个押送队都被劫了
It seems the entire convoy was hijacked this morning.
你觉得是雷丁顿劫的
You think Reddington took it?
我只想说我觉得他在打小算盘
Let's just say I get the feeling he has an agenda here
而且瞒着我们
he's not sharing with us.
我本来对你的组织
You know, I used to have such high hopes
期望很高
for your organization.
对霍华德期望很高
High hopes for Howard.
哈尔西恩曾是家大有前途的公♥司♥
Halcyon was once such a promising company...
像美国在线一样
Like AOL.
让一整代人上了网
Put an entire generation online.
公♥司♥总是容易遗忘初心
Companies can so easily lose their way.
忘了它最初怎么发的家
Forget what it was that made them great to begin with.
我还记得你丈夫从前
I remember a time when your husband
绝不会从亚历山大·柯克这种人手里接活
never would have taken a job from a man like Alexander Kirk,
这是出于对朋友的尊重
if only out of respect for his friends.
霍华德没接这活
Howard didn't take that job.
我们四年没做♥爱♥了
We haven't had sex in four years.
我们很少在同一国 更别说同床了
We're rarely in the same country, let alone the same bed.
那你最近又占了哪张床呢
What bed have you been occupying?
我最近在担任管理岗位的
I've been assuming a larger role
一个重要位置
in a management position lately.
真有你的
You don't say.
这是我们事业的巅峰
We've never been more successful.
听着 红魔
Listen, Red...
我为伊丽莎白·基恩感到抱歉
I regret what happened to Elizabeth Keen.
不过绑♥架♥她纯粹出于工作
But her kidnapping was simply a business decision.
你最应该明白这一点
You of all people should recognize that.
为了生存我们都有不得已为之的事
We all do what we have to in order to survive.
我知道霍华德和我是这样
I know Howard and I do.
生存是相对而言的
Survival is all relative.
即使我们这种人也应有底线
There are limits, even for people like us.
尤其是我们这种人
Especially for people like us.
当柯克雇我们绑♥架♥玛莎时
When Kirk hired us to abduct Masha,
他还想让我杀了你
he also wanted me to kill you.
真遗憾我没接那活
Sorry I didn't take that job.
现在情况是这样
Here's where we stand.
伊丽莎白·基恩死了 所以你也没得活
Elizabeth Keen is dead, which means you are, too.
亚历山大·柯克正赶来杀你
Alexander Kirk is coming to kill you.
唯一的惊喜是我先找到你
The only surprise is that I got to you first.
你为了找我杀了许多人
You killed a lot of people trying to reach me.
现在我在这了
Well, here I am.
做个了结吧
Finish what you came to do.
你完全弄错了 亲爱的
You have it all wrong, dear.
我不是来杀你的
I didn't come to kill you.
我来这是因为我俩
I came here because you and I
要一起上♥床♥ 打一炮
are about to climb into bed together, just for a quickie.
我们俩现在有同样的敌人
We now share a mutual enemy.
让我先给你包扎一下吧
So, let's get you bandaged up,
虽然说你胳膊滴血的样子
not that you aren't even lovelier
看起来更可爱
with a little blood trickling down your arm.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表