左边
Take the left!
情况不妙
Ah, this isn't gonna be pretty.
是我向秘社透露的这间小屋的消息
I'm the one who tipped off the Cabal about this hunting cabin.
开什么玩笑 你为什么那么做
Are you kidding me? Why would you do that?
信错人了
Trusted the wrong person.
没错 你只是按你自以为是的做
I mean, yes, you were just doing what you thought was right.
哪怕你错得离谱
Even if you were dead wrong.
我父亲是名警♥察♥
My father was a cop.
他因为不愿接受贿赂而死
He died because he wouldn't go on the take.
被他的搭档设计陷害了 汤米·马金
Was set up by his own partner, Tommy Markin.
我这些年来
You know, I spent all these years
一直相信他是为了正义而死的
wanting to believe that he died for the right thing.
现在我不确定了
I'm not so sure now.
原则一无是处 伙计
Principles are a bitch, man.
我不惜一切代价避开它们
I avoid them at all cost.
只希望你♥爸♥教了你怎么开枪
I just hope your old man taught you how to shoot.
坚持住 莉斯 一定要坚持住
Hang on, Liz. Come on, you have to.
拜托了 再坚持一会儿
Come on, a little longer.
拜托了 莉斯
Come on. Liz?
恐怕我们已经别无选择了
I, uh, I'm afraid we're out of options.
还是搞不清楚通风系统出了什么问题
Can't seem to figure out what's wrong with this air system.
莉斯
Liz.
莉斯
Liz?
莉斯 醒醒
Liz? Wake up!
莉斯
Liz!
纳瓦比
Navabi.
你说什么 孩子
What's that, son?
密♥码♥是纳瓦比
The pass code -- it is "Navabi."
是纳瓦比 把门打开
It's "Navabi"! Open the door.
N-A-V-A-B-I.
N-A-V-A-B-I.
把门打开 快打开
Open the door. Open the door! Do it!
把门打开 快啊
Open the door. Come on.
快点 开门啊
Come on. Open it!
醒醒 醒醒 莉斯 快醒醒
Come on. Okay. Come on, Liz. Come on, Liz.
好了 好了
Yeah, yeah.
你没事了
You're okay.
莉斯 我 我很抱歉
Liz. I'm -- I'm sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. So sorry.
谢谢
Gracias.
外♥交♥部♥长先生
Mr. Foreign Minister,
谢谢您改变行程来见我
thank you for altering your itinerary to meet me.
总统先生还好吗
And how is El Presidente?
他肠胃不太好
He has irritable bowels.
不过也难怪
But what can you expect?
我们刚刚又跟中国借了五十亿美元
We just borrowed another $5 billion from China.
到底有什么事 雷丁顿
So, what is this about, Reddington?
我听说事关国家利益
I was told a matter of national interest.
没错
Indeed.
我相信我能缓解贵国总统的肠胃问题
I believe I can help your president's stomach condition.
怎么 你要把我国欠的外债一笔勾销吗
Oh, you're gonna erase my country's debt?
不 但我可以给你们点零花钱 请
No, but I can give you some walking-around money. Please.
先生们
Gentlemen!
我们可以保持这片树林的宁静
We can preserve the quiet tranquility of these woods
只要你们把卡拉库尔特交出来
if you just send Karakurt out now.
我们开枪之前你们有三十秒
You have 30 seconds before we begin shooting.
-决不能把他交出去 -同意
- There's no way we're sending him out. - Agreed.
那给我把武器怎么样
Then how 'bout giving me a weapon?
我还能跑哪儿去
It's not like I can run.
来 给他把枪
Come on, give him a gun.
十五秒
15 seconds!
秘社 紧追莉斯不放的那些人
The Cabal, the ones coming for Liz...
他们不会得手的
They're not gonna get her.
那我们赶紧把这事了结吧
Let's just get it over with.
去看看有没有活口
Check for survivors.
跪下
Knees!
枪 还是我拿着
I'll just, uh, take that.
我们先离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我不会让你带走她的
I won't let you take her.
阿兰姆 把枪放下
Aram, put the gun down!
他们会毫不犹豫地朝你开枪的
They'll shoot you without thinking twice.
-我不在乎 -我在乎
- I don't care. - I do.
你做得够好了
You've done enough.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我把门打开了
I opened the door.
莫伊塔巴尔探员 退后
Agent Mojtabal, stand down.
阿兰姆 看着我阿兰姆 看着我
Aram. Aram, look at me. Look at me.
我不怪你把我放出来
I don't blame you for letting me out.
我不怪你
I don't.
求你了 把枪放下
Now please put the gun down.
我们走
Let's go.
搞什么呢
Excuse me!
你们打算把这位年轻的女士带到哪里去
Where exactly do you think you're taking this young lady?
帕娜贝克女士 真是准时
Mrs. Panabaker, right on time.
我认为守时是一种美德
I believe punctuality is a virtue,
正如遵守命令一样
as is following orders.
我的命令是确保伊丽莎白·基恩
My orders are to make sure Elizabeth Keen
能够安全地转移
is transported safely
到E·巴莱特·普雷蒂曼法♥院♥
to the E. Barrett Prettyman courthouse.
我收到一条可靠情报 要求我们
And I have actionable intel that requires us
把基恩探员转移到麦克奈尔要塞
to move Agent Keen to Fort Mcnair.
我知道这条情报
I am aware of the intel.
国家情报局局长也知道 经他复查
So is D.N.I., who's reviewed it
决定维持最初的协议
and upheld the original agreement.
作为国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问 这应该由我来决定
As National Security Advisor, this is my call to make.
这份文件可不是这样说的
Not according to this.
我说的你可以不信
Oh, don't take my word for it.
给国家情报局局长打个电♥话♥吧
Get the director of National Intelligence on the line.
既然这样 那只能我来给他打了
Oh, well, then I guess I'll call him myself.
委内瑞拉当局为什么会同意如此无理的提议
Why would Venezuela ever agree to such a ridiculous proposal?
为什么 当然是为了捅美国一刀
Why, to stick it to the United States, of course.
多年来 他们一直想推♥翻♥你们的政♥权♥
They've been trying to topple your regime for years.
如果我们按你说的做
If we do as you suggest,
美国只会对我国进一步进行制裁
the United States would just impose more sanctions.
我们的国家早已只剩个空架子了
Our shelves are already bare.
这样做会伤害我的人♥民♥
This would hurt my people and my economy
损害后代的经济发展
for generations to come.
这次会面到此结束
This meeting is over.
迪亚兹 我告诉过你我能把钱
Diaz, I told you I could put money back
放回到委内瑞拉中♥央♥银行
in Venezuela's Central Bank.
我也告诉过你
And I've told you,
你能给我们的钱 不可能抵得上
you couldn't possibly give us enough money
你所求之事需要冒的险
to make what you're asking worth the risk.
你知道埃尔多拉多的故事吗
Do you know the story of El Dorado?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
这些是镀铬的
Those are chromium-plated
一百美元纸币的顶级印刷模板
master-printing plates for the $100 bill,
使用的是美国财政部
created using the U.S. Treasury Department's
内部升级版的印刷模板
own software upgrades plate design,
以及编码技术
encoding techniques
你从哪弄到的
Where did you get these?
之前有一架从天空坠落的飞机
There was this plane that fell out of the sky,
一群反资本主义者
a group of anti-capitalists.
一群滑稽伪装的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 扯远了
Terrorists in funny masks. But I digress.
重点是我让总统先生
The point is I'm giving El Jefe
能够想印多少钱就印多少
the ability to print as much money as he'd like to print.
你个老混♥蛋♥
You son of a gun.
我被人叫过更难听的
I've been called worse.
找到辆车
Found a ride.
放下武器
Your weapons on the ground.
否则我就杀了他
Or I'll kill him.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表