缓刑三年
With three years of probation?
我从没遇到过这种情形
I've never seen anything like it.
但我必须承认杀人
But I'd be pleading guilty to a homicide.
他们会拿走我的警徽
They're taking away my badge.
如果我签了字 我以后再也不能当探员了
If I sign this, I'll never be an agent again.
不 特别小组将继续存在
No. But the task force would continue.
库珀将被撤销指控 重新主管小组
Cooper would be cleared, put back in charge,
你将以我们雇佣的线人身份
and you keep working with Reddington
继续同雷丁顿工作 协助政♥府♥破案
to assist the government as an asset we employ,
而不再是一名探员
not as an active agent.
给
Here.
是找你的
This is for you.
莉兹 你看过协议了吗
Lizzy. Have you seen the deal?
是的
Yes.
这和我们想要的并不完全一样
It's not everything we wanted,
但已经很接近了
but it's close.
你将安然无恙 免于牢狱之灾
You'll be safe. You'll be free.
但我不再是一名探员了
But I won't be an agent.
我会变成和你一样的线人
I'll be an asset like you.
是的
Yes.
我以前告诉过你 当你扣下扳机
I told you some time ago, when you pulled that trigger,
你已经跨过了一扇门
you crossed a threshold.
离开了你的世界 进入我的世界
You stepped from your world into mine.
我也希望能给你一个完美结局
I wish I could deliver the perfect outcome,
-但恐怕... -这很
- but I'm afraid... -This is...
公平
... fair.
公平并没有人们想的那么好
Fairness is overrated.
或许有别的办法能让你回到从前
And maybe there's a way to get you all the way back.
但眼下 莉兹 现在
But for now, Lizzy, for today,
签字吧
sign the deal.
有笔吗
Got a pen?
美国政♥府♥已经确认
The United States government has confirmed
被称为"秘社"的犯罪阴谋组织
that the alleged criminal conspiracy known as "The Cabal"
确实存在
is real.
该阴谋组织的主要目标
This conspiracy has as its goal
是激起和俄♥罗♥斯♥的矛盾
one key objective -- to inflame tensions with Russia
将世界局势带回冷战
and return the world to a Cold War posture.
为了达成这一目标
In an effort to accomplish this,
该阴谋集团的成员设计陷害
members of the conspiracy framed
联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩
F.B.I. agent Elizabeth Keen,
制♥造♥出她是俄♥罗♥斯♥潜伏特工的假象
making it appear as if she were a Russian sleeper agent.
这些罪行其实是由一个
These crimes were actually committed by an assassin
代号♥为卡拉库尔特的杀手犯下
known only by his code name, Karakurt.
现在我骄傲地宣布 感谢特别探员
And I am proud to announce that due to outstanding work
唐纳德·雷斯勒所带领的我国最出色的团队
by some of this country's best and brightest,
做出的杰出工作
led by Special Agent Donald Ressler --
卡拉库尔特现已被联邦拘留
Karakurt is now in federal custody.
那司法部长的死呢
What about the Attorney General?
我怀着沉痛的心情告诉大家
It saddens me greatly to say this,
我们有充分的证据表明
but the evidence overwhelmingly shows
前司法部长汤姆·康纳利
that Tom Connolly, the former Attorney General,
是秘社的一位重要成员
was a key member of this Cabal.
虽然基恩女士确实开枪杀死了他
And while Ms. Keen did fire the shot that killed him,
今天早些时候一位法官受理了
earlier today a judge accepted her plea
她提出的过失杀人罪抗辩
to the charge of involuntary manslaughter,
我们批准了该抗辩并强制缓刑
approved by us, along with mandatory probation.
汤姆·康纳利还有其他人帮忙
And Tom Connolly wasn't alone.
我们不得不面对一个无情的事实
We have to now face the hard truth:
在国家机构中潜伏了很多敌人
there are enemies of amea within our own ranks.
事实上就在不久之前
In fact, just a short time ago,
我得知中情局秘密行动处的主管
I learned that the Director of the Clandestine Service
皮特·卡奇奥普罗斯先生
of the C.I.A., Mr. Peter Kotsiopulos,
也是该阴谋组织的一员
is also part of this conspiracy
并已经逃离了美国
and has apparently fled the country.
你好 皮特
Hello, Peter.
以上就是声明的全部内容
Okay, that's my statement.
就我个人而言 请安静
But on a personal note -- please.
我只想说
I just wanna say,
当我想到伊丽莎白·基恩
when I think of the horrifying nightmare
所遭受的这可怕的噩梦
that Elizabeth Keen has endured --
被自己宣誓效忠的执法机构
branded a traitor, hunted as a fugitive
打上叛国者的烙印
by the very law enforcement agency
当成通缉犯来追捕
she swore an oath to serve...
没有言语能够表达
Well, there are no words.
我无法代表政♥府♥作出任何道歉
There is no apology I can give on behalf of the government
因为道歉远远不够
that could ever be sufficient.
我只希望当她知道到最后
I only hope that she can take some solace
这个体系还是能执掌正义的时候
in the knowledge that in the end,
她能感到些许慰藉
the system worked.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你的真实身份 雷蒙德
I know who you really are, Raymond.
你跟她是什么关系
Who you are to her.
而且我知道你这么做的原因
And I know why you did this.
她呢
Does she?
我完全想象不出在什么情况下
I can't think of even one set of circumstances
这跟你会有任何关系
in which that would be any of your business.
已经下降一段时间了
We've been descending for some time now.
应该能及时放你下去吃晚饭
Looks like we'll be able to drop you off in time for dinner.
华盛顿特区
基恩
Keen.
文件准备好了
Paperwork's all ready.
走吧
Let's go.
政♥府♥刚刚揭晓
Government has now said that
基恩所犯罪行几乎全是遭人陷害的
Keen was framed for neary all of her alleged crime.
在挤满人的记者招待会上 美国...
At a packed news conference, U.S...
一件夹克 一双皮靴
One jacket, one pair of leather boots,
一张蒙大拿州的驾照
one Montana State driver's license,
萨曼莎·埃弗斯
Samantha Evers.
还有二十六美元现金
And... $26 cash.
雷斯勒探员给你留了点东西
Oh, and Agent Ressler left you something.
这个已经没用了
I won't be needing this.
你确定吗
You're sure about this?
最近我什么都不太确定
I haven't been sure about much lately,
但这个我确定
but, yeah, this one I know.
我是外勤探员 负责打头阵
I'm a field agent. I kick down doors.
政♥治♥和官僚那一套还是留给专业人士吧
I'll leave all the politics and bureaucracy to the pros.
我为你感到骄傲 雷斯勒探员
I'm proud of you, Agent Ressler.
你是我一直想要成为的那种探员
You're the agent I always aspire to be.
欢迎回来 长官
Welcome back, sir.
知道最让我气愤的是什么吗
You know what gets me?
劳雷尔·希钦毫发未伤地离开了
Laurel Hitchin just walks away unscathed.
改日再战
That's a fight for another day.
我不知道你为什么想要这样
I don't know why you want this.
组织正处于混乱中
The organization's in disarray.
比以往更脆弱
Weaker than it's ever been.
我突然想到也许
It occurred to me that maybe
这一直都是你设局的一部分
this was always part of your endgame --
击垮我们
to tear us down
你就能重组组织 并取得一席之位
so you could build us up and have a seat at the table.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表