叫内兹·罗文
as Nez Rowan.
正在把她的信息发给你们
Sending you her info now.
曾经是名海军
She is ex-Navy,
身份是一名核武器专家
where she was a nuclear weapons specialist.
现在我们知道为什么会有她了
I guess we now know why she's on the team.
是的 同时她还有其它六个假名
Yeah, she also goes by about a half-dozen other aliases.
过去八年里一直是一名佣兵
Been a freelancer for the past eight years.
能想办法查到她的踪迹吗
Do you have anything to trace her?
事实上 她最喜欢的假名之一哈珀·沃特斯
Actually, one of her preferred aliases -- Harper Waters --
目前正登记入住了巴尔的摩一家汽车旅馆
is currently checked into a motel in Baltimore.
好的 把详细信息发过来
All right, send us the details
再派一个战术小队去那里跟我们汇合
and have a TAC team meet us there.
接待人员证实 我们的目标人物在五号♥房♥
Desk clerk confirmed our target's in room five.
我们成功地通过隔壁房♥间的通风口
We were able to snake a camera through the air duct
送进去一个摄像头
from the adjoining room.
还有另外一扇门通往外面的停车场
There's another door, opens to the parking lot outside.
那边我们有另外一个小队把守
I've got a second team there.
很好 我们从走道里突破
All right, we're gonna breach from the hallway.
不要让她从另一扇门逃走
Don't let her get out that other door.
-纳瓦比 你就位了吗 -是的
- Navabi, you in place? - Affirmative.
死亡两人
Two.
南面走廊 安全
South corridor, clear.
六号♥指挥 看见目标了吗
Command six, do you have eyes on the target?
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
我们看见一辆银色的SUV驶出
We've got a silver S.U.V. en route.
收到 马上来
Copy. En route.
行动
Move.
-有人跑出去了 -快 快
- We have a runner. - Move, move!
女性嫌疑犯正在逃跑
Female suspect on the move.
-一分队 行动 -不许动
- Team one, move up. - Stop!
下一枪会打爆你的头
Next one's in your head.
把手举起来
Hands where I can see them now!
我们看到你出现在亨特谷劫案的监控录像里
See, we've got you on video at the Hunt Valley robbery.
你的宾馆房♥间里全是机密文件
We got a motel room filled with classified documents
还有两名探员在追捕你的过程中受伤
and two wounded agents,
其中一人还躺在重症监护室里
one in critical care
这辈子可能都无法行走了
who may never walk again.
现在你只能祈求
The only thing you've got going for you
他不会死
at this point is that he's not dead.
-我身上没有武器 -这不重要
- I was unarmed. - Oh, that doesn't matter.
你是从犯
You're an accessory.
要是你的同伙袭击了护送车队
And if your crew succeeds in its attempt
成功偷到核武器
to hit that convoy and steal the nuclear device,
你就会跟你们的老板所罗门先生一样
you're gonna get a needle in your arm,
被判死刑
just like your boss, Mr. Solomon.
我之所以说我身上没有武器
The only reason I mentioned I was unarmed
是因为在你们将要提供给我的协议里
was because it might factor into the deal
要把这一因素考虑进来
you're gonna offer.
你没有资格来跟我们讨价还价
You've got nothing to bargain with.
我是职业人员
I'm a professional.
谁带来的利益大 我就跟谁干
I pledge allegiance to the highest bidder.
除合约所规定的条款外
I have no loyalty to Mr. Solomon
我不效忠于所罗门先生或是其他任何人
or anyone else beyond the terms of our business arrangement.
从他们在宾馆抛下我的那一刻起
Once they left me in that motel,
我们之间的合约就失效了
our contract was null and void.
如果你们开出条件
But if you make me an offer,
我会把一切都告诉你们
I will tell you what you want to know.
不会有协议的
No deal.
会有的
Yes. Deal.
完全赦免权 不坐牢
Full immunity. No jail time.
还有证人保护计划
And witness protection.
所罗门和他的人非常激进
Solomon and his friends are very motivated
并且很有势力
and very powerful.
要是他们的计划黄了
And if their plan goes south,
他们会查出是谁说出去的
they'll know who talked
而且会对此十分恼火
and they'll be very, very peeved.
在你们把我关进监狱前
Before you throw me in the hole,
跟五角大楼的负责人说
tell the geniuses at the Pentagon
我们知道收费高速公路上的护送车队是个诱饵
we know the convoy on the Turnpike is a decoy.
然后看看他们会用多快的速度来与我达成协议
Then let's see how fast they want to cut a deal.
你真是个异类
You are a genuine anomaly.
圣瑞吉计划
The St. Regis Program
所培养出的特工一贯值得信赖
has consistently produced reliable operatives,
除了你
except for you.
你到底要问我什么
Is there a question coming?
你觉得我俩之间哪里出了问题
Where do you think we went wrong?
你从何时开始爱上伊丽莎白·基恩的
When did you start to feel love for Elizabeth Keen?
不知道 自然而然就爱上了她
I don't know. I just know that it happened.
对此我感到很高兴
And I'm really glad that it did.
现在也这么觉得吗
Even now?
尤其是在此时此刻
Especially now.
你是我所培养出的最优秀的特工
You were my finest accomplishment.
也最让我失望
And my biggest disappointment.
我也很失望
Mine too.
站起来
Get up.
站起来
Get up.
转过去
Turn around.
跪下
Get on your knees.
永别了 雅各布
Goodbye, Jacob.
这就是你的计划
Was that your plan?
要是你早点下手的话会更好
'Cause a little sooner would've been nice.
说实话 在扣下扳机之前
To tell you the truth, up until I pulled the trigger,
我一直没有下定决心
I hadn't made up my mind yet.
你现在想好了没
Well, have you made it up now?
在过去的几周里 我以为你死了...
Those last few weeks, when I thought you were dead...
我真的很思念你
...I actually missed you.
但我说的话是认真的
But I meant what I said.
你最让我失望
You're my greatest disappointment.
我收到了有关你的车队的最新情报
I've acquired new intel regarding your convoy.
我还以为我对这件事情说得够清楚了
I thought I made myself abundantly clear on this issue.
我们羁押了一名嫌犯 一名核武器专家
We have a suspect in custody, a nuclear weapons specialist.
她声称收费高速公路上的车队只是一个诱饵
She claims the convoy on the Turnpike is a decoy.
罗利
Rolly?
我听着呢
I'm here.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们必须马上查清楚这女人到底知道些什么
We've got to find out everything this woman knows, immediately.
她要求得到豁免权
Look, she's asking for immunity.
我不管 给她吧
I don't care. Give it to her.
不管她要什么
Give her whatever she wants.
罗利 告诉我真♥相♥
Rolly, the truth.
核武器是否有危险
Is the nuke vulnerable?
一分钟前 我会说没有
A minute ago, I would have said no.
我就知道你会回来
I thought you'd come around.
你的协议取决于你给的情报是否有用
Your deal is contingent upon your intel being valid.
说吧
Start talking.
真正的车队将在15点50分驶上95号♥公路
The real convoy is coming in on 95 at 1550 hours.
在22英里指示牌处的立交桥下停着
There's an abandoned van parked under the overpass
一辆废弃的货车 装了1500磅的铵油炸♥弹♥
at mile marker 22 packed with a 1,500-pound ANFO bomb.
他们准备等真正的车队
They're gonna blow the bridge
经过时炸断桥面...
right before the real convoy gets there...
使交通瘫痪
Shutting down the traffic.
等车队停下来他们就会动手 毫不留情
Once the convoy's stopped, they're gonna hit it -- hard.
二十六名雇佣兵 火力足以拿下奥马哈海滩
26 seasoned mercs with enough firepower to retake Omaha Beach.
告诉你的蠢货同伴们
Hey, tell all your Feeb buddies
多带几条短裤
to pack extra pairs of shorts!
他们会需要的
They're gonna need them.
我调出了立交桥的卫星图片
All right, I've got a satellite view of the overpass,
但如果真的有这么一辆卡车 从空中也看不到
but if there is a van, we can't see it from the air.
谁在现场
Who's on site?
马里兰州警
Maryland State Police
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表