埃里克松先生 抱歉让您久等了
Mr. Eriksson, so sorry for the wait.
请跟我来
If you'll follow me.
哈皮 亲爱的 怎么啦
Happy, baby, what's wrong?
-去外面等我 -不 哈皮 别这样
- Wait outside. - No, Happy, let's just go!
不
No!
不
No!
住手 拉斐尔 求你了
No, Rafael, please!
是彼得
That was Peter.
瓦卡洛家族的人正在聚集
The Vacarros are gathering.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不管他们知不知道
I don't care if they see it coming.
我不管你是不是要给他们
I don't care if you send them engraved invitations
发自己葬礼的请柬
to their own funerals.
爸爸要对他们出手
Dad wants them hit,
他要找出拉斐尔·瓦卡洛 就今天
and he wants Rafael Vacarro found -- today.
各位
Gentlemen.
你一定走错路了 朋友
You must be lost, friend.
绝对没有 戴格
Oh, my, certainly not, Dag.
我能叫你戴格吗
May I call you Dag?
格雷戈尔
And Gregor.
对于发生在你亲爱的兄弟身上的悲剧
Please accept my deepest condolences
请接受我最诚挚的悼念
for the tragedy that has befallen your beloved brother.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
一个朋友 我来见你们父亲的
A friend -- here to see your father.
他现在谁也不见
Our father's not seeing anyone.
他会见我的
Oh, he'll see me.
这个标志 我见过一次
This symbol -- I saw it once.
据说它代表了一个能完成不可能任务的人
Said to be the mark of the man who can do the impossible.
你儿子的事 我很难过
I was so very sorry to hear about your son.
也许我能帮上点忙
Perhaps I could be of some assistance.
什么样的忙
What kind of assistance?
恐怕这孩子已经保不住了
I fear this child may be lost.
我是来帮你救其他的孩子的
I'm here to help you save the others.
第103号♥
雷蒙德 我知道你一向
Raymond, I know that you're always going to do
只按自己的想法行事
what you believe is the right thing to do.
但是我不希望
But I don't ever want you to think
你认为需要为了我改变计划
that you have to change your plans on my account.
改改计划没什么
Plans change.
从汉城到莫斯科 再回北♥京♥
Between Seoul, Moscow, then back to Beijing,
再去上海
then Shanghai,
这得花上一个半月的时间
It would have been a month and a half.
我取消了
I canceled it.
我想带点东西给你
I wanted to bring you something.
雷蒙德
Oh, Raymond.
不增加藏品 收藏还有什么意思
What good is a collection if it doesn't grow?
真美
It's beautiful.
德国产 二战前的文物
It's German -- pre-war.
在1945年盟军的炮火中幸存了下来
Survived the allied bombing in '45.
奇迹
Miracle.
怎么了
What is it?
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我爱你
I love you.
你不必解释 莉斯
You don't have to explain, Liz.
不管你是为什么决定放弃孩子 给别人领养
Whatever reason you have for giving your child up for adoption,
我肯定你是有苦衷的
I'm sure it's a good one.
当初汤姆和我想要领养孩子组建家庭
When Tom and I were looking to start a family,
你给了我们孩子生母的所有信息
you gave us all the information about the birth mother.
你也会给孩子未来养父母我的信息吗
Would you be giving prospective parents information about me?
想要领养孩子的夫妻知道
Couples looking to adopt know children
孩子一般来自困难家庭
often come from difficult backgrounds.
那也没有关系
And that's okay.
我是说 即使是公开领养也可以
Even in an open adoption, I mean,
我要能看到孩子
I would need to see the child.
这样会加大难度 但并非不可能
That makes it more difficult but not impossible.
无论生母有什么苦衷
Whatever a mother's issues,
很少会影响到孩子
they're rarely held against the child.
你需要填一张调查问卷
You'll fill out a questionnaire,
我会让有意领养的夫妇看到你的回答
which I'll make available to prospective parents.
与此同时
At the same time,
你也能在网上看到他们的资料
you'll be able to look at their profiles online.
如果我们看对了眼
And if we both swipe right,
就会彼此纠缠一辈子了
we're hooked up for life?
如果你和汤姆都同意的话
If you and Tom swipe right.
这件事他也有发言权
He does have a say in this.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
这是需要我们两个人共同做的决定
This is a decision that we have to make together,
如果他不是要出远门工作
and I mean, he would be here
今天会和我一起来的
if he didn't have to be away for work right now.
打扰一下 请问洗手间在哪里
Excuse me, where's your restroom?
吉娜
Gina.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
雅各布 你好吗
Hey, Jacob. How you doing?
接到你的消息我也很高兴
It was nice to hear from you, too.
接到你的消息我可一点也不高兴
It wasn't nice hearing from you,
我想知道你为什么要这么做 说真话
and I want to know why you're doing it -- the real reason.
看来你的新家还需要装♥修♥
I see your new home is a work in progress.
你想把墙面涂成什么颜色
What colors are you considering?
我一般比较喜欢我的客人
You know, I usually like people
在我在家的时候再来
to enter my apartment after I'm in it.
你听说过破冰人吗
Have you ever heard of the Promnestria?
没 他也来了吗
No, is he here, too?
这是古希腊人用来
It's a term the Ancient Greeks used
描述媒人或是谈判者的用语
to describe a matchmaker -- a negotiator.
我说的是一个通过共同利益 筹码
In this case, a man who brings together warring crime families
如果必要的话 甚至是暴♥力♥
through mutual self-interest, leverage,
促使交战家族联合的人
or violence if necessary.
我妈妈 我被寄养在萨姆家时她还活着吗
My mother -- was she still alive when I was placed with Sam?
-是的 -她为什么要这么做
- Yes. - Why did she do it?
我不请自来是因为事态紧急
I let myself in because the situation is urgent.
在华尔街 一场精心策划的合并
On Wall Street, a well-planned merger
可以牟取暴利
can return a windfall profit.
犯罪集团也不例外
Criminal enterprises are no different.
破冰人会说服不共戴天的仇人
The Promnestria convinces sworn enemies
他们的合作比敌对更有利
that there is more profit in friendship.
作为回报 他能在新成立的集团里抽取提成
In return, he gets a percentage of the new venture.
他只有在他觉得有机会牟取暴利时
He only surfaces when he sees an opportunity
才会露面
for enormous financial gain.
这一次他重出江湖
And I'm afraid he has resurfaced
是为了联合两个杀伤力极大的家族
to unite two very lethal enemies.
我妈妈是怎么死的
How did my mother die?
我说过了 事态紧急
As I said, the matter is urgent.
马兹·埃里克松与他的三个儿子
Mads Eriksson runs a criminal conglomerate
经营着一个犯罪集团
with his three sons.
至少曾经如此
Or at least he did.
汉斯·埃里克松 也叫作哈皮
Hans Eriksson, A.K.A. Happy,
最近死于非命
who later died,
在纽约一家餐厅被拉斐尔·瓦卡洛射杀
was shot in a New York restaurant by Rafael Vacarro,
他是丹尼尔·瓦卡洛的儿子
son of Daniel Vacarro.
丹尼尔是瓦卡洛财团的创始人
Patriarch of the Vacarro Consortium.
他们在2003年前一直运输
They transported the heroin
由埃里克松家族加工的海♥洛♥因♥
processed by the Erikssons until 2003
两家因为一批被劫走的货物闹翻了
when they had a falling out over a hijacked shipment.
两个家族都认为是对方的错
Each family blamed the other.
随后 格雷戈尔·埃里克松中了枪
And Gregor Eriksson was shot,
瓦卡洛的侄子被杀
and Vacarro's nephew was killed.
如果这两个家族合并了
If these organizations do merge,
他们就能与墨西哥贩毒集团竞争
they'd rival the Mexican cartels for the majority
东海岸毒品贩卖♥♥生意的市场控制权了
of the drugs trafficking on the East Coast.
联♥系♥缉毒局
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表