我们要再找一个视线清晰的地方
We need to find another perch with a clear line of sight,
现在就得找到
and we need to find it now.
你去查查联邦空管局的数据库
I want you to get on the FAA database,
帮我找一个航♥班♥的信息
pull a flight plan for me.
机型霍克400 编号♥N6♥4♥52D
It's a Hawker 400, November-6-4-5-2-Delta.
有进展吗
You have an update for me?
计划要推迟了
There's gonna be a delay.
基恩跑了
Keen went AWOL,
他刚刚带着他女儿登上了飞往巴拉科阿的航♥班♥
just boarded a flight to Baracoa with his daughter
登记的假名字
traveling under an alias.
我会联♥系♥我们在古巴的线人
I'll get in touch with our contacts in Cuba.
还有 你也飞过去
In the meantime, you get on a plane and get down there.
今天结束前必须确保孩子在我们手里
We need that child in our custody by the end of the day.
各位好 放下你们的锤子
Hey, gentlemen, put down your hammers.
休息时间到了
It's time for recess.
把手放在头上
Simon says put your hands on your heads.
-快走 -别担心
- Let's go. - Don't fret.
不会耽误大家太久
We won't be long.
我们的事情办完之前
My associate will keep you company
我的同事会陪着你们
until our business is finished.
这里视线不错
This'll work nicely.
弗利 就这里
Everly, right there.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
雷斯勒探员
Agent Ressler.
你真是嗅觉灵敏的狗
Aren't you the dog on a scent?
这里有一栋空置建筑
There was one empty building
拥有正门视野 还有一栋对着后门
with a line of sight to the front and one to the back.
从正门的开始找就行了
Started with the front.
你跟哈罗德谈过了
You spoke to Harold.
雷丁顿 抓住这家伙 把他关起来
Reddington, grab the guy, put him in a hole,
问出你想要的信息 但是别杀柯克
get what you need from him, but don't kill Kirk.
我只对亚历山大·柯克的性命
There's nothing I care to take from Alexander Kirk
感兴趣
except his life.
相信我 我跟你一样想要他的性命
Trust me. I want him as badly as you,
但是我不会让这种事发生的
but I'm not gonna let this happen.
这事绝对会发生 唐纳德
Oh, this is gonna happen, Donald.
这事在大概十分钟后就会发生
This is gonna happen in about 10 minutes.
我刚刚联♥系♥了我们在巴拉科阿的人
I just heard back from our man in Baracoa.
有什么消息
And?
他跟当地的眼线联♥系♥了
He checked with his local sources.
最近有一个美国人在小镇西边
An American recently purchased a villa
买♥♥了一栋别♥墅♥
on the western edge of town.
高墙环绕 非常神秘
High walls, very private.
你觉得基恩把女儿带到那里去了
That's where you think Keen's taking his daughter?
我们派了一支队伍去做初步侦查
We sent a team down to do some initial recon,
你得看看这个
and you need to see this.
迪亚兹参议员 我们听说联调局
Senator Diaz, we're hearing that the FBI
昨天进行了一项与该案有关的扣押行动
made a seizure yesterday in connection to this case.
你可以发表一下意见吗
Can you comment?
我们在柯克所有的一个油罐车内
We recovered raw Syrian crude
找到了产自叙利亚的原油
from one of Kirk's gasoline tankers.
柯克先生有很多问题需要解释
Mr. Kirk has a lot to answer for,
而在今天的听证会上 他将会有
and he'll be given every opportunity to do so
解释一切的机会
in today's hearing.
谢谢
Thank you.
据称柯克马上就会到达
We're told that Kirk's arrival is imminent.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
我们联♥系♥不上雷斯勒
We can't reach Ressler.
他离开了 而且不接电♥话♥
He left, and he's not answering his cell.
你觉得他去找雷丁顿了
You think he went to find Reddington?
有可能
Probably.
他虽然不肯承认
He'd never admit it,
但是我觉得莉斯的死对他造成的影响
but I think he took Liz's death
和对阿兰姆造成的一样严重
almost as hard as Aram did.
我们依然在法♥院♥外等候
We are still waiting outside the courthouse...
真的到了这一步
So it's happening.
柯克来了
Kirk is here.
飞机在几分钟之前着陆了
Touched down a few minutes ago.
亚历山大·柯克的到来
...Alexander Kirk to arrive.
我们将会近距离的观察
We're gonna take a closer look...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
一个人下了飞机
A man got off that plane,
还不知道自己将在一小时之内死去
and he has no idea that he'll be dead within the hour.
我花了一辈子的时间在阻止罪犯
I've spent my entire life in the service
而现在却要放任他们做出这些事
of stopping people who do what we're about to let happen.
不久之前 特别小组认为必须
Not so long ago, this task force felt compelled
以故意杀人罪为由追捕伊丽莎白·基恩
to hunt down Elizabeth Keen for intentionally killing a man.
现在她去世了
Now she's gone,
而我们也要变得跟她一样了
and we're about to do the very same thing.
如果你想问的是某一天你会不会后悔
If you're asking whether you'll regret it someday...
不会
No.
我觉得你不会
I don't think you will.
实话实说 我在很久之前就跨过了那条界线
To be honest, I crossed that line a long time ago --
以正义 复仇之名杀人
killing in the name of justice, vengeance.
一段时间后 你不仅熬了过去
After a while, you don't just get over it...
还会慢慢习惯
you get used to it.
向美国散播恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
...export terror to America.
我相信
I believe...
那正是我担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
而这正是我总统任期内会做的
...and that's what my presidency would be about.
听我说 如果他开枪了
Listen to me. If he pulls that trigger,
这建筑马上会在几秒内被包围
this building's surrounded in seconds.
不是几分钟 是几秒 没有逃出的可能
Not minutes -- seconds. There's no getting out.
我知道
Yes, I know.
如果莉斯在这里 她会叫你停手的
If Liz were here, she'd tell you not to do this.
可是伊丽莎白不在这里 唐纳德
Elizabeth isn't here, though. Is she, Donald?
刚刚卡普兰先生来电 基恩行动了
That was Mr. Kaplan. Keen made a move.
他带走了艾格尼斯
He took Agnes.
我想知道去哪儿了
I want to know where.
-卡普兰去查了 -让开
- Kaplan's on it. - Step away.
唐纳德
Donald.
我是认真的
I meant what I said.
我不会允许发生这种事
This isn't gonna happen.
我叫你走开
I said stand down.
听着 雷丁顿
Look, Reddington.
如果想让你的人活下去
If you want your man to live,
就让他照我说的做
you're gonna tell him to do what I say.
没事 弗利
It's okay, Everly.
走开吧 去找巴兹 给他搭把手
Step away. Go find Baz. Give him a hand.
好
All right.
大家都深呼吸
Let's everyone take a deep breath.
都放轻松
Everybody relax.
好 不会有人受伤
All right. Nobody's gonna get hurt.
距柯克抵达还有六十秒
Kirk's 60 seconds out.
你想干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我可以朝你的人开枪
I was willing to fire on your man,
我也可以朝你开枪
and I'm willing to fire on you.
我信 唐纳德
Yes, I believe that, Donald.
不过你愿意在开枪之后被打死吗
But are you willing to die in the process?
我叫你走开
I said step away.
你想为伊丽莎白讨回正义
You want justice for Elizabeth.
正义 而非复仇
Justice, not vengeance.
照我的经验 都是一回事
In my experience, they're the same.
你打算干什么 邓比
What are you gonna do, Dembe?
你准备无情地杀了我吗
You gonna shoot me in cold blood?
四十秒
40 seconds.
我知道这对你有多难 唐纳德
I know how difficult this must be for you, Donald.
我会动手的
I will do this.
你有信念
You have faith.
我很羡慕
I envy that.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表