这才是我要做的
I intend to do that.
我小时候
When I was a little girl,
总是幻想我妈是个首席芭蕾舞演员
I used to imagine that my mother was a prima ballerina
在伦敦或是巴黎
who danced for Kings and Queens
为国王王后们跳舞
in London and Paris.
她只是在可以回来
And she only left me with Sam
把我带走之前 临时把我
until she could come home again
交给萨姆而已
and sweep me away.
我真不该有此幻想
I never would've imagined.
她出什么事了
What happened to her?
我母亲
My mother.
我曾经非常确定
There was a time in my life when I was quite sure
我知道卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的情况
I knew exactly what happened to Katarina Rostova.
但过了这些年 我已经
But after all these years, I'm not sure
不确定她是如何
I have any real sense of how or...
或为何消失的
why she disappeared.
人们总把她描述成一个罪大恶极的坏人
Everyone talks as if she was a terrible person.
真是这样吗
Was she?
好了 一切就绪
Okay, we're as ready as we're gonna be.
要么你们能够马上逃脱
Either you'll be free within the hour
要么你们会因为叛国被捕
or you'll be arrested and tried for treason.
我们有发现了
Think we got something.
在网上获取的推特图片
Picked it up online. Twitter photo.
两分钟前发布的
Posted it two minutes ago,
在肖街区拍的 九街和Q街交叉口
taken in the Shaw neighborhood at 9th and Q.
那是十八街匪帮的地盘
Area's controlled by the 18th Street Gang.
他们去那儿是想寻求庇护
If they're there, it's for protection.
打给风化组 我要那里所有安全屋的地址
Call vice. I want the location of all known safe houses.
所有单位出动 这事该了结了
Roll all units. This ends now.
-联调局 -联调局
- FBI! - FBI!
面向墙壁
Against the wall!
你的人在我手上
I got your girl.
我发誓我会杀了她的
I swear I'll kill her.
没开玩笑哦
I'm not playing with you.
检查完毕 他们不在这
All clear. They're not here.
听到没有 死条子 我说你的人在我手上
You hear me, cop? I said I got your girl.
车准备好了
Vans are here.
两辆车 我们分头走吗
Vans? We're splitting up?
-是的 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
因为这样能加大我们中
Because it doubles the odds
至少有一人能逃出去为你正名的几率
that one of us will make it out to clear your name.
我会完成合同上的要求
I'll fulfill the contract,
但这件事过后 别再找我 听到没有
but after this, no more, you hear me?
你 还有这些事 问题太大了
You, this, too much of a liability.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
你简直疯了 老头儿
You're crazy, old man.
你还没见识过什么是疯呢
You have no idea.
你当时机会并不好 很可能会失手
You didn't have a shot. You could have missed.
是 但是我没失手
Yeah, but I didn't.
你只是运气好 我真是庆幸你运气好
You were lucky. I was lucky you were lucky.
之前我说我不相信你的直觉
I said before I didn't trust your instincts.
现在你的直觉让我害怕
Now they scare me.
我有发现了 有人给举报专线打了电♥话♥
Okay, I've got something. A call to the tip line.
一段监控画面还有三条推特都显示
A CCTV feed and three tweets all indicating
雷丁顿先生和基恩探员正沿着福克斯豪路
Mr. Reddington and Agent Keen are moving north/northwest
往北或东北方向走 刚过了水库
on Foxhall Road past reservoir.
派一支特警队去乔治城福克斯豪路
Roll a SWAT team over to Georgetown Foxhall Road.
等等 有人在亚当斯·摩根也看到了
Hang on, I have a sighting in Adams Morgan.
等等 这是怎么了
Wait, wait, no. What?
阿兰姆 跟我说怎么了
Aram, talk to me.
微软全国广播公♥司♥的主页
Okay, MSNBC's home page
刚上传了一段他们在密歇根公园的视频
just uploaded video of them at Michigan Park.
等等 这不对啊
Hold on, this can't be right.
-怎么了 -我这里满屏都是他们的消息
- What? - All right, my screen -- my screen's blowing up here.
有人说他们在布鲁克曼
I've got them in Brookmont,
又有人举报说在帕里塞兹
but the tip line has them in Palisades.
到底是怎么了
What the hell is going on?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我同时收到了说他们出现在
I've got them in five different parts of the city
城里五个不同地方的信息
all at the same time.
真是有意思 因为有线新闻网
Well, that's interesting because CNN
正在引用刑事部门负责人的话
is quoting the head of the Criminal Division saying
说他们已经在卡洛拉马高地被抓住了
they've been captured in Kalorama Heights.
等等 是真的吗
Wait, is that true?
当然不是
Of course it's not true.
因为我就是刑事部门负责人
I'm the head of the Criminal Division.
阿兰姆
Aram.
往这些地方分别派出行动小组
Dispatch rolling units to all these sightings.
明白 调动所有可用部门
Uh, yes, rolling all available agencies.
雷丁顿先生和基恩探员
Uh, Mr. Reddington and Agent Keen
不可能同时在这些地方
can't be in all of these places,
但一定在其中一个
but they must be in one of them.
或许不在
Or maybe they're not.
雷丁顿就想让我们这么想
That's what Reddington wants us to think.
他想让我们把所有人手都调到南面去
He wants us to divert all our manpower to the south.
调虎离山
It's a diversion.
重新安排所有小组去北面警戒线的
Redirect all the units to the checkpoints
各检查站
along the northern perimeter.
他们肯定会去那里
That's where they're gonna be.
我在广播里听说
Thought I heard on the radio
你们已经抓到了要抓的那两个人
they caught the two you're looking for.
各小组注意 已抓获嫌疑人
All units be advised, suspects are in custody.
重复 已抓获嫌疑人
Repeat, suspects are in custody.
所有小组请撤离
All units please stand down.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
莉兹
Lizzy.
他们知道了
They know.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我逃出来了 但你出不来了
I made it through, but you won't.
你必须马上掉头回去
You have to turn back right now.
回哪里去 没地方可
Turn back where? There's nowhere --
-你在干什么 -带你离开这儿
- What are you doing? - Getting you out of here.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
莉兹 听我说 深呼吸
Lizzy, listen to me. Take a breath.
你可以的
You can do this.
什么 我要怎么做
What? What am I gonna do?
我已经出了警戒线
I'm outside the perimeter,
没办法及时回去救你
and I won't be able to get back to you in time,
你只能靠自己了
so you're on your own.
你得找个地方藏起来
You need to find a place to hide,
找个他们抓不到你的地方
someplace where they cannot get to you.
我不行
I can't.
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是我认识的人中
Katarina Rostova was the cleverest,
最聪明最神通广大的女人
most resourceful woman I have ever known.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
不管形势多么黑暗
No matter how dark the moment,
她都可以找到出路
she could always find her way through.
她只是个我素昧平生的俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
She was a Russian spy who I never knew.
你是没见过
No, you didn't.
但这并不意味着你母亲已经离去
But that doesn't mean your mother is gone.
我每天都能在你身上看到她的身影
I see her in you every day.
她就像空气一样 是你生命的一部分
She's as much a part of you as the air you breathe.
我做不到
I can't do this.
你可以的
You can.
你必须做到
You must.
威斯康星大道2650号♥
2650 Wisconsin Avenue.
不 莉兹 不
No. Lizzy, no, no, no.
这是我唯一的机会
It's the only chance I've got.
威斯康星大道2650号♥ 马上过去
2650 Wisconsin Avenue. Get there now.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表