她在哪儿
Where is she?
荣誉至上 唐纳德 我很欣赏
Kudos, Donald. I'm impressed.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
给你个黑名单人物
To give you a blacklister.
免了
I'll pass.
刚才的混乱让我逃出了你的警戒线
The diversion that allowed me to slip past your perimeter,
这个人在一小时以内轻易编织了这出好戏
the man who orchestrated that cooked it up in under an hour.
对我这种罪犯来说 他是必不可少的魔术师
He's an illusionist essential to criminals such as myself,
但我把他交给你了
and I am giving him to you.
基恩在哪
Where's Keen?
你说你逃出了警戒线
You said you got past the perimeter.
除非她没能成功 否则你绝不会打来
You wouldn't be calling unless she didn't.
她确实没有
No, she didn't.
但我不是要告诉你
But I'm not telling you
任何你不知道的事 唐纳德
anything you don't know already, Donald.
我知道你现在应该已经找到
I'm sure by now you found the vehicle
转移她的那辆车了
that was transporting her.
这就是你打电♥话♥来的原因吧
So, that's what this is about?
你知道我肯定会找到她
You knowing that I'll find her
所以给我个黑名单人物来收买♥♥我
and giving me a blacklister in exchange for when I do.
不 这不是交易也不是收买♥♥
No. It's not a trade or a bribe
更不是诱使你转移目标的
or an offer of payment in kind
交换条件
to entice you to look away.
我敬重你的正直远高于此
I admire your probity too much for that.
那你想要什么
So, what do you want?
无功不受禄
'Cause you only give to get.
我需要你这个正直之人的一句保证
All I want is your word as a man of honor.
我的保证
My word.
你了解伊丽莎白
You know Elizabeth.
你知道她不是俄♥国♥间谍
You know she's not a Russian spy
也不是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥或者恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
or a traitor or a terrorist.
你知道那不是她
You know that's not who she is.
我知道又没有用
Doesn't matter what I know.
如果你抓到她 就会有用
If you catch her, it will.
会非常有用
It will matter a great deal.
你对她的了解
What you know about her,
你对她的感觉会影响大局
what you feel about her could make all the difference.
所以 我的提议
So, my offer.
我给你一个黑名单人物 换你一句承诺
One blacklister in exchange for your word
你会暂且相信她是无辜的
that you will give her the benefit of every doubt.
你做得到吗 唐纳德
Can you do that, Donald?
你能向我保证吗
Can you give me your word?
好
Yes.
他叫博昌
His name is Bo Chang.
歌♥德东路65号♥
65 East Goethe.
博昌 知道了
Bo Chang. Got it.
听着 雷丁顿
Hey, Reddington.
我会找到你的
I will find you.
我父亲以前常对我说
You know, as my father used to say to me,
就因为你在乐团里
just because you've been bumped up
担任首席
to first chair in the orchestra
并不代表你就能谱写交响乐
doesn't mean you can compose a symphony.
喂
Hello?
把门打开
Open the door.
亲爱的 这和你女儿性命攸关
Dear, your daughter's life depends on it.
天呐
Oh, my God!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
别碰她 还不行
Don't touch her. Not yet.
用你的手♥机♥给她拍张照
Take a picture of her with your phone.
什么
What?
用你的手♥机♥给你女儿拍张照
Take a picture of your daughter
把照片发到这个号♥码上
and send it to this number, please.
动作快点
Chop, chop.
很好 亲爱的
Very good, dear.
谢谢你的合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
你把她送回去了 为什么
You returned her. Why?
因为你的声名远扬 祖玛先生
Because your reputation precedes you, Mr. Zuma.
毫无疑问
There was no doubt...
你会采取一切必要手段
you would do whatever was necessary
去救回你的外孙女
to affect your granddaughter's release.
而你
And you...
是个言出必行的人
are a man of your word.
给我一个不杀你的原因
Give me one reason why I should not kill you.
因为如果你杀了我
Because if you do kill me,
那你的外孙女就收不到解毒剂
then your granddaughter will not receive
来解除我们植入她消化道里
the antidote to the time-released nerve agent
定时释放的神经毒素
we introduced into her digestive track.
在三个星期之内
And inside of... three weeks,
她会饱受痛苦而死
will suffer an agonizing death.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想你
I want you...
深深地
to breathe...
吸口气
very deeply.
所有检查站刚刚上报
All checkpoints just reported in.
没有她的踪迹
There's no sign of her.
她没逃走就肯定要待在某个地方
She didn't get out. She's gonna need a place to stay.
谁会庇护一名国际间谍
Who's gonna harbor an international spy?
没错 间谍
That's it. A spy.
她母亲曾经是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
Her mother was a Russian spy.
王八...
Son of...
哈罗德 哈罗德
Harold. Harold!
亲爱的
Honey!
你没事吧 你没事吧
You all right? Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事 我的身体也没事
Me. My health.
你没生病吗
You're not sick?
说来话长
It's a long story.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
救命 我叫玛莎·罗斯托娃
Help! My name is Masha Rostova.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
I'm a Russian agent.
隶属于俄联邦安♥全♥局♥
I work for the FSB,
我要求外交豁免权
and I'm seeking diplomatic immunity.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表