I said drive!
阿兰姆 联♥系♥基恩
Aram. Get Keen on the line.
现在有点忙
Little busy right now.
刚跟金融犯罪打击部通了电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with FinCEN.
基大西洋已经知道普路特被绑了
Key Atlantic's been notified of Pruitt's abduction,
银行行长已经过去了
and the bank president's on his way there now.
他要冻结账户 阻止我们访问
He's gonna freeze the account, lock us out.
我还没成功扫描
I don't have the scan yet.
变个扫描出来 他马上就到了
Well, get it. He's gonna be there any minute.
杜蒙特在线上了
I got Dumont on the line.
我猜猜 是不是银行行长要来了
Yeah, let me guess. The bank president's on his way.
根据这栋楼的安保信息
According to the security
他已经到了
feeds in the building, he's already there.
你只有不到一分钟来弄钱了 宝贝
You got less than a minute to get that money, honey.
知道了 知道了 我在做呢
All right! All right! I'm doing it.
在上传了
Uploading now.
收到了吗
Are you getting it?
杜蒙特
Dumont?
他在阻止我们访问
He's trying to lock us out.
杜蒙特
Dumont!
搞定 进去了
Got it. We're in.
开始转账
Starting the transfer.
柯克的钱已经在转了
Kirk's money is on its way.
一旦扫描验证 钱就是我们的了
As soon as the scans verify, the funds are ours.
结果就在瞬息间 宝贝
It's gonna be close, sweet cheeks.
雷丁顿 是时候了
Reddington. It's time.
让普鲁特接电♥话♥
Get Pruitt on the phone.
是的 我知道他遇袭了
Yes, I know he was attacked.
就是拿走我们钱的人干得
By the people who took our money!
你好罗伯特
Hello, Robert.
今天真难熬
Tough day.
斯科蒂
Scottie?
你听说了钱的事
You heard about the money.
告诉我 你知道这是怎么回事
Please, please tell me you know what happened.
我刚好知道 我拿走的
Oh, I know exactly what happened. I took it.
你拿的
You did?
你给我开了五万的支票
You wrote me a $50,000 check.
先付出才有收获
You have to give to get.
我付出了 所以现在得到了
I gave, now I got.
准确地说 我们得到了
Well, technically, we got.
参议员
Senator!
既然拿了你的钱 就不多占用你的时间了
Having taken your money, I won't take much of your time.
不像斯科蒂 政客对我来说没什么用
Unlike Scottie, I have little use for politicians
更用不到他们的支持
and even less for their politics.
也不感兴趣是谁住在白宫
Who occupies the White House is of no interest to me.
告诉你这些 是为了让你知道
I tell you this so you know that taking your money
拿你的钱与你和你的立场无关
has nothing to do with you or what you stand for.
说实话 我甚至不知道
Truth be told, I haven't the foggiest clue
你是哪一派的 参议员
what you stand for, Senator.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
直接打给亚历山大·柯克或许更明智些
Might be more prudent to call Alexander Kirk.
他一定在你的快捷拨号♥里
I'm sure you have a contributor of his stature on speed dial.
打给他
Call him.
迪亚兹议员
Senator Diaz.
参议员 很荣幸
Senator, what a pleasure.
我拿了你的钱
I have your money.
控制了你的参议员
I have your senator.
知道我在想什么吗 雷蒙德
Do you know what I'm thinking, Raymond?
在水边的那间房♥子
That house by the water,
我拿着枪塞在你的嘴里
holding a gun in your mouth
那时真该扣动扳机
I should have pulled the trigger.
你拿了我的钱和参议员
So, you have my money and my senator.
但你没有我
You don't have me.
我照你说的做了 就...
Look, I did what you asked. Just...
明早 你要召开一个新闻发布会
Tomorrow morning, you're gonna hold a press conference
宣布你会暂别竞选活动
to announce you're taking a moment away from the campaign trail
以逼迫亿万富翁亚历山大·柯克
to compel billionaire Alexander Kirk
在你任主席的国会委员会前
to testify about some of his business activities
承认他所从事的一些商业活动
before the Congressional committee you chair.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
别给我们讲大道理 鲍比
Oh, spare us the moral outrage, Bob.
我们是在帮你
We're doing you a favor.
你让柯克过来 雷丁顿就能抓住他
If you get Kirk here, Reddington can have him.
一旦抓到他 我们就会把你的黑钱
Once he has him, you get your illegal money back,
以匿名出资的方式
laundered through anonymous contributions
还到你的任意账户中
made to the PAC of your choice.
我才不当谋杀犯的帮凶
I am not gonna be an accomplice to murder.
想当总统就得这么做
You are if you want to be President.
我记得 洗礼 我们这就来
I know, the christening. We're coming.
不 不 不是
No, no. No, no, no.
我是说 是的 但是
I mean... yes totally, but.
迪亚兹 他传唤了柯克
Diaz. He subpoenaed Kirk.
他在逼他来华盛顿
He is forcing him to come to D.C.
我们就能抓到他了
We're gonna get him.
雷丁顿一定是拿到了柯克的钱
Reddington must have got his hands on Kirk's money.
他会拿这个来对付他
He's gonna use it against him.
一开始 柯克是企图控制
When this started, Kirk was the criminal
下一任总统的罪犯
who was going to be controlling the next President.
现在是雷丁顿了
Now it's Reddington.
快看她
Oh, look at her.
她真漂亮
She is so beautiful.
看这个小裙子
And that little dress.
我和莉斯在遇到你们之前
You know, Liz and I never really had a family
♬They didn't have you where I come from♬
从未真正拥有过家
until we met you guys.
虽然这个家有些不和睦
Albeit a slightly dysfunctional family,
家人间时不时互相残杀
the kind where you try to kill each other occasionally.
♬Never knew the best was yet to come♬
但始终是一家人
But a family nonetheless.
今年尤其如此
This year especially.
你们同心协力
You guys really came together for...
♬Life began when I saw your face♬
帮助莉斯
...for Liz.
正如我知道你们为了艾格尼斯也会这么做
Just like I know you would for Agnes.
♬And I hear your laugh like a serenade♬
所以不用多想也知道
So, it didn't take a genius to decide
莉斯会希望谁来做我们女儿的教父母
who Liz would want to godparent our little girl.
♬How long♬
她会希望是你们所有人
She'd want all of you.
♬Do you want to be loved♬♬
♬Is forever enough♬♬
♬Is forever enough♬♬
♬How long do you want to be loved♬♬
♬Is forever enough♬♬
♬'Cause I'm never, never giving you up♬
哈格里夫夫人不在这里
Mrs. Hargrave's not here.
我等着
I'll wait.
-是我 -别这么做
- Yeah. - Don't do it.
-我别无选择 -汤姆
- There's nothing left to do. - Tom.
我们需要那笔钱去接近柯克
We needed the money to get to Kirk.
我们拿到了 我们不需要她了
We got it. We have no use for her anymore.
如果你杀了她 你一生所追寻的答案
If you kill her, the answers you've been looking for
将会随她而逝
your entire life will die with her.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我还记得我的孩子
I remember my little one
抬头看着我 眼里充满了好奇
looking up at me, eyes full of wonder.
我母亲
My mother.
是的
Yes.
所以我不希望把你卷进来
Which is why I didn't want you involved.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你有个孩子需要抚养 汤姆
You have a child to raise, Tom.
如果你开始提问
If you start asking questions,
你和她都会有危险
it will put her at risk, it will put you at risk.
但她儿子死了 是她亲口告诉我的
But her son is dead. She told me that herself.
克里斯多夫·哈格里夫失踪时
Christopher Hargrave went missing
才三岁大
when he was only 3 years old.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表