and clear the facility.
-什么意思 -马上去
- What are you talking about? - Now.
你们放跑的那个人不是哈桑
The man you lost is not Hasaan.
真正的哈桑现在就在那栋楼里
The real Hasaan is there in the building.
拉♥萨♥拉姆绑♥架♥案是他们使的木马计
The Lazarum abduction was a Trojan Horse.
你得马上离开那里
You need to get out of there now.
走 快点 快点
Let's go! Move! Move!
快走 起来 起来
Let's go! Get up! Up!
走 快走
Move! Let's go! Move!
快走
Go!
把拉♥萨♥拉姆的员工带出去
Take the Lazarum employees outside!
快走 快走 快走
Move! Move! Move! Move!
哈桑 不超过十分钟
Hasaan, we have less than 10 minutes
-这栋大楼就会被包围了 -十分钟足够了
- before the building is surrounded. - That's all we need.
我姐姐在哪
Where's my sister?
伊丽莎白·基恩
Elizabeth Keen.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth K...
你说的是新闻上报道的那个吗
Is that the one from the news?
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
是谁雇你去找她的
Who's paying you to find her?
我受雇于德国领♥事♥馆♥
I've been contracted by the German Consulate
处理一项国际事务
on an international matter
与基恩没有半点关系
that has nothing to do with Keen.
我有外交豁免权
I have diplomatic immunity.
你可以驱逐我 或是放我走
You may expel me or let me go,
但是在任何情况下 你都不能
but you may not under any circumstance
扣押我
bore me.
-这是真的吗 -是的
- Is that true? - Yes.
他是私人保安
He's private security.
那你为什么会出现在克兰德尔的飞机上
So why were you on Crandall's jet?
他绑♥架♥了一位德国生物物理学家
He abducted a German biophysicist.
我受命去找他
I was tasked with finding him.
你上那架飞机是为了找伊丽莎白·基恩
You were on that jet to find Elizabeth Keen,
跟你今早出现在咏仪家的原因一样
just like you were at Wing Yee this morning.
不 我去咏仪家是为了他家的馄饨汤
Oh, no. I was at Wing Yee for their Wonton Soup.
特别美味
It is fantastic.
你真该尝尝 能让你冷静下来
You should try some. It will calm your nerves.
长官 抱歉打扰了
Sir, sorry to interrupt.
和纳瓦比探员有关
It's about Agent Navabi.
你想干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
雷斯勒探员似乎坚信我们俩是一伙的
Agent Ressler seems to believe that we work together,
认为我们是某个袭击过美国的
that we are part of some sort of Cabal
秘社的成员
that has attacked America,
而且似乎
and apparently he will not rest
在找到他想要的答案前 他是不会罢休的
until he gets the answer that he is looking for.
但是要想问出真♥相♥
But he's too polite to ask the question
他的方式太过温和了
in a manner that will yield the truth.
我想不如我来协助他
I thought I'd be of assistance.
-如果你认为你能 -纳瓦比探员
- If you think that you're gonna -- - About Agent Navabi.
情况很紧急
It is urgent.
她们在看着呢
They're watching.
-我去阻止他 -先别去
- I'm putting a stop to this. - Not yet.
谁告诉的你伊丽莎白·基恩
Who told you Elizabeth Keen
会去那家餐厅
was going to be at that restaurant?
让我猜一猜
Let me guess --
你要跟我玩一个叫做捉与放的游戏
You and I are going to play a game of catch-and-release.
并没有那么人道
Nothing quite so humane.
花了这么多时间和人力物力
All this time and money and manpower
就为了追杀我
spent to find and kill me.
有多少特工被分配到了这个特别小组
How many agents are assigned to this task force?
把他们的名字和任务告诉我
I want their names and assignments.
我要那份名单
I want that list.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
现在我想我得找个能帮我的人
Now I think I need to find someone who can.
你 起来 起来
You. Up. Up.
起来 起来 快起来
Up! Up! Up! Up! Up!
坐这里
Yes.
谁是你的指挥官
Who is your O.I.C.?
你的顶头上司 快说
Your officer in charge, now!
是我
It's me.
告诉我现在什么情况
Tell me what's happening.
是我弟弟 他们叫他哈桑
It's my brother. They're calling him Hasaan.
我很抱歉 莎马
I'm sorry, Samar.
我知道真♥相♥太晚了
I'm getting to the truth a little too late.
拉♥萨♥拉姆人♥质♥全都被处决了 我不明白
The Lazarum hostages have all been executed. I don't understand.
如果我弟弟是哈桑
If my brother is Hasaan,
他为什么要冒险发动这种袭击
why would he risk an attack like this?
为了那份名单 罗列了在全世界追杀哈桑的
For the list -- the list of Mossad agents and their informants
摩萨德特工和他们的线人
working around the world to find and execute Hasaan.
那份名单由信息安全监督办公室保管
That list is I.S.O.O. secure.
并没有电子版
It's not available electronically.
只有一份原件
There's only a hard copy.
在哪
Where?
秘密线人资料室
The Covert Source Record Room.
如果名单放在那里
If that's where the list is,
那里就是哈桑的目的地
that's where Hasaan is going.
几分钟后
In a few minutes,
华盛顿一半的联邦探员
half the federal agents in Washington
会包围那座建筑
will have that building surrounded.
你现在唯一的任务就是活下去
Your only job for now is to stay alive.
我得阻止他
I have to stop him.
把手抱在脑后
Keep your hands behind your head.
你们在约旦的人给了我们具体♥位♥置
We got the location from your men in Jordan.
我们现在只需要密♥码♥
All we need is the code.
我永远都不会把它给你
I'll never give it to you.
-我们都已做好了赴死的准备 -那去死吧
- My people are prepared to die first. - So be it.
跪下
Down.
有没有你帮忙
We'll get into
我们都会打开你这宝贝的保险柜
your precious safe with or without you.
他们很快就到了 我们得走了
They'll be coming. We have to go.
-你在干什么 -他们已经在楼里了
- What are you doing? - They got into the building.
他们会想办法撬开保险箱的
They'll find a way into the safe.
我们得赶在他们之前销毁这份名单
We have to destroy the list before they do.
我以为你戒烟了
I thought you quit.
我确实戒了
Yeah, I did,
但之后你离开了我 所以
but then you left me, so...
她烧毁了文件
She's burned the documents.
几乎什么都没留下
There's almost nothing left.
莎马 你干了什么
Samar, what did you do?
哈桑 我们得走了
Hasaan, we have to go.
他们的探员随时会进来
They have agents preparing to enter.
这边
There you go!
我们筹划那么久 却要这样空手离开
All our plans, and we're left with nothing!
-杀了她一了百了 -不
- Kill her and be done with it. - No.
她是摩萨德的
She's Mossad.
她知道我们需要的信息
The information we need is in her head.
他一小时内就死定了
He will be dead within the hour.
安全
Clear!
探员们 行动
Agents, move!
我们带她一起走
We take her with us.
我们要找的是莎马·纳瓦比探员
We're looking for Agent Samar Navabi,
二十二分钟前被扎尔·比恩·哈桑劫持
taken 22 minutes ago by Zal Bin Hasaan.
我们有他的照片和所有他已知同伙的名单
We have his photo and a list of known associates.
拦住每一趟火车 搜查每一辆车
Stop every train, search every car.
这女人是我们的人
This woman's one of ours.
把她带回来
Bring her home.
你做的事一点也不高尚 沙辛
There is nothing noble about what you're doing, Shahin.
-爸妈会为你感到羞愧 -爸妈不知羞耻
- Our parents would be ashamed. - Our parents had no shame.
他们是胆小鬼
They were cowards.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
他们为了说真话而死
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表