他认为我要为他妻子的死负责
He thinks I'm responsible for the death of his wife.
我认为你确实要为她的死负责
I think you're responsible for her death.
我可以既往不咎是因为我要亚历山大·柯克死
I'm looking past that because I want Alexander Kirk's head.
汤姆·基恩也一样
And so does Tom Keen.
我必须承认我从没喜欢过你 斯科蒂
I must admit I've never liked you, Scottie.
看到你我就头皮发麻
Looking at you makes my toes curl.
但抢劫美国的下届总统
But robbing the next President of the United States,
肯定很有趣
this is gonna be a gas.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Rubber baby buggy bumpers.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Rubber baby buggy bumpers.
吃葡萄...
Rubber baby...
天啊 多可爱的小孩
My, what a dear, sweet child.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
捐了七位数建这幢侧楼
With a seven-figure donation that built this wing.
这小小的粉拳
The grasp of these tiny fingers.
我都快忘了
I'd forgotten.
我知道我们将联手去找
I understand we're gonna be working together
从你身边夺走伊丽莎白的那个人
to find the man who took Elizabeth from you.
是你夺走的
You took her from me.
不 是亚历山大·柯克
No. Alexander Kirk did.
我正是因他而来
He's why I'm here,
来告诉你 我公♥司♥的所有资源都将用于
to tell you I'm putting the full resources of my company
找到柯克并将他绳之以法
behind the effort to find Kirk and bring him to justice.
把女儿给我
Give me my little girl.
我只在乎她
She's all I care about.
我还记得我的孩子抬头看着我
I remember my little one looking up at me,
眼里充满了好奇
eyes full of wonder.
都说没有人能走出丧子之痛
They say losing a child is something one never recovers from.
但愿你不会有那样的经历
I hope you never experience that kind of loss.
眼下我们有共同敌人 所以
For the moment, we have a common enemy, so...
我会跟你合作
I'll work with you.
你女儿真可爱
You have a lovely child.
十分钟后所罗门会来接你
10 minutes. I'll send Solomon to pick you up.
有很多事要做
Got a lot of work to do.
希望你喜欢吃巧克力 我的朋友
I hope you're a chocoholic, my friend.
我们将去巧克力工厂
We're going to the chocolate factory.
听好了 我们不是朋友
Let me say one thing. I'm not your friend.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
这就是政♥府♥将70%情报预算
This is what happens when the government outsources 70%
外包出去的结果
of its intelligence budget.
这是全国最大的私人战术训练中心
You're 150 feet below the largest privately owned
在地下四十六米处
tactical training center in the country,
配备有研发实验室
complete with R&D labs,
若干登船模拟装置和两个飞机场
ship-boarding simulators, and two airfields.
我们的工作包括威胁评估 港口安保
We do threat assessment, port security,
及外交训练
and diplomatic training,
这些还只是公众所知道的业务
and those are just the services that the public knows about --
那些清楚无误的业务
the black-and-white divisions.
接下来则是灰务部
Then... there's Grey Matters.
灰务部处理的都是
Grey Matters handles the cases
法律上可疑而道德上正当的事务
that are legally questionable, yet morally justifiable.
你晚了 她很不高兴
You're late. She's not happy.
答应我别揍我
Promise you won't kick my ass.
毕竟她可以揍我
'Cause she could kick my ass.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
我以为我可以 但我做不到
I thought I could, but I can't.
记住 我们这么做是为了伊丽莎白
Remember, we're doing this for Elizabeth.
没错 但他们也有份害死她
Yeah, but they're the same people who killed her.
-你 -纳瓦比
- You! - Navabi!
如果我都能忍♥ 你也可以
If I can do this, so can you.
够了 时间紧迫
Enough! We're on the clock.
亚历山大 我是在试图保护您
Alexandre, j'essaie de vous protéger.
没有正式批准...
Sans autorisation formelle...
我不需要你们的保护
I don't need your protection.
大选之后 批准不过是走个过场
After the U.S. election, approval will be a formality.
我刚跟华盛顿的人谈过
I just spoke to D.C.
已确认小孩的地址
We have a confirmed location of the child.
今天就办好
I want this done today.
我们要通过柯克的钱来引起他的注意
The way to get Kirk's attention is through his money,
而我们能下手的只有迪亚兹的专款
and the only money we can get to is sitting in Diaz's war chest,
这对密苏里州来的
which is unfortunate
话痨参议员来说真是不幸
for the bloviating senator from Missouri
因为没钱他就赢不了选举
because he cannot win the election without it,
而我们要偷走他的钱
and we're gonna steal it.
我们联调局打击银行劫案 而非犯案
The Bureau prevents bank robberies. We don't commit them.
十一月大选时迪亚兹参议员能否胜出
Senator Diaz's success in November
取决于三个关键的摇摆州
rests on winning three key swing states.
因此亚历山大·柯克资助的
To do that, Futures America,
政♥治♥行动委员会 美国愿景
a PAC financed by Alexander Kirk,
计划从现在起直到大选日
intends to purchase over $300 million in TV ads
耗资逾三亿做电视广♥告♥
from now until election day.
钱会从曼哈顿基大西洋银行的一个账户
The money is wired to media outlets via a secure terminal
经安全终端汇至各媒体
from a single account at Key Atlantic Bank in Manhattan.
想弄到钱
To get the money,
我们就得去服务器机房♥访问该终端
we need to access the terminal from the server room.
好消息是我们两分钟内就能拿下这间银行
The good news is we can take the bank in under two minutes.
坏消息是我们一进去
The bad news is the second we walk in,
任何出纳员都可能触发无声警报
any teller can trip a silent alarm
从而封锁银行里
that will lock down the area of the bank
安全终端所在的区域
where the secure terminal is located.
我们也就无法在警♥察♥抵达前访问该终端
So we won't be able to access it before the police arrive.
就这样吗 这计划真是糟透了
That's it? Your plan is awful.
很聪明 抢劫不过是障眼法
It's brilliant. The robbery is a show.
你想让警♥察♥赶来 联调局也随之而来
You want the police to arrive, followed by the FBI.
劫案可以让你们进去 就有时间访问终端
The heist gets you in, gives you time to access the terminal --
当别人都以为我们在搜寻劫匪时
We rob the bank while everyone else thinks
我们实际上是在抢劫银行
that we are trying to find the robbers.
谢了 但是免了
Thanks, but no thanks.
你们在和美国最恶名昭著的罪犯合作
You work with the single most sought-after criminal in America.
多亏了你们 他不仅行动自♥由♥
Thanks to you, he's not only free,
他的犯罪帝国还在扩张
his criminal empire's expanding.
你们所有人都已经证明 在必要的时刻
You, all of you, have proven quite capable
你们都能把道德有选择性的抛到一边去
of parking your selective morality when the moment serves.
我认为找到杀害伊丽莎白·基恩的凶手
I suggest finding Elizabeth Keen's killer
就是这样的时刻
is just such a moment.
这就是"把警徽留在抽屉"的时候了 各位
It's "badges in the drawer" time, people.
这是一场关于复仇的演出
This is a revenge movie.
勒舍尔先生 我们在三周前就发出了
Mr. Loescher, we sent out a foreclosure letter
取消抵押品赎回权的通知信
three weeks ago.
不 文件就在我车上
No, I have the paperwork in my car.
你从来没有给我发过
Y-You never sent me a --
稍等一下 我可以拿给你看
Just hold on. I can show you.
萨迪
Sadie.
萨迪 在这别动 我马上回来
Sadie, don't move, okay? I'll be right back.
希望你在里面不需要我帮忙
Hope you don't need my help in there
因为我是不会帮你的
'cause you're not getting it.
派对时间
Party time.
都趴在地上
On the floor!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们是你们友好的社区银行劫匪
we are your friendly neighborhood bank robbers,
只是我们一点都不友好
except we're not friendly,
这里也绝对不是我们的社区
and this sure as hell ain't our neighborhood.
我需要你们所有人把手♥机♥丢到房♥间中♥央♥
I need everyone to slide their cellphones to the center of the room.
快点
Come on.
如果有任何人想知道无视我的指示
Anyone wanting to know what happens
会发生什么事的话 可以直接来问我
if you ignore my instructions, come speak to me directly.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
-蹲下来 蹲下来 -爸爸
- Just stay down. Stay down. - Daddy.
对 正在发生抢劫案
Yes, that's right. A robbery right now.
在基大西洋银行 我的女儿在里面
Key Atlantic Bank. My little girl's in there.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表