since the moment I laid eyes on him.
我爱他的一切
I love everything about him,
也包括他诡异的收藏癖
including his peculiar affinity for collectibles,
哪怕是在我的订婚派对上
even at my engagement party.
但是有个条件
On one condition --
就是他的朋友必须看着我的眼睛
that they look me in the eye and promise me
向我保证他们永远不会伤害我爱的人
that they will never, ever do anything to harm the man that I love.
我保证
I promise.
那么
Well, then...
那你还等什么呢
Well, what are you waiting for?
帮我续个杯
I need a refill.
遵命
You got it.
或许是我没说清楚规矩 是吗
Maybe I wasn't clear how this works, huh?
我跟你说了周五再给你
I told you I'll have it to you by Friday.
我也跟你说过没有商量余地
And I told you I'm not here to negotiate.
必须是今天
It's due today.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-有什么问题吗 -不 不 没事
- Is there a problem? - No, no. I-it's okay. It's fine.
-你确定吗 -确定 没事
- You sure? - Yeah, it's okay.
他说了没事
He said it's okay, huh?
我听见了
I heard him.
你可以走了
Maybe you should go.
我们没完
We're not through here, huh?
看起来我交了个新朋友
Looks like I made a new friend.
我真希望你刚才没有那么做
I really wish you hadn't done that.
我一直陪着他直到他死去
I stayed with him until he was gone.
我不想丢下他
I didn't want to leave him behind.
但他们当时就要到了
But they were coming,
如果我试图把他的尸体带回来
and if I had tried to bring him back with me,
那我也得死
we would have both been killed.
我们会为这个好兄弟复仇的
We will avenge this good man's death,
我发誓
I promise you.
我们不能在这里久留
We can't stay here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我见过这个标志
This emblem -- I've seen it before.
伊丽莎白·基恩
你上过那个网站
You were on the website.
不 那...那只是...
No. T-t-that was just --
我们认识这标志 也知道为什么你有
We know what it is and why you have it.
你想自己领这赏金
You want the bounty for yourself.
所以你告诉我们雪怪的住址以减少竞争
That's why you gave us Wendigo to knock out the competition.
谁发起的悬赏
Who put her on the site?
我...我不知道
I d-don't know.
天啊
Oh, my God!
谁发起的悬赏
Who put her on the site?
我只知道网站建造者的网名
I-I only know the screen name of the site creator --
加...加夫里洛·普林齐普
G-Gavrilo Princip.
谢谢你
Thank you for your time.
你们不能就这样闯进我家 把我带来这里
You can't just bust into my place, bring me here --
你看到逮捕令了 普林齐普
You saw the warrant, Princip.
这是建网站的那个人吗
This is the site creator?
你就是加夫里洛·普林齐普吗
You're Gavrilo Princip?
真名加文·德尔加多
Real name Gavin Delgado.
你们不能拿...那些电脑是具有知识产权的
You can't take my -- those computers are intellectual property!
伊丽莎白在这里不安全
Elizabeth isn't safe here.
打电♥话♥给爱德华 让他准备直升机
Better call Edward, tell him to get the jet ready.
爱德华 我是瓦格斯先生
Edward, Mr. Vargas.
我跟雷丁顿和基恩在一起
I'm with Reddington and Keen.
爱德华 我一直喜欢爱德华这个名字
Edward? I always liked the name Edward.
他们让我告诉你
I've been instructed to inform you
马上来花♥园♥大道飞机场见面
to meet us at the Garden Avenue Airfield right away.
去开车
Get the car.
中情局有没有和联调局
Has the CIA shared intel
-共享有关恐怖袭击的情报 -有的
- regarding the acts of terror with the FBI? - Yes.
在你看来
In your opinion,
你认为联调局为什么不愿共享呢
why hasn't the bureau reciprocated?
因为制♥造♥这些案件的人
Because the person responsible
就是联调局特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩
is FBI Special Agent Elizabeth Keen.
所以你不同意雷斯勒探员的看法
So you don't share Agent Ressler's opinion
不认为她是清白的
that she's innocent?
伊丽莎白·基恩是一名俄♥罗♥斯♥潜伏特工
Elizabeth Keen is a Russian sleeper agent.
当她翻墙进入俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
She said as much to Agent Ressler
承认她的真实姓名是玛莎·罗斯托娃
when she scaled the wall of the Russian Embassy,
并向他们寻求政♥治♥庇护的时候
admitted that her real name is Masha Rostova,
她也是这么对雷斯勒探员说的
and asked for asylum.
那关于支点呢
And the Fulcrum?
支点只是个不相关的物品
The Fulcrum is an irrelevant relic,
并且被机械化的误读了
which, in case you haven't read
如果您还没读过
Cathcart's piece in the Post,
卡斯卡特发表在《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》上的文章的话
is being systematically debunked as we speak.
他把它比作是"犹太人的阴谋"
He likens it to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion,
它借用了几件非常规的事实
which has taken a few anomalous grains of truth
再混入一些阴谋论
and spun a mountain of lies,
就编造出了堆积如山的谎言
concocted by conspiracy theorists.
很抱歉 我不会从大众报纸上获取证据
Forgive me, but I don't draw my evidence from the popular press.
那我告诉您事实
Facts, then.
支点是从雷蒙德·雷丁顿那里流出的
The Fulcrum was released by Raymond Reddington,
一个没有道德 没有良心
a man without morals, without conscience,
当然也没有任何可信度的人
and certainly without any credibility.
那关于秘社的存在呢
And the existence of a Cabal?
俄♥国♥政♥府♥批准的恐怖袭击行为
State-sanctioned acts of terror by Russia.
-红色威胁 -爱德华在哪
- Threat level red. - Where's Edward?
又一场冷战的幽灵
Specter of another cold war.
在这种混乱时代
In times of chaos,
我理解公众都想得到一个简单的解决方案
I can understand the public's need for a simple solution.
因此就有了关于秘社的传说
Ergo a Cabal.
你干了什么
What have you done?
这么说你否认自己在运营这样一个组织
So you deny running any such organization?
一个控制世界大事的影子政♥府♥吗
A shadow government that controls world events?
我受宠若惊 但是 没错
I'm flattered, but, uh, yes,
我否认自己在运营这样一个组织
I deny running any such organizations.
我可以向您保证根本没有什么秘社
I can assure you there is no Cabal.
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington...
我想你知道最终结果会是什么
I think you know the outcome of this.
即使你击中了我和我的一个手下
Even if you shoot me and perhaps one of my associates,
即使你女朋友能躲过一两颗子弹
even if your girlfriend gets off a shot or two...
最后你们都会死
...you're both gonna die.
把枪放下 伊丽莎白
Put down your gun, Elizabeth.
把枪放下
Put down the gun.
网站是你创建的
You created the site.
你也能把基恩探员的名字从网站上撤掉
You can take Agent Keen off the site.
不 我做不到
No, I can't.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你不相信我
You don't believe me?
你可以在OSI协议栈里
Go try a layer four UDP/TCP
用四层UDP/TCP协议试试
in the OSI stacks.
纳瓦比探员
Agent Navabi?
他说的东西有一半我都听不懂
I don't understand half of what he's saying.
我甚至不知道该问他什么问题
I don't even know what questions to ask him.
我觉得你刚才做得很好
I thought you were great.
或许我能跟他谈谈
Maybe I can talk to him.
听着 加文
Look, Gavin --
德尔加多先生 我们都知道你能关掉这网站
Mr. Delgado, we both know you can take that site down.
谁该死不是由我选择的
I don't choose who deserves to die.
是民众的决定
The masses do.
没有国会 没有委员会 没有讨论
No Capitol Hill, no committees, no debates.
我创造出了最纯粹的民♥主♥
I've created the purest form of democracy.
把权利分散到人♥民♥的手中
By dispersing power directly into the hands of the people,
没有哪个人单独拥有绝对权力
no single person possesses the ability to tip the scales.
目标人物也不是我选的
And I don't choose targets.
是人♥民♥选的
The people do.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表