确认雪怪杀了基恩探员
and confirm that Wendigo killed Agent Keen.
死亡时间 死因
Date of death, cause of death,
还有唯一标识 圣诗1:1子弹
and unique identifier -- Psalm 1:1.
搞定这些 亚略·该隐就会输入他的口令
When you do, Arioch Cain will enter his passkey
完成佣金付款
to release the bounty.
没有她死亡的第三方验证
No one is releasing anything
佣金是肯定不会兑付的
without independent verification that she's dead.
我们有人在解决了
We have someone working on that.
躺正点
Open up a bit.
就这样 很好
There. Good.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
是的
Yes.
把照片发给《纪事报》的桑德奎斯特
Get the photos to Sandquist at the Chronicle.
我要让所有人知道今天这里发生的事
I want everyone to know what happened here today.
爸
Dad!
她被♥干♥掉了
They got her.
我们刚刚收到消息
And we are just now getting reports
前联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩中枪身亡
that former FBI agent Elizabeth Keen has been shot and killed.
联调局还未做出回应
No comment yet from the FBI...
雷斯勒知道我们做的这些事吧
Agent Ressler knows what we're doing, right?
我是说关于基恩的事
I mean, he knows about Keen?
我打过电♥话♥了 他还在向调查团作证
I called, but he's still testifying before the commission.
只要见尸
姓名 伊丽莎白·基恩
他不会喜欢的
He is not gonna like this.
跟你的头讲
The men you work for --
亚瑟·萨顿不会再给他们钱了
Asher Sutton is done paying them.
从今天开始 有事找我
From now on, you deal with me.
会有人找你算账的
They will come for you, huh?
我正指望呢
I'm counting on it.
比我想的还要糟糕
Yes, worse than I thought.
我需要吸尘器
I'm gonna need the shop-vac
买♥♥三罐巴克纳洗革皂
and three tins of Buckner's saddle soap.
告诉我你看到什么了
Okay, tell me what you see.
网站上显示"确认死亡"
Uh, the website says "Kill confirmed."
只要见尸
姓名 伊丽莎白·基恩
状态 确认死亡
非常好 德尔加多的网站
Perfect. Okay, Delgado's admin site
应该会自动将佣金打给第三方
should automatically release the funds into escrow.
然后雪怪会收到一封邮件
When they do, Wendigo should get an e-mail with a link
里面有路由号♥码的链接
to a routing number.
真正的资金要在三十二小时后才能到账
Now, the actual funds won't be available for 32 hours,
但靠路由号♥码 我们可以
but the routing number can be back-traced
查出雇用人的地址
to give us an address.
只要见尸
标已达成
等等 来了 我收到邮件了
Hang on. Here we go. I got an e-mail.
把路由号♥码念给我
Read me the routing number.
谢谢你 阿兰姆 先这样
Thank you, Aram. That will be all.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
我想在联调局之前搞清楚是谁把你挂到那网上的
I'd prefer to know who put you on that site before the FBI.
没有阿兰姆的帮助
I can't get a physical address
我没法靠路由号♥码找到地址
from the routing number without Aram's help.
波拉科夫 起床干活 拿笔记下
Borakove, wake and bake and grab a pen.
我有个路由号♥码 帮我查一下
I have a routing number I need you to track.
亚略·该隐吗
Arioch Cain?
是你
You?
你怎么好像见鬼了一样
You look like you've seen a ghost.
你应该已经死了啊
You're supposed to be dead.
我在新闻里看到了
I saw it on the news.
-把我从网上撤掉 -网站
- Take me off the site. - Site?
什么网站 你在说什么
What site? What are you talking about?
看着我 你给我听好了
Look at me and listen to what I'm saying to you,
我现在没心情再重复一遍
because I'm in no mood to repeat myself.
我们知道你干了什么
We know what you've done.
你可以终结这件事
We know you have the power to stop it.
不 他没有
No, he doesn't.
我才是你们要找的人
I'm the one you're looking for.
是我想要你死
I'm the one who wants you dead.
沙发上坐好
On the couch.
-你得把我从那网站上撤掉 -我不
- You need to take me off that site. - No!
什么网站 到底怎么回事
What site?! What the hell is going on?
你们要干什么
What are you people doing here?
她毁了一切
She ruined everything.
这不是游戏 真有人来杀我
This isn't a game! People are trying to kill me!
布莱尔 他们在说什么
Blair, what are they talking about?
这正是你想要的啊
What you wanted.
你说过无数次想让她去死
How many times have you said that you wanted her dead,
说你想让害死妈妈的凶手偿命
that you wanted the person who killed mom to die?
欧俄分♥析♥处爆♥炸♥案
The OREA bombing.
你母亲死于那场爆♥炸♥
You mother died in the OREA bombing.
你看看她
Look at her.
她叫莎伦
Her name was Sharon.
你炸死她之前 知道她的名字吗
Did you know that before you blew her up?
布莱尔 亲爱的
Blair, honey,
不管人家让你干什么
whatever they're telling you to do --
没有 爸爸 没有
No! Dad, no.
对不起 但是这和我没关...
I am so sorry, but I had nothing to do --
你害死了她
You killed her!
她没有
No, she didn't.
你会认为是她干的 这我能理解
It's understandable that you would think she did,
-但是她没有 -你错了
- but she didn't. - You're wrong.
删掉吧 布莱尔 不然会害死更多无辜的人
Take it down, Blair, before more innocent people die.
我妈妈就是无辜的
My mom was innocent.
我妈妈在我小时候过世了
I lost my mom when I was a little girl.
-我了解你的感受 -你不了解
- I know how you feel. - You don't.
我现在每天都还在想着她
I still think about her every day --
想着我们会聊些什么
what we might talk about...
她声音会是什么样的
what her voice might sound like.
我向你保证
I promise you,
你母亲的死不是我造成的
I had nothing to do with your mother's death.
我会不惜一切代价
I will do whatever it takes
找出杀害她的凶手
to find the people responsible.
但前提是你把我的名字从那网站上撤掉
But I can't do anything until you take me off that site.
谢谢你
Thank you.
布莱尔
Blair...
我会抓到杀害你母亲的凶手
I'm gonna get the people that killed your mother.
你做了正确的选择
You made the right call.
不止是基恩的安全 网站也撤除了
Not only is Keen safe, but the site's down,
我们还掌握了四名原先并不知道的杀手的线索
and we have leads on four assassins we didn't know existed.
我以为你会很生气
I thought you'd be furious.
知道吗
You know what I am?
其实我很害怕 因为有一刻
I'm scared, because for a minute,
我以为基恩死了
I thought Keen was gone.
我以为
I thought that, uh...
雷斯勒探员 有空过来一下
Agent Ressler, when you have a moment.
我们要把工作做得更好
We got to do a better job.
我们要找到她
We got to go out there, and we got to find her
把她带回来 因为只要她还在逃亡
and bring her in, because every day she's out there
我们就有可能会失去她
is the day we could lose her.
别再这样抱我
Don't ever hug me like that again.
希钦夫人 我想你来是要告诉我
Mrs. Hitchin, I assume you're here to tell me
调查团对于如何处置主管
that the commission came to a sensible decision
已经做出了明智的决定
about how to handle the Director.
这些红天鹅绒蛋糕棒棒糖很好吃
These red velvet cake pops are delicious.
调查团的工作仍在进行中
The commission's work is ongoing,
但是我和劳雷尔认为
but Laurel and I think it's prudent
我们达成共识会比较谨慎
for us all to be on the same page.
这是不可能的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
有可能 下面是原因
Yeah, it is, and here's why.
我们不会重蹈911情报失误的覆辙
We're not gonna repeat the intelligence failures of 9/11.
联调局和中情局必须相互交流
The FBI and the C.I.A. must communicate,
所以你们俩必须携手合作
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表