而且那毫无疑问是把半自动手♥枪♥
and that is definitely a semiautomatic.
德雷克赛尔知道这些人要做什么
Drexel figured out what these guys are up to.
-你能追查到这些信♥号♥♥吗 -正在追查
- Can you trace the feed? - Working on it.
不要 等一下 不要 求你
No! Wait! No, please!
我也没有办法
I didn't have a choice.
你弄痛我了
You're hurting me!
带她离开这里
Get her out of here.
好了 克拉肯先生
Okay, Mr. Klerken.
等我们进去后 我将会问你两个问题
When we go inside, I'm gonna ask you only two questions --
第一个是 你有认出谁吗
One, do you recognize anyone?
当你回答认识时 我的下一个问题
When you answer yes, my next question
将会是"你是在哪里认识他的"
will be "From where do you recognize him?"
如果是他 我一看就会知道
If it's him, I'll know right away.
我和偷了我们东西的人♥渣♥
I spent a good amount of time
一起待了好长时间
with the scum who stole from us.
先生 你有认出谁吗
Sir, do you recognize anyone?
嗯
Well...
我必须认识啊
I damn well better.
我是培训他的人
I'm the one who trained him.
你说什么
You want to say that again?
他不是你们要找的人
He's not your guy.
汤姆 感谢上帝你没事
Tom, thank God you're okay.
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆·基恩
Tom Keen.
他是我们的人
He's one of ours.
跟踪了袭击我们的那伙人
Followed after the crew that hit us.
冒着生命危险
Risked his life in the process.
如果这是真的 你为什么什么都不说
If that's true, you want to tell me why you never said anything?
我能回答这个问题
I can answer.
我的手下都遵守着严格的指令
My men are under strict instructions
除了跟我以外不能和其它任何人说起
not to speak to anybody but me,
即便是警方也不行
even the authorities.
希望有帮上你们
I hope I've been of help.
东仓库 我是阿迈尔 我们遇上麻烦了
East garage, this is Altmeir. I think we have a problem.
进攻
Breach!
请坐在椅子上
Stay right in the chair for me, please.
你们不能
You can't --
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
我常常思考自己对艺术的热爱
You know, I've often considered my love of art,
后来我意识到这种爱不仅是对艺术
and I realized it's not just the art --
还是对艺术家
it's the artist.
我很喜欢艺术
I like art a lot,
但我热爱艺术家
but I love artists.
我热爱作品背后的故事
I love the stories behind their work...
他们的性格
The characters.
梵高割耳
Lopping off ears...
用浓汤罐头图激怒权威[安迪·沃霍尔]
Rankling the establishment with paintings of soup cans...
向我们灵敏缜密的洞察力
Often boldly revealing themselves
肆意地展露艺术家自己
to our keen observation and insight, our scrutiny.
创造的勇气是如此神奇
What a marvelous thing, the courage to create.
但是我得说
Though I must say,
从你的作品中我看不到勇气
nothing about your work strikes me as courageous.
而是放纵 暴躁
It seems self-indulgent, petulant.
像是小孩发脾气
like a tantrum from a child
因为他刚意识到这个世界
who's just realized that the world
也有黑暗和不公
can be a dark and unfair place.
我...我不在意你对我作品的看法
I'm -- I'm not interested in your opinions of my work.
艺术家的任务就是发声
An artist's job is to speak.
那你最近那份宣言
And this latest manifesto?
以兰迪·布雷纳遇害开头
Beginning with the murder of Randy Brenner.
究竟有什么是你非说不可的
What is it that you feel so compelled to say?
你根本不知道他在做什么 是吧
You have no idea what he was doing, do you?
我们称之为老鼠农场
We call it a RAT farm.
什么
A what?
老鼠 远程访问木马
RAT -- Remote Access Trojan.
我们知道老鼠
We know what a RAT is.
我们还知道你下载了亚伦·马尔格鲁
We also know that you downloaded the NSA program
放上网的国安局程序
that Aaron Mulgrew put online.
为什么叫农场
So, why call it a farm?
因为这是一项生意
Because it's a business.
我们收集感染木马的系统 加以培养
We collect ratted systems, grow them,
维护 最后卖♥♥掉
maintain them, and ultimately sell them.
你说得对 创业来说 挫折在所难免
You were right -- as a start-up, headwind was nothing special.
兰迪和我苦苦挣扎
Randy and I were struggling
终于我们交了好运 他找到那个程序
until we got lucky and he found that program.
你看出这机会像黄金般珍贵
You saw a golden opportunity.
黄金
Gold?
你眼前的一切
What you are looking at
在当今市场可比黄金值钱多了
is worth a hell of a lot more than gold in today's market.
人们都想得到它 权限
This is what people want -- access.
你想监视女生会的姑娘吗
You want to spy on a sorority girl?
或者你想知道本地政客
Maybe you want to know what your local politician
在家什么样
likes to do at home.
财富五百强企业的商业秘密
Trade secrets of a Fortune 500 company.
我们征用他们的系统
We commandeer their systems,
然后像广播网一样传送视频数据
then stream the feed like a broadcasting network.
警♥察♥ 保姆 教师
Cops, nannies, teachers.
人们付钱来获得访问权限
People pay to access the feeds?
有各种价格选项
We offer a range of pricing options.
单个的 五个打包
Single fee, package of five,
或者无限传送他们想看的视频
or unlimited streaming for those who prefer to browse.
听着 我想保护这地方所以说了谎
Look, I lied to protect this place,
但我发誓关于兰迪的说法都是真的
but I swear I told the truth about Randy.
我没杀他 我也不知道谁干的
I didn't kill him, and I don't know who did.
所有这些人
All those people...
是他们不知道的节目里的明星
Stars of a show they don't even know exists.
我有个敌人联♥系♥过你
An enemy of mine contacted you.
好 等等
Okay. Hang on.
他交给你一个任务
A work was commissioned.
那只是个活
That was a job.
告诉我怎么找到雇你的人
I need to know how to find your benefactor --
现在
Now.
我也不知道
I don't know.
都是匿名进行的
I-it was all done anonymously.
画什么 送哪去
I got meticulous instructions
都给了很细致的要求
for what to paint and where to send it.
地址
An address.
要么告诉我
You can answer me,
要么我把你身后那面墙变成泼墨画
or I can turn that wall behind you into a Jackson Pollock.
你认为是雷丁顿
You think it was Reddington?
肯定是他
It had to be.
他找到克拉肯
He got to Klerken.
胁迫或者利诱 我也不知道
He intimidated him, or he paid him off. I don't know.
问题是为什么
My question is, why?
他本可以借此机会干掉我
This was his chance to get rid of me.
我跟他对质的时候
When I confronted him,
我不知道他们指控你什么
I didn't know what you were being accused of.
我只是说你参与了某个劫案
I just said you were part of some sort of robbery.
他已经知道了
He already knew.
他跟我说了钻石的事
He told me about the diamonds.
他怎么知道的
How?
是我告诉他的
Because I told him.
我没明白 你告诉他的
I don't understand. You told him?
你什么时候跟雷丁顿说上话了
Since when do you talk to Reddington?
不止是说上话 莉斯
I do more than talk to him, Liz.
还给他做事
I work for him.
从他中枪那天开始
I have ever since the day he was shot.
我现在加入了他的移♥动♥手术小组
I'm part of his mobile surgical unit now.
你叫我不要拿他的钱
You warned me not to take his money.
我本该听你的
I should have listened.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表