还没来
It's not here yet?
您说什么
Sir?
我20分钟前就让领班把我的车叫过来了
I had the maitre d' call for my car about 20 minutes ago.
我要迟到了 伙计
I'm gonna be late, pal.
票号♥01206
We got a 0-1-2-0-6.
很抱歉 先生
Sir, so sorry.
这辆车不在车♥库♥里
We don't seem to have this vehicle in the lot.
车已经被人取走了
The car's been picked up.
胡说八道
The hell it has!
我的同事说车不在车♥库♥里
My guy says the car's not here.
搞什么 我可没取过车
Now, wait a minute. I haven't picked my car up.
我一直在你店里吃午餐
I've been in your restaurant eating lunch.
柠檬马鞭草冰茶加三文鱼沙拉
A lemon-verbena iced tea and salmon salad,
那三文鱼还煮老了
which was overcooked, for what it's worth.
我也不是那种会让你
And I'm certainly not one of these meatheads
把车停近一点的白♥痴♥
who tells you to keep it close.
但是如果我的路虎揽胜不见了
But if my Range Rover is gone --
先生 这票
Sir, the ticket --
这票是我价值10万美元的车的抵押票♥据♥
The ticket is collateral for my $100,000 vehicle,
如果它不 这是在浪费时间
and if it's not -- this is a waste of my time.
叫你的经理出来见我 明白吗
I need to speak to your manager, okay?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
员工出了点小问题
We're having a little employee situation.
我没兴趣听 老板
I don't want to hear it, boss.
把车给我停好就行
Just do your job and park the car.
还有 老板 停近点
And, boss? Keep it close.
伊丽莎白 你好吗
Elizabeth. How are you today?
我很好 你在哪儿
Oh. I'm good. Where are you?
我们不是要见面的吗
I thought we were meeting up.
见到了几个老朋友
Just bumped into a few old friends,
正聊着天呢
just catching up.
那声音是警笛吗
Are those sirens?
没错
Yes.
我们在外面
We're outside.
可吵了
It's very noisy here.
我过会儿打给你
Perhaps I could call you back.
-等等 雷丁顿 你没事吧 -我好着呢
- Wait. Reddington, are you okay? - Never been better.
你去我住的地方吧
Hey, why don't you drop by my new place.
那里的泳池可棒了
You'll love the pool.
我把地址发给你
I'll send you the address.
抱歉 亲爱的 我得先挂了
Sorry, sweetheart. I need to get off.
第30号♥
上帝啊 雷蒙德
My God, Raymond.
她可真美
She's a beauty.
没错 没错
Yes. Yes, she is.
开着怎么样
How'd she do?
像是周六晚上在家里娱乐室和人厮混的
Like Bergita Olofson in her parents' rumpus room
伯基塔·奥洛夫森
on a Saturday night.
这些应该够还清我欠的房♥款
This should cover my outstanding debt,
和这个月的住宿了
along with the rest of the month.
另外 达瑞斯 如果可以的话
And, Dariush, if it's not too presumptuous,
今晚欢乐时光的酒水我请
I'd like pay for drinks at tonight's social hour.
我心情很好
I'm feeling flush.
等等 纳瓦比探员
Hold up. Agent Navabi.
纳瓦比探员
"Agent Navabi"?
我觉得我们的关系应该
I think we're a little bit beyond
比叫"纳瓦比探员"更亲近点吧
"Agent Navabi," aren't we?
当然了
Yeah, um, 100%,
但是 我们同意工作时要专业
but, um, we agreed to keep it professional at work.
我们又没有违反什么法律
It's not like we broke any laws.
天啊 我忘了我的自行车
Oh, my God. I forgot my bike.
你的自行车 在哪里
Your bike. Where is it?
在商店里
In the shop.
我的罗夫轮轴撞坏了
I cracked the hub on the Rolf wheel,
打车来的
so, uh, took a taxi.
你们迟到了
Well, you're late.
库珀在找你们
Cooper's been looking for you.
怎么了
What's going on?
联调局新局长今天上任
The new FBI director got sworn in today.
他下的第一道命令
And his first order of business
就是需要全联调局特别行动的报告
is a bureau-wide review of all special operations.
他们会发现
They're gonna find out
雷丁顿先生的帝国已经崩塌了
that Mr. Reddington's empire has been decimated.
他们只会发现雷丁顿给我们的目标级别
What they'll find is that Reddington gives us
要比局里其他任何人给的都要高
more high-level targets than anyone else in the bureau.
我并不担心他给我们提供案子的能力
I'm not worried about his ability to provide us cases.
我担心会出现认知上的误会
I'm worried we may have a perception problem.
什么叫认知上 长官
What does that mean? "Perception," Sir?
雷丁顿和基恩
There was a DNA test
做过基因检测
between Reddington and Keen.
我迟早得
And it's only a matter of time
公布检测的结果
before I have to disclose the results of that test.
结果是什么
Which were?
雷蒙德·雷丁顿是她的父亲
Raymond Reddington's her father.
雷丁顿
Reddington?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
路德曼一家刚走
You've just missed the Ludeman family.
我跟那个小女孩玩扔硬币的游戏
I must've thrown quarters for that little girl to fetch
玩了有两个小时
for over two hours.
来点汽水吗
Soda pop?
你住在这里
You're living here.
我四处为家
I make my bed where I lay my head.
住在塔维斯美景汽车旅馆
At the Terrace Vista Motor Lodge?
我告诉你 我在考虑永远住在这里
I got to tell you, I'm thinking about making it permanent.
这里的老板达瑞斯和我刚好衣服码数一样
Dariush, the owner and I, are somewhat the same size,
真是天赐的巧合
which has been a Godsend.
我觉得你会很喜欢这里
I think you'd quite like it here.
他们黄昏的时候会有欢乐时光
They host a social hour at sunset --
音乐和鸡尾酒
music and cocktails.
人们都很友好
It's a lovely crowd, really.
至少都很兼收并蓄
Eclectic, to say the least.
我还以为你会更加主动积极一点
I thought you'd be a little bit more proactive,
想办法重现辉煌
trying to find ways to rebuild,
回到顶峰
crawl your way back to the top.
邓比去哪里了
Where's Dembe?
试试泳池
Dip your toes in.
达瑞斯将泳池水温调节到与人体体温相近
I swear Dariush keeps the pool at body temperature.
你甚至感觉不到水
You can't even feel the water.
很高兴你玩得这么开心
I'm glad you're having a nice time.
但是库珀是派我来看看
But Cooper actually sent me to see
你有没有案子
if you might have a case.
我不知道你是因公而来的
Oh. I didn't realize you were here on official business.
你是我爸爸 而且...
Well, you are my father and...
天啊 这句话和其含义真让我难以接受
Oh, my God, that sentence and all that it means.
但是老实说 现在知道你是我父亲
But, to be honest, knowing who my father is at this point
并不会改变我是谁以及你是我线人的事实
isn't gonna change who I am or the fact that you're my CI.
我需要一个案子
And I need a case.
那我想我需要我的裤子
Then I suppose I'll need my pants.
下午好
Good afternoon.
别激动 我知道你是谁
Everybody be cool. I know who you are.
我一直都很想做赏金猎人
I've always wanted to hunt for bounty.
-你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿 -而你是一个保释人
- You're Raymond Reddington. - And you're a bail bondsman,
也就是说你很可能在寻找一名逃犯
which means you're likely looking for a fugitive.
我相信我能帮到你
I believe I can help.
你是在要他给你活干吗
Are you asking for a job?
是的 你手上最大的案子
Yes. Your biggest case.
-是谁 -这不可能
- Who is it? - This isn't happening.
你要帮我找一名逃犯
You're offering to help me find a fugitive?
你就是逃犯啊
You're a fugitive.
虽然让我去追杀
And as much as it pains me
曾经的手下很痛苦
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表