我希望能说些什么
I wish there was something I could say
好让你们不再流泪
to stop your tears...
带走失去她带来的痛苦
...to take away the pain of losing her,
但我做不到
but I can't.
我能做的只是提醒大家
What I can do is remind you of how lucky we were
生命中能有伊丽莎白是多么幸运的一件事
to have had Elizabeth in our lives.
看一下证件
I need to see some ID.
上帝要求我们怎么做
What does the Lord ask of us?
行公义 好怜悯
To do justice, love mercy,
存谦卑的心 与上帝同行[弥迦书6:8]
and walk humbly with our God.
雷丁顿的人吗
Reddington's guys?
是 不是我要求的
Yeah. Not that I asked them to be here.
他们是来保护她的
They're here for her protection.
我不想让雷丁顿或他的手下
Yeah, well, I don't want Reddington or his goons
跟她有什么牵连
to be any part of her life.
我知道
I know.
拜托告诉我你知道怎么包裹婴儿
Please tell me you know how to swaddle a baby.
听说波旁很有用
I hear bourbon works.
伊丽莎白有行使正义吗
Did Elizabeth do justice?
她在极为特殊的情况下走进我们的生活
She came into our lives under extraordinary circumstances
很少有探员能担此重任
that few agents could hold up under.
但她做的远不止如此
But she did more than hold up.
她从容应对
She thrived.
你气色不错
You look nice.
她承受了来自同僚的审查
She withstood scrutiny from her peers,
政♥府♥的错误指控
false accusations from her government,
帮助拿下了诸多这个国家史上
and helped take down some of the worst criminals
最穷凶极恶的罪犯
this country has ever known.
雷斯勒探员 时间到了
Agent Ressler, it's time.
红色警报 红色警报 所有单位请回答
Code red! Code red! All units, please respond.
我们遭到重火力的攻击
We're under heavy fire.
熊猫 别在那儿下车 关掉
Bearcat, don't dismount there. Shut it down.
-等等 这些人是谁 -我们不能迟到
- Wait, who the hell are these guys? - We can't be late.
我们必须找到他们
We gotta find them.
我们会的 但不是现在 我们得走了
Yeah, and we will, just not now. We have to go.
她有心存怜悯吗
Did she love mercy?
我从未见过一个人有如此宽容的心
I've never met anyone more forgiving.
伊丽莎白跟随她的内心
Elizabeth followed her heart,
虽困难重重 但最终让她回到了爱人的身边
and against all odds, it led her back to the man she loved.
她有存谦卑的心与上帝同行吗
Did she walk humbly with her God?
我永远不会忘记我见到她的那一天
I'll never forget the day I met her.
那是她入职的第一天
It was her first day on the job.
她得到了一个
She had been offered an opportunity
对大部分探员来说千载难逢的机会
that most agents wait a lifetime to get.
"为什么是我" 她问我
"Why me?" she asked.
"我没什么特别的"
"I'm nobody special."
我想大家都知道她是多么与众不同
I think we all know different.
她很谦逊 不爱出风头
She was humble, self-effacing,
非常 非常特别
and very, very special.
像大家一样 我很难过也很愤怒
Like all of you, I'm sad and angry.
像大家一样
Like you also,
我也感到非常幸运
I'm also very blessed
能够认识伊丽莎白
to have known Elizabeth.
从离开这里的那一刻开始
So as we leave here today,
让我们来庆祝
let's celebrate.
过去几天里 很多人找到我
The last few days, many have come up to me
他们说 "很遗憾你失去了亲人"
and they've said, "We are so sorry for your loss."
但我们没有失去伊丽莎白
But we haven't lost Elizabeth.
我们知道她在哪里
We know exactly where she is.
真不能相信雷丁顿没有来
I can't believe Reddington didn't come.
我能 他知道这是他的错
I can. He knows this is his fault.
阿兰姆 下载的事 你还要多久...
Hey, Aram, that download -- how far along are you...
别说我 我只是...
Don't judge. I'm just...
我只是压力太大了
I'm just super stressed out.
你不是吧
Oh, you're kidding me, right?
在华盛顿这是合法的
It's legal in D.C.
我感觉很糟糕
I feel horrible.
你应该难过 这是葬礼
Well, you should. It's a funeral.
我真为汤姆难过
I feel so badly for Tom.
我一直在想 可能我们应该
I keep thinking maybe there's something
为他做些事
we should do for him.
我们
We?
不要让我们陷入诱惑
Lead us not into temptation,
救我们脱离凶恶
but deliver us from evil,
国度 权力 荣耀
for thine is the kingdom, the power,
永远属于你
and the glory forever.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
等等 我要...我要说几句
Wait. I need to -- I need to say something.
"如果她死了
"When she shall die...
"把她带来
"take her...
"分成小小的星星
"and cut her out in little stars,
"她会让天空的容颜变得异常美丽
"and she will make the face of heaven so fine
"整个世界都会爱上黑夜
"that all the world will be in love with night
不再崇拜刺目的太阳"
and pay no worship to the garish sun."
出自《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
"Romeo and Juliet."
基恩探员很喜欢莎士比亚
Agent Keen loved Shakespeare.
还有苏斯博士[美国著名儿童文学家]
And Dr. Seuss.
她很喜欢吃点心和听碧昂丝的歌♥
She loved dim sum and -- and Beyoncé,
还有那些放在桌下的
and those little wooden, uh, foot massagers
小小的木制足底按♥摩♥器
that go under your desk.
我知道她喜欢的东西
I know the things she loved
因为我们是朋友
because we were friends.
尽管我称她为"基恩探员"
Even though I called her "Agent Keen,"
但那是出于我对她的尊重
that was out of the respect I had for her.
她的朋友也叫她莉斯
Her friends also called her Liz.
我想你 莉斯...
I miss you, Liz. Just --
好了 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你的外孙女
Your granddaughter.
她...
She's...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们不会不管的
We are not standing down.
别拿规矩压我
And don't give me protocol
说不能调查去世了的同事
about investigating the death of a colleague.
那么你们太过亲近 太过情绪化 经验不够
Then how about you're too close, too emotional, and too raw
远不足以找出袭击了基恩探员婚礼的人
to come within a country mile of doing a good job finding
这个理由怎么样
who attacked Agent Keen's wedding?
我们必须有所行动
We have to do something.
是的 你得有所行动 找到雷丁顿
Yes, you do. Find Reddington.
他会出现的 他一贯如此
He'll turn up. He always does.
不 他以前一直出现是因为基恩
No, he always did because of Keen.
他的合作以她为前提
Now his cooperation was predicated on her.
现在她去世了 他还会不会继续合作
Now that she's gone, does he intend to continue?
-我不知道 -那就去弄清楚
- I don't have a clue. - Well, then you need to get one.
我们和美国的头号♥通缉犯做了交易
We made a deal with the most wanted man in America.
我们需要知道他是否准备继续遵守它
It'd be nice to know if he's planning to honor it.
-那基恩呢 -你管好雷丁顿的事
- And Keen? - You worry about Reddington.
我们指派了最优秀的探员去负责她的案子
We've assigned top agents to her case.
-谁 -顶尖的...探员
- Who? - Top...agents.
得了吧 他们真的指望我们就这么不管了
Come on, they really expect us to stand down?
这不可能 事情有什么进展
Yeah, that's not happening. Where are we?
追踪基恩探员的人
All right, whoever was after Agent Keen
黑进了电♥信♥枢纽
hacked into a telecom hub.
那栋大楼里的服务器被用来筛选
The servers in that basement were sifting data
从光纤上截取的数据
intercepted from the fiber optic cables.
-筛选后传到哪里 -我不知道
- Sifting it and sending it where? - I don't know.
他们一发现我们弄清楚了他们在做什么
Once they realized we'd figured out what they were doing,
就终止了行动 并切断了所有通信
they pulled the plug and -- and severed all communications.
但我们知道他们要找什么 基恩
But we know what they were looking for -- Keen.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表