Those men are after me.
是我的问题 不是你的
It's my problem, not yours.
你踏进海水的那一刻
You made it my problem
这就成我的问题了
the moment you walked into the ocean.
我没叫你救我
I didn't ask for your help.
让我走吧
Let me go.
不行
No.
怎么不行
Why not?
这跟你有什么关系
What difference does it make to you?
你见过自杀式爆♥炸♥带来的后果吗
Have you ever seen the aftermath of a suicide bombing --
-你是在浪费时间 -我见过
- We're wasting time. - I have.
2003年6月29日
June 29, 2003.
我和两位朋友
I was meeting two associates
约在以色列特拉维夫的玛若彻饭店见面
at the Marouche restaurant in Tel Aviv.
我的车刚停下
As my car was pulling up,
有个二十岁的巴勒斯坦人
a 20-year-old Palestinian
他叫加齐·萨法尔 走进了饭店
named Ghazi Safar entered the restaurant
引爆了装有C4炸♥药♥的马甲
and detonated a vest wired with C4.
让我走吧
Let me go.
我被这股冲击波震倒在地 耳膜也破了
The shock wave knocked me flat, blew out my eardrums.
什么都听不到
I couldn't hear.
浓烟滚滚
The smoke --
就像在水底里
It was like being underwater.
我走进饭店
I went inside.
人间地狱
A nightmare.
血流成河
Blood.
遍地人体残肢
Parts of people.
能看得出来萨法尔引爆马甲时
You could tell where Safar was standing
所站的位置
when the vest blew.
就像是死神画的完美圆圈
It was like a perfect circle of death.
靠近他的那些人
There was almost nothing left
几乎什么也不剩
of the people closest to him.
十七死四十六伤
17 dead, 46 injured.
炸成碎片
Blown to pieces.
离自爆者越近
The closer they were to the bomber,
下场就越惨
the more horrific the effect.
别说了
Stop.
自杀都是这样
That's every suicide.
无一例外
Every single one.
自杀这种恐怖行为伤害的是
An act of terror perpetrated against everyone
所有认识你的人
who's ever known you --
所有爱过你的人
Everyone who's ever loved you.
与你最亲密的人 珍爱你的人
The people closest to you -- the ones who cherish you --
将是最痛苦的
are the ones who suffer the most pain,
最受伤的
the most damage.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
你为什么要伤害爱你的人
Why would you do that to people who love you?
我别无选择
I have no choice.
总有其他选择
There's always a choice.
是吗
Is there?
那个小女孩
That little girl.
你跟我提过的那个
The one you told me about?
你饶了她父亲的那个
The one whose father you spared?
假如你早知道 只要你还开口呼吸
What would you do if you knew -- knew --
只要你还身存于世
that as long as you drew breath,
她就有生命危险
as long as you continued to exist,
你该怎么办
her life would be in danger?
她会被人追杀 被人杀害
She would be hunted, and she would be killed.
你会怎么办
What would you do?
你会怎么办
What would you do?
我的孩子由他人抚养
My child is being raised by someone else.
我是她母亲
I am her mother...
对她来说我意味着死亡
and I am death to her.
所以这是我的做法
So this is what I'm doing.
这绝非我所愿
I never wanted this.
我明白
I know.
那你走吧
Then go.
我做不到
I can't.
你还有时间离开
You still have time to go.
我不知道你的名字
I don't know your name.
别傻了 雷蒙德
Don't be ridiculous, Raymond.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们得收拾一下赶快离开
We need to clean up and clear out.
你去开车
You get the car.
有点不对劲
There's something wrong!
有人吗
Hello?
你在哪
Where are you?
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
你
Hey!
你看见一个女人走进海里了吗
Did you see a woman walk into the water?
没
No.
我没看到什么女人
I didn't see no woman.
你肯定吗
You sure?
肯定
Yeah. I'm sure.
先生 这两周内
Mister, the only living soul
在这片海滩附近我唯一见过的活人只有你
I've seen on this stretch in over two weeks is just you.
只有我
Just me.
没错
Yep.
蘑菇罐头
Canned mushrooms.
我尽力了
Best I could do.
在你后面
Behind you.
只有我
Just me.
没错
Yep.
只有你
Just you.
你好啊
Hello.
我能看看吗
Could I, please?
请给我看看 我想买♥♥
Please. I want to buy it.
完全不值这么多钱
Ain't worth anywhere near that.
对我来说值得
It is to me.
那好吧
Okay, then.
送给卡特莲娜 爱她的爸爸
To Katarina, love Papa.
你没得选
You had no choice.
不是我 就是玛莎
It was me or Masha.
对不起
I'm sorry.
雷蒙德 你的确救了我
Raymond, you did save me.
因为她
Through her.
这是唯一的办法
It was the only way.
选得好
You chose well.
先生
Hey, Mister!
你没事吧
You okay?
你好像有点迷茫
Seem a little lost.
我要去见一个人
There's someone I need to see.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表