a drug dealer put a bullet in him.
那是个陷阱 最坏的警♥察♥设下的陷阱
It was a trap, set by the crookedest cop of all --
受人尊敬的老汤米·马金
good old Tommy Markin.
他怎么样了
What happened to him?
没事 他们保护了他
Nothing. They protected him.
我父亲为了原则而死
My father died for his principles.
如果我妥协了
If I compromise mine,
这就好像他白死了一样
it'll be as if he died for nothing.
你真以为我们 找 找不到你的钱吗
You really think we weren't g-g-gonna find your money?
你什么都没找到
You didn't find anything.
你们蠢的都不愿意去找 吉莉才会找到
Jilly found it 'cause you're too dense to even look for it.
难怪卡什不信任你
No wonder Cash doesn't trust you
不让你做比看小孩儿更重要的事
with anything more important than babysitting.
真会说大话 尤其是从你这种
That's big talk coming from a g-guy who's --
你知道你得时不时地
You are aware you need to clean and oil these
给这些东西上上油 对吧
from time to time, right?
下一颗会打进你脑袋
Next one's going in your head.
难道我没告诉过你
Didn't I tell you
我们把你扔掉时
that whether or not you're breathing
你还有没有呼吸取决于你有多恭敬吗
when I dump you depends on how...polite you are?
这些就可以了 谢谢你的配合
I think that should be it. Thank you for your time.
雷斯勒探员 我是维克·科思伦
Agent Ressler, I'm Vic Cothran,
我会尽力帮您
Here to help in any way we can.
据这里的主人所说
According to the owner,
那个女逃犯确定来过这里
the female fugitive was definitely here.
这是她开的车的制♥造♥商 车型
Here's the make, model, and license number
和牌照号♥码
of the vehicle that she's in.
我们还需要找到一位本地拖车司机
We also need to track down a local tow-truck driver
名叫贾斯伯
by the name of, uh, Jasper --
斯基汉 我们已经盯上他了
Skeehan. We've had our eye on him.
怀疑他是一个帮派的成员 公路之王
Suspect he's a member of a gang -- Kings of the highway.
当地媒体那边怎么样了
Where are we on local media?
电视台 广播站还有报社都同意
The TV, radio, and newspapers have all agreed
立刻发布照片和样貌特征
to get the photos and descriptions out A.S.A.P.
好的 有可靠的目击信息立刻告诉我
All right, funnel any credible sightings directly to me.
我得 得去医院
I g-g-gotta get to the hospital.
别叫唤了 孩子
Suck it up, kid!
忍♥住了 让老巴勃罗治好你
Hold still. Let old Pablo here fix you up.
你肯定会没事的
You're gonna be just fine.
你确定没有打中什么器官吗
You sure it didn't hit an organ?
伤口看上去离肾很近
Looks pretty close to a kidney --
闭嘴
Shut up!
别听他的 就是他开枪打的你
Don't listen to him. He's the one that shot you.
他什么都不懂
He don't know nothing.
而且 你要是流血过多死了
Then again, you bleed out,
他们就可以少分一份钱了
one less person who gets a cut of my money.
我说了
I said...
说真的 伙计 也许我们该送他去医院
Seriously, man, maybe we should let him get to a hospital.
我 很冷
I'm... freezing!
你要休克了 你失血太多了
You're going into shock. You've lost too much blood.
你的身体要不行了
The body's beginning to shut down.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你知道该怎么做
You know the drill.
给他编一个假名字
Give him a fake name.
入院 缝好 出院 明白了吗
Get in, get patched, get out. Got me?
卡仕 他上电视了
Cash. He's on TV.
有关部门现正集中搜查
Authorities are concentrating their search
卡纳瓦和罗恩郡
on Kanawha and Roane County.
这些地区的居民若发现可疑情况
Residents of those areas are advised to report
应向当地执法部门报告
any suspicious activity to local law enforcement.
太好了 这可不止两万五了
Oh, yeah. We're looking at a lot more than 25 grand.
...谋杀及境内恐怖行为指控
...murder and domestic terror charges...
我很喜欢你这里的布置
Wow, I love what you've done with the place.
我只是
Yeah, well, you know, I just...
这只是临时的
It's just temporary.
过来
Come here.
给我拿瓶啤酒好吗
You gonna offer me a beer?
在这里等着
Wait right here.
不要 走开
No, go away.
他们在更里面
They're further down.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
他们在我们后面 速度很快
They're behind us moving fast.
-这怎么可能 -我不知道
- How'd that happen? - I have no idea.
等等 他就在这
Wait, he's right here.
真厉害
Very good.
你上次这样是什么时候 巴勃罗
When's the last time you got any of that, Pablo?
或者说你有过吗
Or have you?
我们什么都分享
We share everything.
但显然不跟贾斯伯分享
But not with Jasper, apparently.
那是我们的事 跟你无关
That's our business. It ain't yours.
非常关我的事
Oh, it is very much my business.
实际上 巴勃罗
As a matter of fact, Pablo,
我们干的事非常相似
our operations are remarkably similar,
虽然我的规模更大一些
Albeit mine functions on a somewhat grander scale,
而且肯定更干净
certainly more hygienic.
但最终
But at the end of the day,
都归结为同一个基本准则
it all boils down to the same basic principle.
我们从别人而不是彼此那里偷东西
We steal from others but not from each other.
给我闭嘴 不然我发誓会...
Shut your mouth, or I swear to god, I'm gonna --
杀了我 那倒好了
Kill me? That'll fix things.
至少比等那两位意识到
At least until those two decide
对半分比四人分更靠谱时好多了
a two-way split makes more sense than four.
告诉我 你信任卡仕吗
Tell me something. Do you trust Cash?
你敢把自己的性命托付给他吗
Do you trust him with your life?
伙计 现在不太方便
Hey, man, this ain't a good time.
我刚给你发了图片
I just texted you a picture, all right?
我们今天早上劫的那人
That fella we grabbed this morning --
他叫雷蒙德·雷丁顿
His name is Raymond Reddington,
联邦调查局的头号♥通缉犯
and he is number one on the FBI's most wanted list.
跟他一起的那女的
And that gal he's with --
就是那个炸死中情局特工的俄♥国♥妞
She's that Russian chick that blew up them CIA guys.
你觉得我们还能找到她吗
Do you think we can still find her?
他们可相当值钱
They're worth a fortune.
没出什么事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah. All good.
我得一会儿再打给你了
Yeah, I got to call you back.
什
Wha...?
我朋友在哪儿
Where's my friend?!
卡车维修
贾斯伯·斯基汉午休之后就没回来
Jasper Skeehan took a break for lunch and hasn't returned.
急诊门诊报告有人去看枪伤
Incident report just came in on a walk-in at the E.R.
腹部中弹
with a GSW to the abdomen.
说是打猎时出的意外
Says it was a hunting accident,
但医生取出来的是点三八直径的子弹
but doctors pulled out a .380 slug.
谁用那玩意儿打猎
Who hunts with a .380?
没错
Exactly.
情况不妙
I don't like this.
把摩托车准备好
Get the motor home ready.
如果骨头回来了 他可以开拖车
If T-Bone makes it back, he can haul the trailer.
不然管它呢 我要离开这儿
Otherwise, screw it. I want to get out of here.
那雷丁顿怎么办
What about Reddington?
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
没事
I'll be fine.
-有什么我可以做的吗 -我很好
- Anything I can do? - I'm good.
如果我知道会这样肯定一个字都不会说的
I never would have said anything if I knew this was gonna happen.
你说过你什么都不会说的
You said you weren't going to say anything at all.
我知道 我很抱歉 但是你说谎了
I know, and I am sorry, but you lied.
你说雷斯勒探员的笔记本在你的工作台上
You said Agent Ressler's laptop was on your work station,
我们都知道这不是事实
and we both know that is not the truth.
你搜索时使用的IP地址
The I.P. address where your search originated --
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表