She's picking up her son at a piano lesson.
在海厄茨维尔四十一街和马卡洛伊街交口
41st and Macaroy in Hyattsville.
雷斯勒 纳瓦比 马上过去
Ressler, Navabi, get there now.
抱歉 不 没关系
Oh, sorry. No, it's cool.
我得去个地方 所以...
I got somewhere I gotta be, so...
这幢大楼很安全 二十四小时有人巡逻
It's a secure building. There's a 24-hour patrol officer.
对于你这样的年轻女性来说最好不过了
It's the perfect apartment for a young woman like you.
我很喜欢 这是我的申请表
I love it. Here's my application.
我最快多久能搬进来
How soon can I move in?
多快都行 基恩...小姐
Um, soon as possible, Miss...Keen.
伊丽莎白·基恩
Elizabeth Keen?
-是的 有问题吗 -不
- Yes. Is there a problem? - No.
只不过...
It's just...
还有其他有意向的租户
There are a number of other prospective tenants
已经提交了申请
who've already submitted applications.
-你不是说... -我们看完你的申请后
- But I thought you said -- - We'll review your application
会再联♥系♥你的
and get right back to you.
我知道了
I see.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰下
Excuse me.
我们在找珍妮特·麦克纳马拉
We're looking for Janet Macnamara.
稍等 我看一下
I'll need a minute to check.
-我们没事吧 -我们没事
- We good? - We're fine.
过来的路上你可一句话都没说
Because you didn't say anything on the way over.
你不仅仅解雇了我
You didn't just fire me.
我们前一天才上了床 第二天你就解雇了我
We slept together one day, and you fired me the next.
比听上去的要稍微复杂一点
It's a little more complicated than it, uh, sounds.
教室号♥5B
Room 5B.
谢谢
Thank you.
-珍妮特·麦克纳马拉 -什么事
- Janet Macnamara? - Yes?
联调局雷斯勒探员 这位是纳瓦比探员
Agent Ressler, F.B.I. This is Agent Navabi.
为确保您的安全 您需要立刻跟我们走
For your safety, you need to come with us right now.
-出什么事了 -我们路上再向您解释
- What's happened? - We'll explain it to you on the way.
不 我不会丢下我儿子去别的地方
No, I'm not going anywhere without my son.
不管你们想干什么 肯定是弄错了
Whatever you're here for, this must be some kind of mistake.
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
过来
Come here.
回到你的教室里去
Get back in your room.
-趴着别动 -别开枪
- Stay down! - Don't shoot!
所有人回你们的房♥间去 联调局
Everybody back in your room! F.B.I.
-正是我要找的女人 -妈妈 不
- Just the woman I was looking for. - Mom, no!
放开她 妈妈
Let her go! Mom!
泰勒 别过来
Tyler, stay there!
珍妮特 你妈妈在哪儿
Janet! Hey, where's your mother?
待着别动
Stay there.
是你
You.
你是谁
Who are you?
1985年3月8日 我指挥了对贝鲁特
March 8, 1985, I ran point on an attack
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·侯赛因·法德拉拉家的突袭
on the Beirut home of Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah.
1989年6月 我协同参与了扫雷行动
June 1989, I coordinated operation minesweep,
为在科威特进行海军情报收集工作的
which provided back office support and oversight
第160特种陆航团后勤部队
for naval intelligence operations in Kuwait
提供了援助和监察
carried out by the 160th S.O.A.R.
该行动虽未记录在案 但可以
The OP was off the books but can be confirmed
找助理司长哈罗德·库珀确认
by Assistant Director Harold Cooper.
他怎么会知道这些事
How the hell does he know that?
如果我所说并不属实
If I'm not who I say I am,
我怎么会知道雷蒙德·雷丁顿在海军情报处
how would I know that Raymond Reddington held TS-SCI clearance
拥有最高机密的权限
from the office of Naval Intelligence?
如果我不是雷丁顿 我怎么知道四年前
If I'm not Reddington, how would I know that four years ago
他在法兰西岛的一个酒庄里
he hosted the Shell Island Retreat
举办了贝壳岛假日聚会
at a chateau in ile-de-France?
我必须承认我受宠若惊
I must confess to feeling curiously flattered.
对我们进行测谎
Hook us up to a forensic polygraph
只需要问那个关键问题
and ask the only question that matters --
你是冒牌货吗
are you an imposter?
我愿意接受测谎
I'll submit to the test.
你愿意吗
Will you?
他怎么会知道法德拉拉
How'd he know about Fadlallah?
是你在四年前主办了贝壳岛假日聚会吗
Did you host a Shell Island Retreat four years ago?
是的
I did.
但是你不能告诉我们今年在哪里举♥行♥
But you can't tell us where it's being held this year?
你为什么不让他接受测谎
Why didn't you take him up on the polygraph test?
因为我能够骗过测谎
Because I can defeat a polygraph.
他也能 不然他不会这么建议
So can he, or he wouldn't have suggested it.
如果我是你 哈罗德
If I were you, Harold,
我就会想办法赶紧找到珍妮特·麦克纳马拉
I'd concern myself with finding Janet Macnamara,
显然她知道我们之间的小约定
who apparently knows all about our little arrangement here.
你需要在珍妮特交代前找到她
You need to find Janet before she talks.
我都忘了来这里有多让我恶心了
I forgot how much it sickens me to come here.
那你为什么还来
Then why bother?
为什么为那种人浪费时间
Why give a guy like that the time of day?
因为我的身家性命攸关于此
Because my life depends on it.
你放下这一切就不会如此了
Not if you move on.
我们打败了柏林和秘社
We beat Berlin and the Cabal.
这对你来说还不够吗
Isn't that enough for you?
对我来说够了
It is for me.
是吗
Is it?
我知道最终是这种结果 我很幸运
I-I know I'm lucky the way things turned out,
但是我甚至都租不到公♥寓♥
but I can't even rent an apartment
因为人们认为我是罪犯
because people think I'm a criminal.
汤姆认为我们应该离开这里然后重新开始
Tom thinks we should just go away and start over.
也许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
汤姆
Tom.
我有些东西要给你看
There's something you need to see.
绿色是秘社
The Cabal is in green.
红色是他们的隶属机构
Their affiliates are in red.
蓝色是他们的竞争对手
Their competition is in blue.
自从我成了逃犯后
Since I've been a fugitive,
地图上的这场瘟疫就蔓延开了
The pestilence on this map has only grown.
这是我们要对付的
This is what we're up against --
一条强大的九头蛇
a multi-headed hydra.
你砍掉它的一个头 它会再长出两个头
You cut off one head, it grows two others,
你必须砍掉它所有的头
you have to cut off every head
并且把剩余部分烧成灰烬
and burn the rest of it.
这是一场神话般的战斗
It's a mythic battle,
并且还远未结束
and it's not anywhere close to being over.
这是你的战斗 不是我的
It's your battle, not mine.
我也希望是这样 莉兹
I wish that were true, Lizzy.
但是追捕行动却揭示了某些
But the manhunt revealed certain facts
被隐藏了很久的事实 是关于你的
that had long been hidden... about you.
关于我的
Me?
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是一个
Katarina Rostova was a name
已经消失在历史长河中的名字
that had been lost to history.
而对于玛莎·罗斯托娃则只有猜测和谣言
Masha Rostova was never more than suspicion and rumor.
追捕行动和它引起的注意
The manhunt and the publicity it generated
改变了一切
changed all of that.
但是谁会在乎
But who would care
我是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃的女儿
that I'm Katarina Rostova's daughter?
传奇间谍的女儿
The daughter of a legendary spymaster,
失踪的守密人
the secret-keeper who disappeared --
失踪
Disappeared?
你和萨姆都告诉我她死了
You and Sam told me she's dead.
她所掌握的秘密能影响到
The secrets she took with her could compromise
那张地图上的所有人
any number of players on that map.
他们会来的 他们会冲着你来的
They'll be coming. They'll be coming for you.
但是我什么都不知道
But I don't know anything.
他们不知道这一点
They don't know that.
你无法抽身 莉兹
You can't walk away, Lizzy.
他们不会放过你的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表