他说手♥机♥把西装的线条都毁了
He says it messes up the lines in his suit.
我跟你没什么要告解的
I have nothing to confess to you.
那件事啊
Oh, that.
其实我也不是真的想听
I wasn't really interested in hearing it.
不过我觉得教堂里的生活
Although I suppose life in the abbey
一定充满了阴谋
must be full of intrigue.
我真正感兴趣的是一项提议
What I am interested in is a proposition.
想听听吗
Care to hear it?
你有个活儿想交给菲默会
You have a job for the Vehm?
是的 应该能引起你的兴趣
I do. One that should appeal to you.
是个洗钱的人
It's a money launderer --
对想要整顿竞争环境的人们来说
A formidable player who presents a significant obstacle
此人构成了巨大的阻碍
to anyone interested in clearing the playing field.
是谁
Who is it?
联♥系♥菲默会 告诉他们来这见面
Contact the Vehm. Tell them to meet us here.
到时候我再解释 在那之前不行
I'll explain everything then. Not before.
他们很忙
They're busy.
联调局突袭了他们的恐怖据点
The FBI raided their chamber of horrors --
杀了一个 抓起了其他人
killed one, captured some others.
他们会开口的
They'll talk.
他们一旦开口 他们会说起你
And when they do, they'll talk about you.
我的提议是这样的
So, my proposition is this.
照我说的做 现在就做
Do what I'm asking, do it now,
我就保证你到一个僻静的地方
and I'll make sure you go someplace quiet
联调局的人永远也找不到你
where the FBI will never find you.
在这边 拐角这边
Up here! Around the corner!
-发生了什么 -我不知道 我不知道
- What happened? - I-I I don't know. I don't know.
我们听到有打斗的声音
We heard some kind of fight,
但我们赶到这里时 只剩他自己了
but when we got here, he was alone.
雷丁顿
Reddington?
女士们
Ladies!
真是巧啊
What a pleasant surprise.
尤其是你 基恩探员
Especially you, Agent Keen.
没想到在办案现场遇见你
I didn't expect to see you in the field.
我...我是一名顾问
Well, I am a... a consultant.
我来与理查兹主教交涉
I came to consult with Cardinal Richards.
你在喝圣酒吗
Are you drinking communion wine?
是的 天啊 真是太糟了
Yes. God, it's god-awful.
如果他们能换好喝点的酒
If they'd only switch to a good burgundy,
人们会虔诚得多
people would be much more devout.
主教在哪
Where is the Cardinal?
和宗教人士会面
Meeting with congregants.
大概和教会账务有关
Something about church finances.
怎么 你要因为吸烟逮捕我
What, you're arresting me for smoking?
在学校吸烟违反了公共卫生法
Smoking on school grounds is a Public Health Law violation.
我被攻击了
I was attacked.
我们正在找攻击你的人
We're searching for the people who assaulted you.
确实 没错 那些疯子攻击了我
Exactly. Yes, those nutjobs assaulted me.
-我才是受害者 -今天你确实是
- I'm the victim. - Today you are.
但那些伤害你的人
But the people who victimized you?
那些疯子 他们只冲两类人下手
Those nutjobs? They go after two types of people --
恋童癖和洗钱者
Pedophiles and money launderers.
我才不是恋童癖
I am not a pedophile!
那你或许是洗钱的
Then maybe you launder money.
不过感谢提醒
But thanks to you lighting up,
我们查清楚之前可以一直扣着你
I can hold you until we find out.
小心脑袋 伙计
Watch your head, pal.
跟主教会面的宗教人士是菲默会
The Vehm are the congregants the Cardinal is meeting with.
他们知道自己被他骗了吗
Do they know he deceived them?
知道
Yes.
我调查了几个他们受骗之下
I've done business with a few of the people
杀害的人的情况
they were tricked into killing.
很容易就能拿出必要的具体信息
So it was easy enough to provide the details necessary
让他们知道自己完全被误导了
to show them they'd been terribly misled.
他们带他去了哪儿
Where did they take him?
我不知道
I have no idea.
-他们会杀了他 -很有可能
- They're gonna kill him. - Probably.
坚持原则的人受轻慢而生的怒火 比地狱里的还可怕
Hell hath no fury like a fundamentalist scorned.
女人受轻慢而生的怒火 比地狱里的还可怕
你怎么联♥系♥上菲默会的
How did you contact the Vehm?
主教帮的忙
The Cardinal did it for me.
他其实还很兴奋
He was quite excited about it, actually.
因为作为交换 我保证不会让联调局找到他
In exchange for the promise to keep the FBI from finding him,
他也同意安排菲默会最后再朝一个洗钱者下手
he agreed to sic the Vehm on one last money launderer.
我没告诉他实际情况
I omitted the fact that the cleaner
他其实是邀菲默会去干掉他自己
he was inviting the Vehm to kill was, in fact, himself.
主教清理那些人是要扩张他的生意
The Cardinal took out the others in order to expand his business.
你除掉他是不是想扩张你的呢
Did you take him out to expand yours?
是的
Yes.
为准备战争而累积资本
To raise capital in preparation for war.
什么战争
What war?
我们的
Ours.
豪尔特刚给了我们
Holt just gave us a detailed list
菲默会成员的具体名单
of every member of the Vehm.
所以我们迟早会
So it'll just be a matter of time
把他们全部抓起来
before we have them all in custody.
有理查兹主教的消息吗
Anything on Cardinal Richards?
还没有 但是司法部已经确认
Nothing yet, but Main Justice has confirmed
他利用各种慈善项目
that he used various charities
来洗海外赌博所得的利润 所以
to launder profits from offshore gambling, so...
总之 今天收获满满
All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good day.
莉斯 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Liz, could you give us a second?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我最近脾气不好 很抱歉
Listen, I know I've been prickly with you, and I'm sorry.
我看了你写的有关我的情况报告
I read what you wrote about me in the status report,
我只想表达感谢
and I just wanted to thank you.
我没在情况报告里提到你
I didn't write about you in the status report.
你提交给库珀的报告
The report you submitted to Cooper.
你帮我把工作争取回来了
You lobbied to get my job back.
我不知道是谁告诉你的
I don't know who told you that,
但我没找库珀说情让你恢复工作
but, uh, I didn't lobby Cooper to get your job back,
因为我就不认为你该恢复工作
because I didn't believe that you should've gotten it back.
我明白了
I see.
听着 我这不是针对你
I mean, look, it's nothing personal,
但有雷丁顿这个不确定因素
but with Reddington being such a wild card,
我们必须想清楚自己的立场
the rest of us need to know where we stand.
我不确定你怎么想的
I'm not so sure I know with you.
那好 我这么说也不是针对你
Okay, well, it's nothing personal,
但你床上功夫真差
but...you sucked in bed.
怎么样
So, how'd it go?
那份工作没了
The job fell through.
我不明白 我还以为已经确定了
I don't understand. I thought you already had it.
是啊
I did.
是雷丁顿
Reddington.
没关系 我去找点别的事做
It doesn't matter. I'll figure something else out.
等他知道了又会继续破坏的
Which he'll find out about and then sabotage,
特别是你还打算带我离开这里
especially if it means me going away.
我知道你认为我反应过激了
I know you think I'm overreacting,
-但我只是希望我的宝宝 -我们的宝宝
- but I just want to know that my kid... - Our kid.
我希望我的宝宝不受任何伤害
I want to know my kid is protected.
我会保护宝宝 莉斯
He or she will be... Liz, by me.
我们一起保护
By us.
我还有其他安排 好吗
Look, I have something else lined up, all right?
只是需要花点时间
It's just gonna take me some time to get it going.
但是关于是否要把孩子送去领养
I do have some say in whether or not
我确实有一些想法
we put our child up for adoption.
如果我打算做的事没能成功
If what I'm gonna try falls through,
如果雷丁顿干涉进来 那你或许是对的
if Reddington interferes, then maybe you're right.
那时我也许可以接受 但我现在
Maybe I'll be okay with it, but I'm not...
不能接受
right now.
我明天回来 可以到时候再谈吗
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表