当黑云压城
When these dark clouds were gathering,
为保基恩探员安全冲破风暴
I took measures to keep Agent Keen safe
我采取了措施
to ride out the storm.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to do your part now?
-我不会让他得逞的 -就当你答应了
- I won't let him have her. - I'll take that as a yes.
你如果想帮忙 那就继续保护伊丽莎白
The best way you can help is by continuing to guard Elizabeth.
当时机来临 保证卡拉库尔特
And when the time comes, make sure Karakurt
安全联♥系♥上联调局
reaches the F.B.I. safely.
卡拉库尔特 那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Karakurt. The Russian?
他和这件事有什么关系
What does he have to do with this?
他同意向美国政♥府♥认罪了
He's agreed to confess his sins to the U.S. government,
包括他在秘社授意下
including the ones he committed on behalf of the Cabal
设计陷害基恩探员的罪行
to frame Agent Keen.
库珀和汤姆·基恩把卡拉库尔特
Cooper and Tom Keen are holding Karakurt
关在伊冯湖边上的一个小木屋里
in a cabin near Lake Yvonne.
我一小时内就能把他带回市里
I can have him in the city within the hour.
库珀和汤姆
Cooper and Tom?
他试图告诉你 唐纳德 但你不听
He tried to tell you, Donald. You didn't listen.
很显然 你比我更讨厌
Apparently, you have a disregard for Tom Keen
汤姆·基恩
that exceeds even my own.
我得去见个人
I have to meet someone.
记住 保护好伊丽莎白
Remember, guard Elizabeth
别让卡拉库尔特死了
and keep Karakurt alive.
唐纳德
Donald.
我发现他总是特别古板
I find him so stiff so much of the time.
他不欣赏生命中的小乐趣
He doesn't appreciate life's trimmings.
拿你来说吧
Take yourself, for example.
据我所知 因为你帮伊丽莎白救我
It's my understand he fired you for helping Elizabeth
他就把你开除了
come to my rescue.
他这么做有理有据
He had every right.
我背着他行动的
I went behind his back.
我愿意为我的行为负责
I'm willing to take responsibility for my actions.
小心 这种精神能够拯救美国
Watch out. That's the kind of spirit that could save America.
谢谢你来见我 莎马
Thank you for meeting me, Samar.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们要证明伊丽莎白的清白
We're going to clear Elizabeth's name.
这牵扯到大批量毒品走私
It'll involve a sizable drug haul,
联调局探员抢劫美国财政部
an F.B.I. heist in the U.S. Treasury Department.
但首先 我得约见个人
But first, I need to make an appointment.
约见谁
An appointment with whom?
委内瑞拉的外♥交♥部♥部长
With the Foreign Minister of Venezuela.
要多长时间
How long is this gonna take?
再有二十秒应该就可以了
I'd say about 20 seconds and we should be there.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
我待会打给你
I'm -- I'm going to have to call you back.
-雷文·莱特在哪 -我也想知道
- Where's Reven Wright? - That's what I'm trying to find out.
这不是她的风格
This is not like her.
我担心可能发生了什么事
I'm...I'm worried something's happened.
想知道我的想法吗
Wanna know what I think?
我觉得主管跟这事有关
I think the director has something to do with this, because --
你说的可是
You are talking about the director
国家秘密机构的主管
of the national clandestine services here.
你踢开过他一次
You threw him out of here once.
在为时已晚之前你得再做一次
You gotta do it again before it's too late.
他要是真有情报 我没办法越权
If he has intelligence, I can't just overrule him.
听着 雷文说我能信任你
Look, Reven said I could trust you.
既然她不在这里
And without her here, it's --
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你还记得卡拉库尔特吗
Do you remember Karakurt?
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥杀手
The Russian assassin.
哈罗德·库珀把他关在伊冯湖边的小木屋里
Harold Cooper's holding him at a cabin near Lake Yvonne.
他愿意坦白 等他招了
He's willing to talk, and when he does,
基恩的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥罪名就洗清了
it'll clear Keen of all terrorist charges.
但要是主管
But if the director gets --
我已经找人去核实主管的情报了
I've already asked my sources to confirm the director's intel.
要是能证明没有实际威胁
If we can show that there's no credible threat,
我会确保他让步的
I'll make sure he backs down.
至于雷文·莱特
As for Reven Wright,
上次我们谈话的时候 她提到了一位同事
last time we talked, she mentioned an associate.
叫什么名字来着
Um, what was his name?
汤米·马金
Tommy Markin.
或许他和她的失踪有关
Maybe he has something to do with her disappearance.
你对这个名字有印象吗
Does that name mean anything to you?
汤米·马金
Tommy Markin.
没有
No.
从没听说过他
Never heard of him.
雷文·莱特不会回来了
Reven Wright's not coming back.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
汤米·马金
Tommy Markin.
这个人我只跟雷文说起过
Was a guy I told Reven about, only Reven,
刚刚希钦问起了他
and Hitchin just asked about him.
劳雷尔·希钦也是秘社的人
Laurel Hitchin is in the Cabal.
我刚告诉她在哪可以找到
And I just told her where to find
唯一能够救基恩的人
the only person who can save Keen.
她告诉主管了
She just told the Director.
没关系 还有希望
Okay, okay. Uh, glass half-full.
谁能救基恩探员
There's someone who can save Agent Keen?
卡拉库尔特
Karakurt.
库珀把他藏匿在伊冯湖边的小木屋里
Cooper's hiding him at a cabin near Lake Yvonne.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering.
在主管的人到达之前
I gotta get him to move Karakurt
我得通知他转移卡拉库尔特
before the Director's goons get there.
去吧 她不会有事的
Go. She'll be fine.
你比任何人都清楚他们是闯不进去的
You know better than anyone, they can't break in there.
要是他们破解出密♥码♥了呢
What if they figure out the code?
-不会的 -你怎么知道
- They won't. - How do you know?
密♥码♥是我改的
I'm the one who changed it.
联邦法警三小时内会到达这里
U.S. Marshals are gonna be here in three hours.
要是我没回来 你把基恩交给他们
If I'm not back, you let Keen out for them,
只许交给他们
only them.
好的
OK.
拉斐尔
Rafael!
雷丁顿 你在这做什么
Reddington, what are you doing here?
拉斐尔
Rafael.
是时候会会你的老板了
It's time to meet with your boss.
今天我得和他见上一面
I need to meet with him today.
我办不到 今天不行
I can't. It's not possible.
这是给你的 生日快乐
This is for you. Happy birthday.
我的生日在八月份
My birthday was in August.
天哪
My goodness.
在逃期间真是时光飞逝
Well, time flies when you're on the run.
请 别站在外面了
Please, let's get out of the open.
我帮不了你
There's nothing I can do for you.
外♥交♥部♥长他今天在旅途中
The Foreign Minister, he's traveling today.
你看见那边那位美丽的女士了吗
You see that lovely woman there?
拿着相机那位
The one with the camera?
她是合众国际社的特约记者
She's a stringer for U.P.I.
我的好朋友
Dear, dear friend.
每年都给我寄圣诞贺卡
Shoots my Christmas card every year.
她特别擅于观察细节
She has a wonderful eye for composition and detail.
抓拍照片的感觉相当敏锐
An intuitive sense of timing to capture the moment.
老友之间的热情拥抱
A warm embrace between old friends.
互换礼物
The exchange of a gift.
在汽车后座说悄悄话的
The intimacy of a quiet conversation
这种亲密感
in the backseat of a car.
但妙就妙在
But the curious thing is,
照片无法呈现完整的故事
pictures never tell the whole story.
举个例子 这里唯一的故事是
For instance, the only story here will be
你与被联调局和国际刑♥警♥通缉的罪犯
your friendly meeting with an international criminal
进行友好会面
wanted by the F.B.I., Interpol.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表