布里姆利在里面
Brimley is in there,
讯问唯一一个能告诉我们在哪里
speaking to the only man who can tell us
能找到安布罗希亚女士的人
where to find Lady Ambrosia.
我得带奶油糖出去散散步
I need to take butterscotch for a walk.
等我回来后 我要一些磨碎的矿物盐
When I get back, I'm gonna need some ground mineral salt
和一台达美牌有线电钻
and a corded Dremel drill.
好了 小家伙 我们走 真乖
Come on, poopsie. Let's go. That's it. Very good.
我说巴兹救下你时
When I said that Baz saved you,
并不是想让你说声谢谢
I wasn't looking for a "thank you".
我只是松了口气
I'm just relieved.
我找到一对夫妻
I found a couple...
领养我的宝宝
to take the baby.
想想很容易 可真这样做...
Thinking about it is one thing, but actually doing it...
我妈妈当初是怎么做到的
How did she do it-- my mother?
你的父母彼此深爱
Your parents loved each other very much.
可冷战时期的生活很艰难
The Cold War was hard--
对你父亲而言太过艰难
too hard for your father.
苏联解体后 他从她身边带走了你
When the Soviet Union was collapsing, he took you from her.
她抛弃了一切追踪他 追踪你
She gave up everything to follow him, to follow you.
火灾那晚
The night of the fire--
他们在争吵这些吗
that's what they were arguing about?
不管他做了什么 你母亲都希望他能回来
Your mother, despite what he'd done, she wanted him back.
她希望能成为一家人
She wanted them to be a family.
虽然我并不想承认 可他也许...
As much as it pains me to say it, he was probably...
是她唯一深爱过的男人
the only man she ever really loved.
而我射杀了他
And I shot him.
那只是意外
It was an accident.
全都告诉我 我得知道真♥相♥
Tell me. I need to know.
自此之后 你母亲就变了
Your mother was never the same after that.
她深爱的男人被她珍爱的孩子杀死
The man she loved killed by the child she adored--
这件事太难以接受了
It was... just too much.
两个月后 她去了开普梅
Two months later, she went to Cape May
将衣服放在了沙滩
and left her clothes on the beach,
走进了大海 从此再无踪影
walked into the ocean, and was never seen again.
所以那一晚 我杀死了我的父母
So, that night, I killed both my parents.
你当时还只是个孩子
You were a child.
就不应该让你碰到枪
There should never have been a gun for you to grab.
回首过去 我也在想我是不是
Looking back, I'm not sure I shouldn't have
该亲自抚养你
raised you myself.
我不想你有朝一日也有那样的后悔
I don't want you looking back with that kind of regret.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们很丑 他们很美
They're ugly, then they're beautiful.
回答我 你♥爸♥在哪儿
Answer me. Where-- your father--
-我很丑 -他在哪儿
- I'm ugly. - Where is he?
他被抓走了
He took him--
被带枪的男人
the man with the gun.
警♥察♥
A policeman?
天啊 你为什么不回答我的话
Oh, my God! Why don't you have answers for me?
我原以为你让他们变美
I thought that you made them beautiful
是为了不让他们变成我这样
to keep them from being like me.
听着 等会儿再跟你谈
Look, we have to talk about this later.
你的任务是给安雅做准备
Your job is to prepare Anya.
他不愿意走
He refuses to leave.
我不想逼他 把局面搞得更糟糕
I didn't want to force him and make things worse.
我认为他想跟你谈谈
I think he wants to speak with you.
伊森
Hey, Ethan.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你打定主意待这儿了是吗
So you decided to stick around, huh?
伊森 这是什么
Ethan, what is this?
伊森画的吗
Ethan drew this?
是不是很棒
Isn't it amazing?
看翅膀上的花纹
Look at the patterns on the wings.
-让我想到... -手指画
- They remind me of... - The finger painting.
跟画到伊森和另外两个小孩脸上的
That's the same pattern that was painted on Ethan
是一样的图案
and the other two kids who escaped.
一样的黑边 一样的斑点
Same dark edges, same spotting.
所以抓了这些小孩的人
So whoever was holding these kids
把他们画成蝴蝶
was painting them like butterflies.
是某种仪式吗
Some sort of ritual?
掠灰蝶
Feniseca tarquinius --
也叫收割蝶
Also known as the harvester butterfly --
活动范围很小
highly localized,
跟非洲亚洲的一种蝴蝶有亲缘关系
related to a species found in Africa and Asia.
-是北美唯一一种食肉蝴蝶 -食肉蝴蝶
- The only carnivorous butterfly in North America. - Carnivorous?
如果是仪式 或许跟这种蝴蝶有关
If there is a ritual, maybe it involves this species.
伊森为什么要告诉我这个
Why would Ethan want me to know that?
追查过去一年内
Track all sales of this species of larvae
这种蝴蝶幼虫的销♥售♥ 给我具体定位
for the past 12 months -- I want a location.
我们需要舒斯特 但雷丁顿把他抓走了
We need Shuster, but Reddington has him.
基恩 雷丁顿跑哪儿去了
And, Keen... Where the hell is Reddington?
我认为你绑走了安雅·帕廷卡
I believe you abducted Anya Patinka.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
如果你是想找她的话 那你可晚了
If that's who you're looking for, you're too late.
今天是她生日
It's her birthday.
我不明白你什么意思
I don't know what that means.
安布罗希亚女士 她...她是好意
Lady Ambrosia -- she -- she means well.
-绑走小孩 -不
- By abducting children? - No.
我们总是尽可能让这个过程人道一点
We always try to keep our process as humane as possible.
什么过程
What process?
什么过程
What process?
安雅要满十二岁了
Anya is turning 12...
青春期就要结束
The end of adolescence.
她将...蜕变
She'll be...transformed.
我们选择笑气[麻醉镇痛]
We use nitrous.
孩子们都很开心 很轻松
And the children are happy, relaxed,
愉快地迎接新生
euphoric f-for their rebirth.
那其他孩子呢
And the other children?
我们作茧包裹孩子的时候
They help prepare for the celebration
他们就准备庆典
while the wrapping of the butterfly child continues.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我们称之为群落
We call it the colony --
一幢废弃的教学楼 里士满南部二号♥公路
an abandoned schoolhouse, Route 2 South of Richmond.
我们的儿子死后
After our son died...
她想要救其他孩子
she wanted to save other children.
把他们变成蝴蝶
S-she turns them into butterflies,
给他们自♥由♥ 让他们永葆童年
sets them free s-so they can stay children forever.
好了 这简直太棒了
Okay. This is amazing.
或许也不怎么棒
Uh, well, maybe not amazing.
想想看又有多少人在市场上
I mean, how many people are in the market
买♥♥食肉蝴蝶幼虫呢
for carnivorous butterfly larvae?
阿兰姆
Aram.
好 我追查了过去半年的九批货物
Okay, I tracked nine shipments in the last six months --
八批送到自然保护区和动物园
eight to sanctuaries, wildlife preserves, and zoos.
第九个呢
And the ninth?
正是我们的目标
Exactly.
安雅
Oh, Anya.
我知道你听不见 但你快要成功了
I know you can't hear me, but you're almost there.
你快要到家了
You're almost home.
保佑你 孩子
Oh, bless you, child.
保佑你
Bless you.
安雅·帕廷卡 她在哪
Anya Patinka -- where is she?
你又是哪位
Who the hell are you?
她的仙女教母
Her fairy godmother.
我听说今天她生日 我们来为她庆祝
I hear it's her birthday. We've come to celebrate.
虽然新生文学课是很久以前的事了
It's been some time since freshman English,
但我隐约想起来那个童话故事了
but I seem to recall that fairy tales
那个讲述了抛弃 死亡和巫婆的故事
about abandonment, death, and witches
应该让孩子们用象征性方法
are supposed to allow children
来克服他们内心的恐惧
to deal with their fears in symbolic terms.
但这个地方没什么象征性
But there's nothing symbolic about this place.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表