为了达成此事我已经杀了很多人
I've killed a lot of people to get this done.
别以为我不会再次杀人
Don't think I won't do it again.
等电♥话♥来了 我会送你去联邦大厦
When I get the call, I'm walking you into that federal building
而你会交代
and you...will...talk.
这就是你的计划
That's it? That's your plan?
-你要绑♥架♥秘密行动处的主管 -没错
- You want to abduct the Director of Clandestine Services? - Yes.
我很不喜欢那个人
Okay, I, uh, really, really do not like that guy,
而且我也想和大家亲密合作
and I-I want to be a-a team player and all,
但这件事听起来
but this sounds a little like --
像叛国吗 正是如此
Treason? That's because it is.
更别提煽动阴谋和绑♥架♥了
Not to mention seditious conspiracy and felony kidnapping.
为此你们余生也许会在监狱里度过
For which you could all spend the rest of your lives in prison.
你打算怎么办 用他勒索秘社
What are you going to do? Ransom him back to the Cabal?
他们不会为了他赦免基恩的
They won't exonerate Keen to get him back.
没错 这就是为什么
Agreed. That's why I have something in mind
我想了一个比交换更有说服力的办法
that's infinitely more persuasive than ransom.
我们一直在密切监视着他
We've been monitoring the man around the clock.
他和他妻子正在进行婚姻咨♥询♥
He and his wife are in marital therapy.
我一直很支持婚姻咨♥询♥
I'm actually a great proponent of marital therapy.
对我就挺有用
Worked for me.
还有 我十分喜欢咨♥询♥师们
Then again, I had sort of a...thing for the therapist.
温柔的声音
Lovely voice.
你看过心理医生
You were in therapy?
主管的老婆对药物有依赖
The Director's wife is a pill popper --
主要是镇静剂 用来控制恐慌症和焦虑
downers mainly, to deal with panic attacks and anxiety.
他们每周三会去看精神科医生
They see a psychiatrist every Wednesday morning,
奥伦·赫夫纳格尔医生
Doctor Oren Huffnagel.
他的妻子会在米德尔顿大楼和他碰头
His wife meets him at the Middleton building.
她的日常生活受制于习惯
A real creature of habit.
每天都会从同一家店买♥♥拿铁
She gets a latte every day at the same shop,
周三她会走路去赴约
and then, on Wednesdays, she walks over for the appointment.
主管只会带一小队护卫 两名特工
The Director takes a scaled-down security team -- two agents,
其中之一守在大堂
one of whom stays in the lobby.
听起来不错 可明天不是星期三
Sounds great, except tomorrow's not Wednesday.
是的 所以我们需要使个手段
Yes, which is why we'll need a ruse
诱使主管明天去看医生
that prompts the Director to go see the good doctor tomorrow.
抓到他以后要怎么办
And what do we do with him once we have him?
你的传讯在明天早上
Your arraignment's tomorrow morning.
我们已经获批让你在这里过夜
We got authorization to keep you here overnight.
别担心
Hey, don't worry.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
库珀找了艾莉森·盖恩斯
Cooper reached out to Allison Gaines.
那个刑事辩护律师
The criminal defense attorney?
国内最好的律师之一 她明早会来这
One of the best in the country. She'll be here in the morning.
还有一件事
One more thing...
是我
Yeah, it's me.
-你没事吧 -我在这儿
- Are you all right? - I'm here.
莉兹 你会挺过这一关的
Lizzy, you will make it through this.
不管明天发生什么
Everything happens tomorrow.
雷斯勒探员都会在你身边的
Agent Ressler won't let you out of his sight.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我想今晚就把她干掉 -冷静点 皮特
- I want her taken out tonight. - Calm down, Peter.
明天这个时候
The problem of Elizabeth Keen
伊丽莎白·基恩的问题就能解决了
will be resolved by this time tomorrow.
我们可以说她是在监狱里自杀的
Listen, we could have her commit suicide in her cell.
雷斯勒探员现在正和她在一起
Agent Ressler's with her now,
今晚都不会离开
and he won't leave her tonight.
-我们明天来解决这一切 -怎么解决
- We'll finish this tomorrow. - How?
我们已经收买♥♥了几个法♥院♥里的人
We've been developing some new assets at the courthouse.
-我心中有数 -谁
- I've got someone in mind. - Who?
基恩探员是到不了国安局的
Agent Keen will never make it to Fort Meade.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
你向我保证 真的吗
You promise me that? You do?
今天就到这吧 皮特
We're done, Peter.
你看上去很累
You look tired.
这事情结束之后 我跟你都有的是时间
There'll be plenty of time to sleep when this is over --
-来好好补个觉 -律师什么时候到
- for both of us. - When's the lawyer coming?
法♥院♥在半小时后开门
Courthouse opens in half an hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 我们走错楼层了
Wait. Uh, wait, we must be on the wrong floor.
我记得你说要去主管和他老婆
I thought you said this is where the Director
咨♥询♥的诊所
and his wife get therapy.
这里就要变成诊所了
It will be.
每次都是一样的套路
The routine is always the same.
一对生活不幸福的夫妻分别来到诊所楼下
The unhappy couple arrive separately
由两名特工护送他们进大堂
and are escorted into the lobby by two agents.
一名特工待在楼下守住正门
One agent remains downstairs watching the entrance,
另一名护送他们搭电梯上楼
the other escorts them onto an elevator
确保电梯里就他们两人
to ensure they ride alone in their misery.
赫夫纳格尔医生的诊所在六楼
Dr. Huffnagel is on the sixth floor,
612房♥间 在电梯的斜对角处
suite 612, catty-corner to the elevators.
我还是不太明白你的意思
Yeah, I still don't get it.
既然他的办公室在六楼
If his office is on the sixth floor,
我们为什么到八楼来
why are we on the eighth?
这幢楼每一层的布局都一样
The layout of every floor in the building is identical.
我们要做的就是把第八层布置成第六层的样子
All we need to do is recreate the sixth floor on the eighth.
确实值得赞叹
Whoa, indeed.
我需要你接入电梯系统
I need you to access the elevator system
确保当特工按了六楼
to make sure that when that agent presses 6,
电梯带他们到我们所在的八楼
the elevator takes them to 8, where we'll be waiting.
这招太妙了 障眼法
Oh, that is so cool. Sleight of hand.
我喜欢魔术
I love magic.
真正的难题是如何
But, uh, the real trick is going to be getting the Director here
让主管到这来
in the first place.
哈罗德·库珀和纳瓦比探员
Harold Cooper and Agent Navabi
正按我们说好的方案行动
are working on that as we speak.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-对不起 -没关系 没事的
- Oh, I'm so sorry. - It's all right. I'm fine.
是我不好 我再给你买♥♥一杯吧
Oh -- no, it's my fault. Let me get you another one.
-真的不用了 没关系的 -请一定答应
- No, really. It's all right. - Please, I insist.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thank you.
你好 我刚撞到了那位女士
Hi. I just bumped into this nice lady
打翻了她的咖啡
and her coffee.
-我想再给她买♥♥一杯 -是拿铁
- I'd like to buy her another one. - It was a latte.
给你 再次深表歉意
Here you go. Again, I am so sorry.
没关系的 谢谢
It's okay. Thank you.
六楼的那座正对着电梯门
The figurine on the sixth floor,
放在镜子下面的小雕像
the one under that mirror that's opposite the elevators.
我们找不到一样的
We couldn't find a duplicate.
我可以找找相似的来代替 但是...
I can try to find something similar, but --
晚上好 这又不是世界名钻"希望之星"
Good night. It's not the Hope Diamond.
直接偷过来不就完了
Steal the damn thing.
那偷的时候 我要不要朝监控摄像头微笑呢
And while I'm at it, shall I smile for the security cameras?
苹果
Apples.
去找个碗 玻璃 水晶一类的
Get a bowl. Something glass, crystal.
如果他注意到怎么办 我们会前功尽弃的
What if he notices? Dearie, this could blow the whole thing.
他不会的
He won't.
她说的是要是他发现了怎么办
She said, what if he does?
我知道她说了什么 马文 你怎么还在这
I know what she said, Marvin. Why are you still here?
人人都喜欢苹果
Everybody likes apples.
你还好吧 女士
Are you all right, ma'am?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's happening.
我头好晕
I -- I'm dizzy.
撑住 我扶着你
Hang on. I got you.
我们去那里
We're gonna go right here.
谢谢 我...我...
Thank you, I -- I'm --
我帮你打911
I can call 9-1-1.
不 我 我的心跳得好快
No, my -- my heart, it's racing.
-我喘不上气 -我帮你叫救护车
- I can't get my breath. - I'm calling an ambulance.
不 不用 我有恐慌症
No, no, I-I get panic attacks.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表