什么声音 我好像听到了
What was that? I thought I heard --
怎么了 他死了么
What happened? Is he dead?
死了 胡说
Dead? Pish posh.
死亡是什么 那只是个过程 对吧
What's death? It's just a process, right?
通知实验室 召集全组人
Notify the lab. Tell them to gather the team
准备全身冷冻
and prepare for a full-body cut-down.
过来
Come here.
开门
Open it.
安德拉斯·哈尔米 UT-0027号♥柜
Andras Halmi -- Dewar UT-0027.
有人来了
Someone's here.
找到哈尔米了吗
You have Halmi?
差不多
More or less.
他的两个拇指不见了
The thumbs appear to be missing.
拇指
His thumbs?
皮特 这有问题吗
Peter, is this a problem?
雷斯勒
Ressler.
克里斯潘·克兰德尔爵士
Sir Crispin Crandall.
加拿大银行北方分行
Banque Canadienne du Nord.
我是美国司法部的人
I'm with the United States Department of Justice.
你国法♥院♥颁发了搜查令
Your courts have, uh, issued a warrant
授权我们收缴安德拉斯·哈尔米先生
authorizing us to seize the safety-deposit box
名下的保险箱
of a Mr. Andras Halmi.
请务必确保没有第三方干涉此事
It is critical that no third party interfere
且该保险箱被安全保管
and that the safety-deposit box be kept absolutely secure -- by any means.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
关门
Close it.
主管把真实地址给了他的走狗
The Director gave his attack dogs the real address
这样他们就能找到哈尔米
so they could get Halmi
杀了雷丁顿和基恩
and kill Reddington and Keen.
你还觉得章程能保证他们的安全吗
Do you still think our protocols will keep them safe?
他们活下来了
They survived.
这次而已 但只要他在这
This time -- but as long as he's here,
只要我们共享信息
as long as we're sharing information --
我说他不会私下行动 我错了
I said he wouldn't go off book. I was wrong.
但凭借我们从克兰德尔飞机上拿到的录像
But thanks to these feeds that we got off of Crandall's jet,
我就可以证明这点 到那时
I can prove it now, and when I do,
劳雷尔·希钦就只能把他赶走
Laurel Hitchin will have no choice but to boot him out.
今天的事是场胜利 纳瓦比
Today was a win, Navabi.
你怎么知道的
How do you figure?
雷丁顿说哈尔米手上有他想要的信息
Reddington said Halmi had information he needed.
我猜他用他的拇指
My guess is he used his thumbs to get it --
打开了某个生物锁或是保险箱
to get past some kind of a biometric lock or a safe.
什么样的信息
What kind of information?
不知道
I don't know.
但是主管不想他得手 但他还是拿到了
But the Director didn't want him to get it, and he did.
那个王八蛋肯定不会高兴
Son of a bitch can't be happy about that.
你好 皮特
Hello, Peter.
希望我没打扰你和琳达的品酒时光
I hope I'm not interrupting cocktails with Lynda.
恭喜你在我之前找到了哈尔米
Congratulations on getting to Halmi before I did.
没错 这的确值得喝一杯
Yes, it certainly is celebratory drinks here,
我就长话短说了
so I'll be brief.
我觉得是时候还伊丽莎白·基恩清白了
I think it's about time to exonerate Elizabeth Keen.
这是不可能的
That is not going to happen.
必须可能
Oh, but it is.
唯一的问题是你能否活着见到那一天
The only question is whether you'll live to see the day.
如果我继续打击秘社
If I continue to dismantle the Cabal,
他们就会一枪打爆你的头
they'll put a bullet in your head
以此来减少他们的损失
just to mitigate their losses.
一切都在按照计划进行 皮特
Everything is working according to plan, Peter.
你高估了自己的影响力 雷蒙德
You overestimate your influence, Raymond.
你的计划对我们来说无关紧要
Your plan is of no concern to us.
皮特
Peter.
你一直在偷取公♥司♥的备用金
You've been skimming from the company till,
为了给跑路做准备而窃取了数百万美金
stealing millions in anticipation of running away.
当你和秘社扯上关系
When you were linked to the Cabal,
你联♥系♥了哈尔米
you reached out to Halmi --
把你的小金库
put your golden parachute
放在了一个只有他能进入的秘密账户
in a secret account only he could access.
但现在我得到了它
Except now I've got it.
你没钱来逃脱无可避免的结局了
You have no money to escape the inevitable.
你的同事会抛弃你
Your colleagues will abandon you.
也许不是今天或明天 但是快了
Maybe not today or tomorrow, but soon enough,
因为在他们抛弃你之前 我不会收手的
because I'm not going to stop until they do.
除非我还了基恩的清白
Unless I exonerate Keen.
这还有一丁点可能能救你一命
It's one small chance to save your life.
真是慷概的提议
Such a generous offer.
但我不得不拒绝
I'll have to decline.
我会把所有这些事都算到你头上 皮特
I'm going to bring this whole damn thing down on you, Peter.
到那时候
And when I do,
你的人为了避免损失 会求我杀了你
you own people will beg me to kill you to stop the bleeding.
要杀个有刀在手的人可不容易
Takes a hard heart to kill a man with a knife.
你要见我
So... you wanted to see me?
不是你
Not you.
是他
Him.
你到底是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我是要带你回华盛顿
I'm the guy who's taking you back to D.C.
承认你诬陷我妻子谋杀的人
to admit that you framed my wife for murder.
接下来事情会这么发展
Here's how it's gonna play out.
我会先干掉小蒂姆 因为他威胁最大
I'll take tiny Tim out first because he's the biggest threat.
然后罗里萨·甘维奇会拿出他的枪
Then Russian Guyavitch goes for his gun, right?
但我打赌他会打中你们中的一人 而不是我
But I'm betting that he shoots one of you instead of me.
而沃肯斯已经吓尿了
And Volkens is already pissing his pants,
所以我想他已经不是个问题了
so I don't think he's gonna be a problem.
那就只剩下
And that would leave...
我和你了
me and you.
卡拉库尔特
Karakurt.
别杀我
Don't kill me.
还没到时候
Not yet.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表