-他们在监视她 -没错
- They were watching her. - Right. Yes.
通过私家监控摄像头
Watching and listening through
交通摄像头 监视
private security cameras...
监听她的一举一动
traffic cams.
有人在教堂被袭击时 实时观看着这一切
Someone was watching the attack on the church, in real time.
她根本没有胜算
She never stood a chance.
他们一直在追踪她
They were following her the whole time.
而你不知道这些信息发到哪儿去了
And you have no idea where this information was being sent?
谁在追踪她
Who was tracking her?
我正在追踪数据包的路径 但是这
I'm tracing the packet routes, but it's...
这需要花些时间
it's gonna take time.
我只知道 基恩探员
What I do know is that, uh, Agent Keen
不是他们唯一监视的人
wasn't the only person they were monitoring.
他们还拦截了中城区沃里克酒店的
Uh, they were intercepting cell and CCTV footage
基站和监控录像
out of the Warwick Hotel in Midtown,
以及一个叫做全球金融理事会的
along with voice and internet traffic
语♥音♥和网络数据
out of something called the, uh, Global Financial Council.
这和基恩有什么关系
How is that connected to Keen?
我不知道 这
I don't know. It's...
有太多的头绪需要理清 这
There's so many pieces to sort through. It's...
这是那种雷丁顿先生
This is the sort of thing Mr. Reddington would just see
一眼就能看穿的事情
without even blinking.
谢谢
Thank you.
"玛莎·罗斯托娃"这个名字一上了
As soon as the name "Masha Rostova"
二十四小时滚动新闻 他们就冲她来了
hit the 24-hour news cycle, they came for her.
我以为我能 保护她
I thought I could... protect her.
在这么多年里 我也确实保护了她
I did protect her, all these years.
我几乎预见了每一次危险
I've anticipated almost every threat.
但是这次
But this one...
分娩时的医疗并发症
A medical complication in childbirth.
玛莎有孩子了
Masha had a child?
一个女孩
A girl.
虽然是早产儿 但应该会没事的
She was born prematurely, but she's expected to be fine.
是吗 那太好了
Well, that's wonderful.
我现在是曾外祖父了
Now I am a great-grandfather.
我来就是为了告诉你这事
I came here to tell you that.
是啊 可不是吗
Sure. I'm sure you did.
就在你的台历上记着呢
Right there on your desk calendar.
好了 然后
Okay, so we...
卷起来 然后从下面叠过去
tuck, then we fold from the bottom.
卷一下 叠过
Just tuck, fold....
该死 我不知道了
Crap. I don't know.
你知道吗 我知道你在想什么
You know, I know what you're thinking.
你在想 "爸爸 你笨死了"
You're thinking, "Dad, you suck at this."
但是我告诉你
But I'm telling you...
我能做好的
I can do this.
我想能吧
I think.
我查到点东西
Okay, I've got something.
被窃听的手♥机♥之一属于
All right, one of the cellphones being tapped belongs
一位名叫阿曼达·毕格罗的执行助理
to an executive assistant named Amanda Bigelow,
另外一个是属于安东尼·梅修的
the other to an Anthony Mayhew,
他是一名司机
a chauffeur.
他们都为同一个高管工作
Both work for an executive who's staying
他一直待在我们的第三参照点
at our third point of reference,
也就是沃里克酒店
the Warwick Hotel,
因为他要在纽约的一个会议上发言
while in New York to speak at a conference
这个会议是由我们的第四参照点
held by reference point number four,
全球金融理事会举办的
the Global Financial Council.
所以共同点就是这名高管
So the common denominator is the executive.
本杰明·斯托德
Benjamin Stalder.
能源联合集团的总裁
President of the Energy Consortium Group.
如果监视莉斯和监视他的是同一批人
If the same people who monitored Liz are monitoring him,
他也许就是找出杀害莉斯凶手的关键
he could be the key to finding Liz's killers.
或者他是他们下一个目标
Or he could be their next target.
-你在干什么 -怎么了
- What the hell are you doing? - What?
你清理她东西的方式
You're clearing her out
就像是她没有交房♥租被赶走一样
like she's been evicted from a monthly rental.
放尊重点
Have some respect.
标准流程是
Standard procedure is
整理好死亡人员的财物...
to secure the effects of a terminated party --
出去 现在
Get out. Now.
还有你们两个 出去
Hey! You two, out now.
-唐纳德 -难以置信
- Donald. - You believe this?
他们只是在做他们的工作而已
They're just doing their job.
不如你们先休息一下吧
Why don't you take a break?
我会自己整理好基恩探员的财物
I'm gonna collect Agent Keen's effects myself.
简直是秃鹫
Vultures.
我觉得用不升C调的方式
I'd imagine it to be a challenge,
演奏拉赫玛尼诺夫的升C小调"前奏曲"
playing Rachmaninoff's C-sharp minor "Prelude"
是个极大的挑战
without the benefit of C-sharp.
如果我还弹的话
It would be...
还算是个挑战
if I played anymore.
你为什么还在这里
Why are you still here?
我也不确定我知道原因
I'm not entirely sure I know.
-同情 -你说什么
- Sympathy? - Excuse me?
你是在等我同情你吗
Are you waiting for my sympathy?
或许给你一个拥抱
Maybe a hug.
天啊 不是
God, no.
很好 因为在这里你也不会得到同情
Good, because you wouldn't find that here anyway.
我只是需要一个安静的
I just needed to be someplace...
地方
quiet.
我没想到你会来
Well, I wasn't expecting you.
我要去镇上买♥♥日用品了
I have to go to town for groceries.
很抱歉跑来打扰你
I'm sorry for the intrusion.
我给你些钱
Let me give you some money, please.
能带瓶单一麦芽威士忌回来吗
Could you pick up a single malt?
最好是高地的 不要艾雷岛的
Preferably from the Highlands, but not Islay.
那里的水尝起来有海藻和碘的味道
The water there tastes like seaweed and iodine.
你能跟我说说
What can you tell me
孩子母亲那边的家族病史吗
about the mother's family medical history?
我不知道
Nothing.
她也不知道 他们在她小时候就过世了
And neither could she. They died when she was young.
那伊丽莎白自己呢
What about Elizabeth herself?
-有没有癌症 心脏病 糖尿病 -没有
- Any cancer, heart disease, diabetes? - No. Look...
医生 我的孩子是不是有什么问题
Doctor, is something wrong with my baby?
艾格尼斯没问题
Agnes is just fine.
但是家族基因方面的空白填补得越多
But the more genetic blanks I can fill in the charts,
我筛查疾病时方向就越明确
you know, the better I know what to screen for.
那你的家族呢
What about your family?
空白更多
More blanks.
我也不知道父母是谁
I never knew my parents either.
我觉得这就是我跟莉斯相处融洽的原因吧
I think that's what made Liz and I work.
我们俩都是第一次感觉到
You know, it was the first time either of us felt like...
有了家人
...family.
抱歉
Excuse me.
库珀
Cooper.
-汤姆·基恩 -汤姆 很高兴你打来
- It's Tom Keen. - Tom, I'm glad you called.
我刚从莉斯的办公室整理了一箱个人物品
I just collected a box of personal things from Liz's office.
好 我这就过去拿
All right. I'll come pick 'em up now.
我过去的时候
Look, maybe I could...
能不能
...work on the case
查查案子 我在这里一点忙都帮不上
while I'm there, because I'm... I'm useless here.
我们已经控制了局势
We have things under control.
不 这就是问题所在 知道吗
No. See, that's the problem, all right?
这情况需要的不是控制
The situation doesn't call for control.
我们找到害死莉斯那帮混♥蛋♥的唯一方法
The only way we're gonna find the bastards who came after Liz
就是变得跟他们一样混
is if we sink to their level.
汤姆 别这样 好好跟你的孩子待着
Tom, stop. Just be with your child.
我们有一条可靠线索 正在调查
We have a solid lead, and we're working it now.
我不管那支股票之前表现有多好
I don't care how well the stock was doing before.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表