但我清楚真♥相♥
But I know the truth.
我的父亲是个禽兽
My father was a monster.
不管谁杀了他 都是在为民除害
Whoever killed him did the world a favor.
我们迟早
Sooner or later,
-不要 -都要为自己的罪行付出代价
- No! - we all pay for our sins.
你们要干什么
What are you doing?
这是什么
What is this?!
你们要干什么
What are you doing?!
我付出了代价
I paid for mine...
你说什么呢
What are you talking about!?
该你付出代价了
...and it's time you paid for yours.
又见面了 你就是新来的邻居吧
Oh, we meet again. You must be the new neighbor.
-我叫佐伊 -我叫莉斯
- I'm Zoe. - Liz.
小家伙叫啥
Who's this?
史丹利
Stanley.
你好啊 史丹利
Hi, Stanley!
你好啊 史丹利
Hi, Stanley.
真可爱
He's so cute!
别被外表骗了 他可是个小恶魔
Don't let that fool you. He's the devil child.
他从不会一夜睡到天明
He hasn't slept the night through since ever.
那我们可以一起熬夜
Well, we can stay up together.
我就要迎来自己的小恶魔了
I'm expecting a little devil of my own.
真的吗 太棒了
Oh, really? That's amazing.
除了睡不着 搞不了
I mean, besides no sleep, no sex,
以及肚子上的一大♥片♥妊娠纹之外
and stretch marks the size of Kansas,
生孩子真是一件很伟大的事情
there are really great things about it.
我不知道为什么 但别人都是这么说的
I can't think of any, but that's what people say.
我相信你一定有很多疑问
Look, I'm sure you have a thousand questions.
随时来问我 乐意解答一切
I'm here, anytime. I'm here all the time.
你人真好
That's very nice of you.
那就麻烦你了 谢谢
I'll probably take you up on that. Thanks.
我以为你去波士顿了
I thought you were going to Boston.
改成明天去了
Rescheduled for tomorrow.
今天想待在这里
Felt like hanging out.
手里拿的是什么
What's that?
从你给我的那天起
Something I've kept in my wallet
我就一直放在钱包里的东西
since the day you gave it to me.
那是...
Is that...
一个希望 一份期许
A hope. A wish.
我们本打算领养一个孩子 现在我希望
The child that we were gonna adopt, and that, I hope...
我们会有个属于我们自己的孩子
is the one we're gonna have.
-你看到了我列的好处和坏处表 -好处
- You found my pro/con list. - Pro --
有机会过上正常人的生活 组建家庭
Chance for a normal life, family,
有个身材好又爱你的老公
doting husband with rock-hard abs.
你认真的吗
Really?
莉斯 我们有孩子了
Liz...we're pregnant.
是的
Yeah.
我们有孩子了
We are.
但别高兴得太早...
But before you get too excited --
你说得太晚了
It's way too late for that.
我想要把孩子给别人领养
I'm thinking about giving the baby up for adoption.
为什么
Why? Why?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
或许你该再看看这张表
Maybe you should take another look at the list.
上面只有三条好处
I mean, there are only three pros
而我或许能想出百余条坏处
and, maybe, I can probably think of a hundred cons.
我是名重刑犯
I'm a felon.
大家讨厌我 鄙视我
People hate me. I'm a pariah.
只是在特区 所以我们才要搬家
Here, in D.C. That is why we have to move.
至于剩余的那几条
And the rest?
危险职业 这不是问题
Dangerous job -- fixable.
未婚 完全不用担心
Unmarried -- totally fixable.
未婚这条不在我的列表上
Uh, unmarried was never a part of my list.
总得让人有个念想
Well, a guy can dream.
不是吗
Can't he?
好吧 这些...这些都不是问题 汤姆
Yeah. Yeah, they're -- they're all fixable, Tom,
除了一条...
except for one --
雷丁顿
Reddington.
我们可以离开他
We can get away from him.
他的生活 我的生活
His life, my life,
充满了暴♥力♥...
is so filled with violence and...
愤怒 仇恨和死亡
anger and hatred and death.
我怎么能让一个孩子出生在那样的环境里
How can I bring a child into that world?
我的生活圈
My world.
我们的生活圈 莉斯
Our world, Liz.
不是他的 是我们的
Not his. Ours.
这就是我不想告诉你的原因
This is why I didn't want to tell you.
我知道你会特别积极
I knew you'd be so annoyingly positive.
什么 你不想积极乐观一点吗
What, you don't want to be positive?
我不想太天真
I don't want to be naive!
答应我你会考虑我说的 好吗
Just promise me that you'll keep an open mind. All right?
关于波士顿的事 我们俩的事 以及
About Boston and us and...
这个小生命
the little one.
怎么了
What?
我很肯定我在你名字后面加了好几个问号♥
I'm pretty sure I put question marks next to your name.
-有吗 -有
- Did you? - Yeah.
真奇怪 因为看上去你好像改主意了
That's weird, 'cause it looks like you changed your mind.
有机会过上正常人的生活
汤姆
天呐
Oh, my God.
我是个有暴♥力♥倾向的人
I'm a violent man.
我所过的生活需要我如此
I've taken on a life that requires it.
我伤害别人
I hurt people.
杀害他人
I kill people.
每次我动手的时候
And each time I do, in that moment,
我的一部分会随着他们一同消亡
another part of me dies along with them.
我年轻的时候
When I was young,
幻想着亡命之徒和恶人们的...
I romanticized the life of an outlaw...
生活
bad guys.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
是我
Yes.
菲默会在追捕有恋童癖的人
The Vehm are hunting pedophiles.
威廉·多德的女儿确认了
William Dowd's daughter confirmed
她父亲有恋童癖
that's what her father was.
你就是不肯休息 是吗
You just won't rest, will you?
我是怀孕了 不是生病了
I'm pregnant, not sick.
另外 不能逃避战斗这句话
Besides, you're the one who said
可是你说的
there's a fight coming that can't be avoided.
说一下其他被害人的情况
Tell me about the other victims.
他们从未被指控犯有任何罪行
They were never charged with any crimes,
但背地里流言四起
but hidden in their backgrounds are whispered accusations --
事情被掩盖了
Incidents that were swept under the rug.
所以你的意思是
So your theory is that
有人重组了一个十五世纪的邪教组织
someone has reorganized a 15th-century cult
来追捕并杀害恋童癖
to hunt and kill pedophiles.
这与事实相符
It fits the fact pattern.
并不完全一样
Not all of them.
我的同事 韦斯顿先生
My associate, Mr. Weston,
这个让我们开始追查这个案子的人
the man who started us down this road,
坏事做了不少 但绝对不是恋童癖
was many things, but a pedophile was not one of them.
我看过他的黑暗面 并不涉及儿童
I saw his dark side, and it did not involve children.
那涉及些什么
What did it involve?
或许这才是我们应该调查的
Maybe that's where we should look.
是的
You're right.
当然了
Of course.
什么
What?
当然什么
Of course what?
谢谢你 莉兹
Thank you, Lizzy.
你袭击了一名怀孕的妇女
You attacked a pregnant woman,
打断了她三根肋骨
broke three of her ribs,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表