他们根据错误的卫星情报正赶往哈利法克斯
Headed for Halifax, based on false satellite intel,
而实际上克兰德尔的飞机大约三十分钟后
when, in fact, Crandall's jet should be touching down
就会降落在匹兹堡附近的
at a former military runway near Pittsburgh
一条前军用跑道上了
in about 30 minutes.
康奈尔斯维尔 我知道那地方
Connellsville. I know it.
我猜是雷丁顿让克兰德尔改道了
I'm guessing that Reddington redirected Crandall there,
因为他想得到哈尔米
since he wants Halmi...
可能是为了得到他而做了笔交易
probably cut a deal with him to get him,
这意味着雷丁顿也会去那里
which means that Reddington will be there,
基恩也会去
as will Keen.
有意思
This is fun.
把他们俩都解决掉
Terminate them both.
弄到哈尔米的尸体
Secure Halmi's body.
他的尸体
His body?
如果哈尔米死了 雷丁顿为什么还想得到他
If Halmi's dead, why does Reddington still want him?
你只管解决掉雷丁顿和基恩就行了
Just take care of Reddington and Keen,
这样我们就
and we will be done...
没有后患了
with loose ends.
各位
Gentlemen!
各位
Gentlemen.
今天的最后一轮
Our final bout today
是两名业余选手间的
is a no-holds-barred grudge match
无限制格斗
between two rank amateurs.
没有规则
There will be no rules.
偷袭 踢踹 啃咬 插眼
Sucker-punching, kicking, biting, and gouging
不仅被允许
is not only allowed...
还鼓励使用
but encouraged.
而赢家
The winner will be...
就是最后
the last man...
还活着的人
breathing.
开始
Fight!
来啊 动手吧
Come on, man. Put your hands up.
打啊 伙计
Come on, man.
如果你不打 他们会杀了我们两个
Youon'tight, they're gonna kill us both.
我来这里不是为了打架的
I didn't come here to fight!
我是来找俄♥罗♥斯♥人的
I came here for the Russian.
他不想打
He doesn't want to fight.
遇到这种情况我们该怎么办 各位
What should we do about that, gentlemen?
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
飞机不是去哈利法克斯的机场吗
The plane's not going to Halifax?
看来不是
Apparently not.
但我们正往哈利法克斯飞
But we're going to Halifax.
国安局的情报说飞机要去那里
NSA intel indicated that's where the plane was heading.
但其实不是 飞机正在匹兹堡附近着陆
Uh...it's not. It's landing near Pittsburgh.
是相反的方向 怎么可能
The opposite direction. How is this possible?
主管给我们下了套
The Director set us up.
阿兰姆 你确定吗
Aram, are you sure about this?
我对克兰德尔的应答器
I set up an air-traffic-control alert
设置了一个空中交通管制警报
for Crandall's transponder,
因为我觉得当他需要穿过管制领空时
figuring when he moved through controlled airspace,
就得把应答器打开
he'd have to turn it back on.
警报说他在匹兹堡
The alert says Pittsburgh.
主管会派人在那里等他们
Where the Director will have a team waiting for them.
还有雷丁顿 我跟他通话的时候
And Reddington. When I talked to him --
我觉得他知道飞机会在哪儿降落
I think he knows where the plane is headed.
如果他知道 那么他和莉斯正在步入陷阱
If he does, he and Liz are walking into a trap.
我去告诉飞行员改飞匹兹堡
I'll tell the pilot to change our heading to Pittsburgh.
已经完成燃料补给
Refueling is done.
只要你解决完和雷丁顿先生的事
We can be airborne as soon as you complete
我们就可以起飞了
your business with Mr. Reddington.
他在这吗
He's here?
你可来了
Ah, there he is.
克里斯潘爵士
Sir Crispin.
我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
I'm Raymond Reddington.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我已经把燃料费转账给你了
I wired payment for the fuel.
而我拒绝了
And I voided it.
说实话 我决定让你用别的方式付款
Truth be told, I've decided on a different form of payment --
安德拉斯·哈尔米
Andras Halmi.
我不会把哈尔米交给你的
I'm not giving you Halmi.
你会交给我的
Of course you are.
至少 把我感兴趣的那部分给我
At least, the part of him I'm interested in.
不过首先 请先满足一下我的好奇心
But first, please indulge my curiosity.
一座天空中的冰城♥堡♥
An ice castle in the air,
将最优秀最聪明的人才牢牢冻住
the best and the brightest frozen solid.
我很感兴趣
I'm intrigued.
你知道这些是什么吗
You know what these are?
是鲎
They're horseshoe crabs.
数十年前 人们发现
Decades ago, it was discovered
他们的血液中包含鲎变形细胞溶解物
that their plasma contained limulus amebocyte lysate,
可以用于检测细菌内毒素
which can be used to detect bacterial endotoxins.
我发现了合成它的方法
I found a way to synthesize it.
你就是靠这个发家的
That's how you made your fortune.
但更重要的是
But more important,
他们启发了我的灵感
they were the inspiration for my vision.
他们在四次全球性物种灭绝中存活了下来
They have survived four mass extinctions.
我们正处于最后一次物种灭绝的风口浪尖
We are now on the cusp of the final mass extinction,
而这次灭绝是由一种
caused by a species
智慧但却贪婪 名叫"智人"的物种造成的
of clever but greedy primates known as homo sapien.
人皆有一死 克兰德尔先生
Everyone dies, Mr. Crandall.
死亡只是一个过程
Death is a process.
只有当大脑中保存的信息消失时
No one is really dead until the information
一个人才算是真正死去了
contained in the brain is lost.
人体冷冻技术可以避免这种损失
Cryonic preservation prevents that loss.
你喜欢赌博吗 克里斯潘
Are you a gambling man, Crispin?
不
No.
我厌恶赌场
I abhor casinos.
是啊 在这一点上我同意你的看法
Oh, yes. Well, I would agree with you there.
但也许你听过一句老话
But perhaps you're familiar with the old saw
"你永远斗不过庄家"
"You can't beat the house"?
无论你把多少可怜的人冻成冰棍
No matter how many poor souls you turn into popsicles,
都无济于事
the fix is in.
你醒来时面对的那个世界
The world in which you awaken will be one
是不会适合人类生存的
incapable of sustaining human life.
为什么呢
And why?
因为在那个关键的转折时刻
Because at the critical tipping point,
一个可悲妄想的自大狂
one tragically quixotic megalomaniac
将那些可能拯救世人的头脑
cannibalized humanity of the very minds
从人类社会中分离了出去
that might have been its salvation.
你看 如果你喜欢赌博
You see, if you were a betting man,
你就会明白现在永远都胜过未来
you would understand that now trumps later every time.
一个笨蛋才会押注于未来
The future is a sucker's bet --
一个或许 一种可能性
a maybe, a contingency,
一句"如果会怎样"
a "What if?"
而唯一真实的只有当下
The only thing that is real is the present,
而你却夺走了它
and you've plundered it --
从那些也许可以阻止你所恐惧的地狱
robbed it of the very geniuses
来临的那些天才们那里夺走了当下
that might have averted the dystopia you so fear.
事实上 也许其中某个人
Indeed, perhaps even the very one
正是那个能够找到方法
who might have devised a means
复活你这根悲哀疲倦的老冰棍的人
to revive your sad, tired, frozen ass.
恭喜你 克里斯潘
Congratulations, Crispin.
你在物种灭绝这一边押了双注
You've doubled down on extinction.
地球上的生命很快就会灭绝
Life on earth is going to end. Soon.
人体冷冻是我们唯一的希望
Cryonics is our only hope.
这没用的
It won't work.
我打赌有用
I'm betting it will.
这么说你还是会赌博了
So you are a gambling man.
那我们下注吧
Let's place that bet, shall we?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表