This guy's good, Liz.
好眼力
Nice catch.
你找到什么了
What did you find?
他能找到你一次
He found you once.
就能找到你第二次
He'll find you again.
到时 他也许就不会失手了
And this time, he may not miss.
莎马 你发现什么了
Samar, what did you find?
莉斯 你知道我在这 所以你肯定在附近
Liz, you know I'm here, so you must be close.
自首吧
Turn yourself in.
为你的所作所为承担责任
Take responsibility for what you've done.
我会的
I would. I do.
但我不会承担我没有犯下的罪行
But not for the things I haven't.
圣诗1:1 那是什么
Psalm 1:1. What's that?
"不从恶人的计谋"[旧约《诗篇》1:1]
"Blessed is he who walks not in the council of the wicked."
那子弹近的我都能听到 我还以为
The bullet was so close, I could hear it. I thought...
我有好消息
I have good news.
邓比联络我们了
Dembe made contact.
你跟他通过话了吗
You spoke to him?
不 我们有一个联络规程 他启动了规程
No. We have a protocol. He initiated it.
我晚点去见他
I'll meet him later today.
同时 阿兰姆给了我一个名字
In the meantime, Aram gave me a name --
给雪怪制♥作♥武器的制枪大♥师♥
a gunsmith who makes Wendigo's weapons.
联调局的人不知道上哪儿找他
Feds don't know how to find him.
但我知道
But I do.
搞...怎么回事
What the -- w-what is this?
举起手来
Hands.
坐下
Sit.
雪怪 那个杀手...
Wendigo, the assassin...
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
告诉我怎么能找到他
Tell me how to find him.
我要怎么找到雪怪
How do I find Wendigo?
我不...
I don't --
我不知道
I have no idea.
看看这枪
Would you look at that?
点416里格比毛瑟枪
.416 Rigby Mauser.
而且还上满了膛
and fully loaded, no less.
一头公非洲象有六千多公斤重
An African bull elephant weighs 14,000 pounds,
这把枪就能放倒一头
and this can bring one down.
我曾经有幸在赞比西河谷看到过
I happened upon one of those magnificent creatures
这种伟大的生物
in the Zambezi Valley,
这种枪用起来非常顺手
and one of these came in quite handy.
-你打死了一头大象 -当然没有
- You shot an elephant? - Lord, no.
我打了那个想要杀死大象的偷猎者
I shot the poacher that was about to kill the elephant.
我知道他以前待过的一个地方
I know a place that he stayed at before.
我...我不确定他现在还在不在那里
I-I'm not sure if that's where he is now,
但我可以给你们一个地址
but I can give you an address.
当然可以了
Of course you can.
你走楼梯追
Take the stairs!
不要
No!
抓住我的手
Grab my arm.
不止我一个人
I'm not the only one.
还有其他人 他们就要来了
There are more, and they're coming.
谁要来了
Who's coming?
你没法阻止他们
You can't stop them.
谁
Who?
纽约警局正在确认死者是否为雪怪
NYPD is still trying to confirm the victim was Wendigo,
但是该区域内的交通摄像头
but traffic cameras in the area confirm
拍到雷丁顿先生和基恩探员在附近出现过
that Mr. Reddington and Agent Keen were in the vicinity.
而且现场的探员送来了
Also, agents on scene forwarded a hard drive
嫌犯公♥寓♥中发现的硬盘
they found in the unsub's apartment.
看看这个
Check this out.
只要见尸
伊丽莎白·基恩
国籍 美国
状态 活着
帐户数额 比特币 26♥4♥1.98
美元 700390
这是什么
What am I looking at?
给职业杀手的悬赏令
An advertisement for a hit man.
有人付给雪怪七十万杀莉斯
Someone was going to pay Wendigo $700,000 to kill Liz.
-是谁 -不仅仅是雪怪
- Who? - Not just Wendigo.
还有其他人
They'll be others.
这才是可怕之处 这不是合同
That's the scary part. This isn't a contract.
这是暗网上的悬赏
It's a bounty on the dark net.
只要见尸
目标 地点 状态
"悬赏 只要见尸"
"Wanted -- dead not alive."
只要见尸网
Deadnotalive.Org?
这网站真的就叫这个吗
That's what it's actually called?
有个网名叫做
Someone with the screen name
"亚略·该隐"的人悬赏她的项上人头
"Arioch Cain" put a price on her head.
现在不管是谁 只要杀了基恩探员
Now any nutjob who kills Agent Keen
并能证明是自己干的 就能得到那笔钱
will collect the money if he can prove he did it.
要怎么证明
How does he do that?
提交时间 地点
By submitting the date, location,
和死亡方式
and method of execution,
以及独特的标记物
plus a unique identifier.
雪怪的标记就是圣诗1:1子弹
Wendigo's was Psalm 1:1.
你能关掉这个网站吗
Can you take down the site?
这个网站分散隐藏在全世界各地的服务器里
It is decentralized, cached on servers all over the world.
关掉一个 又会冒出来两个
I take one down, two pop up.
这是完全匿名的
It is completely anonymous,
所以根本没办法查出亚略·该隐的身份
so there's no way to tell who this Arioch Cain really is.
纽约警局给我们硬盘时
When NYPD forwarded me the hard drive,
告诉我他们认为有一台笔记本电脑不见了
they told me they believe there's a laptop that's missing.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
如果是他拿走的 他能追踪到是谁出钱的吗
If he took it, could he trace who put up the money?
不行 这个把她挂到网上的人
No. See, the person who put her on the site
没有出钱
didn't put up the money.
-那是谁出的钱 -恨基恩探员的人
- Then who did? - Haters --
那些相信新闻报道的人
People who believe what they read about Agent Keen.
他们捐赠比特币...
They make bitcoin donations --
众筹的奇迹
The miracle of crowdsourcing
走入歧途 创造了众筹谋杀
turned on its head to crowd-fund murder.
目标越臭名昭著 悬赏就越高
The more notorious the target, the bigger the fund,
也就会有更多人想要杀死目标
and the more people who will try it.
我们以为雪怪已经够糟了 这个要糟糕得多
We thought Wendigo was bad. This is way worse.
会有无限多的人来追杀她
There's no limit to how many assassins could be coming after her.
邓比到了
Dembe's here.
邓比在哪儿
Where's Dembe?
发生什么事了
What happened?
你一定就是亚瑟的新知己了
You must be Asher's newest BFF.
我叫格温 他的另一个重要的另一半
I'm Gwen, his other significant other.
他有很多另一半吗
Oh, yeah. Does he have a lot?
是啊 亚瑟是个收藏家
Oh, yes. Asher's quite the collector.
他就像M&M豆里的巧克力
He's the chocolate inside the M&M.
而你是那糖壳
You're the hard shell.
他肯定是一口即化 是吗
Melts in your mouth, does he?
手里也能化
Or my hand.
-我两样活都很好 -他真幸运
- I'm good either way. - Lucky man.
告诉我 先生
Tell me, mister, um...
巴克利 马特·巴克利
Buckley -- Matt buckley.
告诉我 巴克利先生
Tell me, Mr. Buckley.
你相信一见钟情吗
Do you believe in love at first sight?
不知道
I don't know.
我觉得爱情应该是逐渐培养的
I think love is, uh, more of an acquired taste.
你和别人培养出来过吗 爱情
Have you ever acquired it -- love?
有过一次
Yeah. Once.
你这么说好像只有一次很糟糕似的
You say that like it's a bad thing.
爱情可不像性高♥潮♥ 巴克利先生
Love isn't like an orgasm, Mr. Buckley.
一次已经足够了
Once is quite enough.
本来应该是足够的
Yeah, it should have been.
或许会足够的 谁知道呢 对吧
Maybe it will be. Who knows, right?
看到亚瑟·萨顿的第一眼
I've loved Asher Sutton
我就爱上他了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表