My blood sugar crashed and I just lost it.
-格伦 -我在监狱里被关了差不多六小时
- Glen. - I must've spent six hours in the box.
-我差点中风了 -你和他们说了什么
- I nearly had a stroke. - What did you tell them?
我没带饼干 也没果汁
I didn't have my crackers with me, I couldn't get a juice box.
我交代了 红魔 我很抱歉
I rolled, Red. I'm sorry.
我坦白了一切
I told them everything.
一切
Everything?
我和你闹着玩呢
I'm yanking your crank.
你以为我是那种会告密的人吗
What do you think I am, a snitch?
我清清白白
I'm clean as a whistle,
比你的内♥裤♥干净多了
which is more than I can say for your shorts.
隔着电♥话♥我都能听到你拉了一裤子屎
I can hear you dropping a steamer through the phone.
有车可用了
We got wheels.
安全第一
Safety!
言归正传
Okay.
邓比
Dembe.
出什么事了
What's the 911?
你真是个傻瓜
You're a fool.
你以为就因为你愿意为救雷丁顿牺牲性命
You think because you would risk your life to save Reddington...
他也会为你这么做
...that he's gonna do the same?
他才不会
He won't.
雷丁顿不会来救你的
Reddington won't come for you.
你在保护一个扔下你让你自生自灭的人
You are protecting a man that has left you for dead.
我们抓住了你的一个同伴
We have a colleague of yours.
我们都为他准备好了
He's being prepared.
如果你不告诉我上哪儿去找雷丁顿...
Unless you tell me where I can find Reddington...
他就会受苦
he will suffer.
什么都不说
Nothing?
那好吧
So be it.
接下来你会听到忠诚错付的下场
What you hear next is a consequence of your misplaced loyalty.
求求你了 不要
Please, no!
先生们
Gentlemen.
-打扰你们一下 -爱德华多
- A moment of your time. - Eduardo!
最好别动
I wouldn't.
你们是收割者的一员 是吗
You're members of Los Segadores, am I right?
点头就行
A simple nod is acceptable.
很好
Excellent.
我想找你们的首领谈谈
I was hoping to have a word with your leader.
-是我 -我可不这么认为
- That's me. - I don't believe so.
有人告诉我应该找伊莱·马奇特谈谈
I was told to speak with a man named Eli Matchett.
你是条子
What are you, cops?
弗地安特的打手
Goons working for Verdiant?
不管是谁 我都不会告诉你...
Either way, I'm not telling you --
下一枪打中的就是你的腿了
The next one goes in your leg.
伊莱·马奇特
Eli Matchett.
他走了
He's gone.
去哪儿了
Gone where?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真不知道
I don't!
弗地安特在银脊的一个仓库
Look, Verdiant has a warehouse up in Silver Ridge
进行绝密研究
doing some top-secret research.
我们还在研究怎么对付他们 伊莱他...
We were working on how to take it out when Eli --
他突然爆发了
He just snapped.
说我们就是个笑话
Started saying how we were a joke,
说我们没胆真干一番大事
how none of us had the balls to make a real impact.
所以他离开了
So he walked.
然后我们就听说死了九个人
Next we hear, nine people are dead.
你觉得是马奇特干得
You think Matchett is responsible?
我们在弗地安特公♥司♥有内应
We got a guy on the inside at Verdiant.
加布里埃尔·科斯塔
Gabriel Costa.
如果是伊莱干的 他肯定帮了忙
If Eli did this, he had Costa's help.
给我们科斯塔先生的地址
We're gonna need Mr. Costa's address
还要告诉我们路线
and maybe some directions.
我的同事喜欢偷
My associate prefers to steal cars
没有GPS的车
made before the advent of GPS.
你能破解这些服务器文件吗
Were you able to crack the server files?
五十亿个碱基对
All 5 billion nucleotide pairs.
弗地安特的宝贝专利
Verdiant's patented prize pig.
我正在把文件上传到各种网站上去
I'm uploading the file to a couple dozen hosting sites.
虽然我们说好了要公开这些
Look, I know we agreed to open source this,
但这是弗地安特公♥司♥竭力保护的商业机密
but this is Verdiant's most guarded trade secret.
-这值很多钱 -那又怎样
- It's worth a fortune. - So what?
你要卖♥♥给出价最高的人吗
You want to sell to the highest bidder?
我想收回这种子给我造成的损失
I want to get back what that seed cost me.
我的农场 我的家庭
My farm, my family.
是啊
Yeah.
我们卖♥♥了数据夺回损失 其他人依旧受害
We sell and get back our losses, but no one else's.
这不属于弗地安特公♥司♥ 也不属于我们
This doesn't belong to Verdiant, it doesn't belong to us.
我们公开给所有人
We release to everyone.
抱歉了 朋友们
Sorry, friends.
不过我有其他想法
But I got something else in mind.
克斯比 爱荷华州
还真是个不错的沙丁鱼罐头
Sure is one hell of a sardine can.
风格鲜明啊
Man does have style.
-阿兰姆 -我在美♥联♥社♥发现了点线索
- Aram. - I found something on the A.P.
弗地安特工业在费尔菲尔德的
A bombing in Fairfield
一家厂房♥遭到了炸♥弹♥袭击
at a facility owned by Verdiant Industries.
雷丁顿在一次重大袭击后现身
Reddington comes to town a few days after a major attack?
这不是巧合
That's not a coincidence.
我也这么想
I thought the same thing.
所以 我交叉比对了该公♥司♥的高级雇员
So, I cross-referenced every senior-level employee
和雷丁顿先生的档案 找到了一个名字
with Mr. Reddington's file, and I came up with one name.
弗地安特的首席技术官 苏珊·汉诺威
Verdiant C.T.O. Susan Hanover.
我怎么听过这个名字
Why do I know that name?
"支点"里面列出了这个名字
Because it was listed in the Fulcrum.
二十五年前汉诺威是国会的基层人员
25 years ago, Hanover was a low-level staffer on the Hill.
和秘社直接相关的炸♥弹♥袭击
A bombing with a direct link to the Cabal.
这正是雷丁顿现身的原因
That's why Reddington's in town.
失去了多少雇员
How many employees were lost?
估计十五名
We think 15.
九名确认死亡
Nine are confirmed dead,
另有六名确认失踪
the other six are officially listed as unaccounted for.
他们说有些尸体 无法辨认
They say some of the bodies are, uh, unidentifiable.
以前受过袭击吗
You've been hit before?
公♥司♥有过 但这里没有
The company, yeah, but not this facility,
以前的袭击也没这么恶劣
and never like this.
有一群人 自称为收割者
There's a group, calls itself Los Segadores.
目前为止 都只是些财产损失
Up to now, it's only been property damage.
那他们的行动为什么会升级
So why the escalation?
因为一些安全终端
Because certain secure terminals
只能在工作时间访问公♥司♥主机
can only access the company mainframe during business hours.
行凶者获取了我们的专利文件
Whoever did this accessed our proprietary files.
他们下载了我们基因组修改的
They downloaded information
详细信息
detailing how we modify our genomes.
这是价值数十亿的商业机密
That's a trade secret worth billions of dollars.
这是一次打劫
This was a robbery.
如果数据被公开
If that data is released publicly,
我们的产品
it's only a matter of time
被大批量生产并流入黑市只是时间问题
before our product is being mass produced on the black market.
产品价格将一跌到底
The price of our product will fall permanently.
股票永远不会恢复如初
Our stock won't recover.
长官
Sir.
很抱歉打扰了
Uh, sorry to interrupt,
-但我刚接到法医的电♥话♥ -怎么了
- but I just received a call from the medical examiner. - What is it?
他们对比了里面残留的DNA
They ran preliminary DNA tests on the remains recovered inside,
基本上都对上号♥了 除了一名员工
and everyone was accounted for except for one employee.
加布里埃尔·科斯塔
A, uh, Gabriel Costa.
这不可能
That's not possible.
今早他的工作证刷过了门禁
His badge was used to swipe in that morning.
他之前在里面
He was here.
除非他跟袭击者一块走了
Unless he walked out with the attackers.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表