不是钱的问题
No, it's not the money.
你的价格很合理 斯科蒂
You're offering a fair price, Scottie.
我只是没法隐藏这些开支
I just don't have a place to hide the expenditures.
我只是跨国公♥司♥的首席运营官
I'm C.O.O. of a multinational corporation.
没有地方
There's no line item
需要使用武装雇佣兵
for engaging the services of armed mercenaries.
-我想不如... -萨缪尔
- I'm beginning to think it would be better... - Samuel.
别说了 没事的
Shh. It's okay.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
我们再梳理一遍
Let's start over.
先说你想要的
Let's start with what you want.
你想雇哈尔西恩执行秘密行动
You want to hire Halcyon for a covert operation
来增加你的企业利润
to increase your corporate profits.
对吗
Okay?
你有些不安 对吗
And you're a little apprehensive, am I right?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
你结婚多久了
How long you been married?
二十三年
23 years.
这二十三年里你摸过别的女人的乳♥房♥♥吗
Have you touched another woman's breast in 23 years?
没有
No.
感觉怎么样
How's it feel?
内心的感觉是什么
What are you feeling inside?
不安吗
Apprehensive?
不是
No.
事实上我现在感觉很有自信
I'm actually feeling pretty confident right now.
很多人都活在恐惧中 担心着
So many people live in fear of how they'll feel
如果越界会有什么后果
if they step outside the lines.
令人惊讶的是 通常情况下就是这种感觉
The surprise is, it usually feels just like this.
只要这"乳♥房♥♥"属于你能信任的人
Well, as long as the breast belongs to someone you can trust.
马上回来
Be right back.
不如你再看看合同
Why don't you look over the contract?
我们的费用也许还能调整
Might be some wiggle room in our fee.
要不是急事我绝不会打扰
I wouldn't interrupt unless it was an emergency.
是钴行动
It's Operation Cobalt.
出问题了
There's a problem.
♬Woke up feeling lonely♬
♬There's always something to be missed♬
♬I don't know if he regrets♬
♬Breaking me with a kiss♬
他们没有偷走武器
They didn't steal the weapons.
♬Devil comes knocking♬
他们不是为了武器而来
They didn't come for the weapons.
♬Don't have the strength to resist♬
♬I wanna lay it all down♬
♬But the voice tells me this ain't it♬
♬Said, "You gotta hold that fire♬
这么做有什么目的
What's the point of this?
斯科蒂
Scottie.
我没打开
Didn't want to open it.
是写给你的
It's addressed to you.
♬Or you lay that burning down♬
♬Hold that fire♬
♬Or you lay that burning down♬
♬Yeah, carry it higher♬
♬Or you lay that burning down♬
♬Oh, believe it♬
打给我
红
雷丁顿先生说她的名字是
Mr. Reddington says her name is
苏珊·斯科特·哈格里夫
Susan Scott Hargrave.
雷丁顿在你的公♥寓♥告诉你的
Reddington told you this at your apartment?
对 好吧
Right. Okay, yeah. So...
我正坐在那儿吃冰淇淋
I'm sitting there eating a half gallon of ice cream --
朗姆葡萄干味的 他就突然出现了
rum raisin -- when he suddenly shows up.
雷丁顿先生半夜出现在我家门口
Mr. Reddington at my door in the middle of the night.
我知道 有点儿奇怪
I know. Kind of weird.
但说实话
Although, truth be told,
我们的关系确实不一般
we do sort of have a special relationship.
总之 我给他看了照片
Anyway, I showed him the picture,
他立刻就认出了她
and he recognized her right away.
叫她斯科蒂
Called her Scottie.
说她和她的丈夫 霍华德
Says she and her husband, Howard,
开了一家叫做哈尔西恩之盾的公♥司♥
own a corporation called Halcyon Aegis.
哈尔西恩提供安保服务
Halcyon provides security services.
他们的网站是这样写的
According to their website, yes.
但雷丁顿先生说
But Mr. Reddington says
他们是一家私人的军事情报机构
they are a private military-intelligence agency
专供对别人来说过于复杂
who specializes in operations too sophisticated
或政♥治♥上不正确的行动
or politically incorrect for anyone else,
比如和以色列合作 破坏伊朗的核计划
like working with Israel to sabotage Iran's nuclear program
或是直接违背美国的外交政策
or negotiating with terrorists for the release of hostages...
就释放人♥质♥问题和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥协商
in direct violation of American foreign policy.
又比如在联调局探员的婚礼上绑♥架♥她
Or to abduct an FBI agent from her own wedding.
怎样 你是新一代基恩探员
So, what? You're the, uh, new Agent Keen?
他是我请来的
He's here at my invitation.
我们的目的相同 苏珊·哈格里夫
We all want the same thing -- Susan Hargrave.
或是雇佣她对付莉斯的幕后主使
Or whoever hired her to go after Liz.
白宫顾问
The White House counsel
和我强调过 严禁调查哈尔西恩
specifically told me not to investigate Halcyon.
帕娜贝克这么做了之后 我让汤姆跟踪她
After Panabaker did that, I tasked Tom to follow her.
她直接联♥系♥了哈格里夫
She made a beeline for Hargrave,
可能是为了提醒她
presumably to warn her
联调局准备调查她
that the FBI was about to investigate her.
你的意思是 我们自己的政♥府♥
So you're saying that our government
在保护抓走基恩探员的人
is protecting the people who took Agent Keen,
不让他们被我们发现
hiding them from us?
告诉我这不是真的
Please tell me that is not true.
所罗门主导了教堂的袭击
Solomon led the attack on the church,
由此推断 他为哈尔西恩工作
so we know he works for Halcyon.
我不在意帕娜贝克说了什么
I don't care what Panabaker said.
这应该足够我们申请搜查令...
That should be enough to get a warrant...
这将我们带向本杰明·斯托德
which brings us to Benjamin Stalder.
他说谎了 他认识哈格里夫
He lied to us about knowing Hargrave.
-查他查得怎么样了 -毫无进展
- Where are we on him? - Nowhere.
我们不知道为什么哈尔西恩要对付他
We don't know why Halcyon was after him,
自从我们放走他之后 他就消失了
and he has been off the grid since we let him go.
但我们知道他的助手是阿曼达·毕格罗
But we do know that his assistant is Amanda Bigelow.
如果她的上司能让我们找到哈格里夫
If her boss can get us to Hargrave,
我们要迫使她帮我们找到她上司
we need to force her to get us to her boss.
或者我们可以试着不惊动她 获取情报
Or we could try and get the intel without her knowing.
如果你们中的一个人可以足够接近她
If one of you could get close enough to her,
-我觉得我能得到我们要的 -我可以
- I think I can get what we need. - I can.
好的 和阿兰姆合作
Done. Work with Aram.
雷丁顿 他的计划是什么
And Reddington -- what's his plan?
哈尔西恩不能碰
Halcyon's off limits.
伊丽莎白·基恩死了
Elizabeth Keen is dead.
我听说了
I heard.
我也听说了你为了保护她花了多少心血
And after all you did to protect her, too.
我恨不得某天把你碎尸万段
Boy, I can't wait to hurt you someday.
-我很抱歉 -是吗
- I'm sorry. - Are you?
一个前秘社的杀手
A former Cabal operative
主导了导致她死亡的袭击...
led the assault that resulted in her death --
马蒂亚斯·所罗门
Matias Solomon.
你搞砸了他的处刑
You bungled his execution.
他现在为哈尔西恩工作
He works for Halcyon now.
我要他 和斯科蒂·哈格里夫
I want him, and I want Scottie Hargrave.
我厌恶哈尔西恩
I despise Halcyon.
他们只手遮天 目中无人 不受控制
They're powerful, arrogant, and unchecked,
但我们的政♥府♥得依靠他们
but our government depends on them.
你的政♥府♥ 不是我的
Your government. Not mine.
打电♥话♥给哈尔西恩 劳雷尔
Give Halcyon a call, Laurel.
告诉他们你有工作
Inform them that you have a job
需要他们立刻处理
that requires their immediate attention.
我是总统的国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
I'm a National Security Advisor to the President.
我没有单独行动的权力和权限
I don't have the authority nor the discretion to act on my own.
胡扯
That's nonsense.
如果亨利·基辛格教会了我们什么
If Henry Kissinger taught us anything,
那就是国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会在给总统建议
it's that the National Security Council has tremendous latitude
和屏蔽总统方面权力巨大
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表