或许加布里埃尔·科斯塔就是内奸
Maybe Gabriel Costa's our inside man.
你需要多久
How long do you need?
传送系统完成
Delivery system's done.
再给我两个小时
Now it's just two more hours
复♥制♥过程就大功告成
for the completion of the replication period,
然后你就能拿到你的病毒了
and you'll have your virus.
科斯塔不在这
Costa isn't here.
我们得找到能透露他行踪的线索
Then we look for anything that may reveal his whereabouts.
不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
以前一直觉得我运气不错
I used to consider myself lucky.
有个我爱的丈夫 梦寐以求的工作
I had a husband I loved, a job I always wanted.
一般好事都会发生在我头上
I was the kind of person good things happen to.
你听过鬼脸卡利诺夫斯基吗
Have you ever heard of Mugs Kalinowski?
人很好
Lovely guy.
但却是我见过长得最丑的人
Ugliest man I ever laid eyes on.
所以大家都叫他鬼脸
That's why everyone called him Mugs.
除了他妈妈
Except his dear mother.
她是巴德的艺术教授
She was an art professor at Bard.
一直称他是毕加索
Lovingly referred to him as Picasso.
到是挺可爱的
That's kind of sweet, actually.
这个昵称挺贴切的
Well, it was an apt nickname.
他脸真的是
His face was...
非常抽象
all over the place.
但可能是因为昵称的缘故吧
But perhaps as a result of that nickname,
鬼脸长大后也跟艺术有不解之缘
Mugs grew up with a great appreciation for art.
他在世界各地偷了不少名画
He fenced some of the most extravagant pieces in the world.
只有一个规矩
He only had one rule.
出于对他妈妈的尊重 没偷过一幅毕加索
Out of respect for dear mom, he'd never lift a Picasso.
觉得如果偷了会倒霉
Felt it was bad luck.
结果有一天 他收到线报
Then one day, he got a tip from a source
说苏活区的一个大阁楼里有幅画
about a piece sitting in a huge loft in Soho.
一天晚上 鬼脸顺着排水管
So one evening, Mugs shimmied up the drain pipe,
爬进了房♥间 屏息一看
broke in, and lo and behold,
墙上挂着的是《阿尔及利亚女人》
there hung on the wall, "Les femmes d'alger."
毕加索的名画
A spectacular Picasso.
十五幅画中的一幅 价值连城
One of a series of 15 and astronomically valuable.
他偷了吗
Did he take it?
没有
No.
鬼脸深信那会是他这辈子
And Mugs was convinced that was the single
遇到的最不幸的事
biggest stroke of bad luck he'd ever suffered.
他当时不知道
Well, what he didn't know was
提供给他情报的人
the source who'd given him the tip
是联调局的人
was working with the feds.
那幅画上有追踪器
The painting had a tracking device on it.
塞翁失马 焉知非福
Sometimes, bad luck is the best luck you'll ever have.
鬼脸后来怎么样了
What ever happened to Mugs?
他安定下来了吗
Did he land on his feet?
很不幸没有
Unfortunately, no.
他从高♥利♥贷♥那里借了五十万
Mugs had borrowed $500,000 from a loan shark
觉得那幅画能赚回这么多
against the value of the painting.
结果他没偷那幅画 也就没钱还
When he didn't steal it, he couldn't pay it back.
几周后 高♥利♥贷♥的人开枪打死了他
A few weeks later, the loan shark shot him dead.
那个通风口不对劲
There's something going on with that vent.
该走了
Time to go.
我不明白 他们怎么找到我们的
I don't understand. How did they find us?
他们没找到 以后也不会找到
They didn't, and they won't.
我们得找个电钻
We need a drill.
别管那个箱子了
Forget about the box.
我们得快走
We need to leave.
他们正紧紧追着我们呢
They're one step behind us.
这就是生活 莉兹
This is the life, Lizzy.
总有人会紧紧追着你
Someone's always one step behind.
阿兰姆 我给你发张照片 你帮我发出去
Aram, I'm sending you a photo. I want it sent wide.
不是阿兰姆
It's not Aram.
-基恩 -你为什么要这么做
- Keen? - Why are you doing this?
这是我的职责
It's my job.
你了解我
You know me.
你知道我是被陷害的
You know I've been framed.
如果你是无辜的 来自首 让我帮助你
If you're innocent, come in. Let me help you.
我们知道弗地安特袭击
We know about the Verdiant attack.
所以你才会来 不是吗
That's why you're here, isn't it?
我只想找回以前的生活
I'm just trying to get my life back.
弗地安特跟秘社有关系
Verdiant is connected to the Cabal.
雷丁顿认为如果我们有足够的筹码...
Reddington thinks that if we get enough leverage...
雷丁顿不会说实话
Reddington's not capable of telling the truth.
你知道的
You know that.
如果你想知道真♥相♥ 就别再打扰我
If you're interested in the truth, back off.
让我证明自己的清白
Let me do what I have to do to clear my name.
不行
No.
你来过科斯塔的公♥寓♥
You were at Costa's apartment.
我越来越接近了 对吗 基恩
I'm getting close, aren't I, Keen?
基恩
Keen?
没错
You were right.
雷丁顿和莉斯来过 我们刚好错过
Reddington and Liz were here. We just missed them.
这有没有监控摄像头
Was there a surveillance camera?
没有 但我从一位警官的车载摄像里找到了这个
No, but I pulled this off a responding officer's dash cam.
他那时被派来现场等我们
He was dispatched to meet us at the scene.
他正好跟他们擦身而过
It looks like he blew right past them.
查这个车牌 看这辆车是谁的
Run that plate. Find out who that vehicle belongs to.
对这辆车发布通缉
Put out an alert for the car.
看起来科斯塔复♥制♥了弗地安特的文件
Looks like Costa was copying Verdiant documents
并发给马奇特和他的同伙
and feeding them to Matchett and his crew.
他留着这个本子 记录下他所偷的文件
He kept this ledger to keep track of the documents he stole.
他有内部备忘录
He's got internal memos here
追踪一个叫"创世纪"的研发项目
tracking some development project called Genesis.
他把这些发到了威尔逊公园的某个饲料库
He was sending them to a feed store in Wilson Park?
等等 等等 听着
Wait, wait, look.
我们不能就这么冲过去
We can't just go charging in there.
我们对付秘社已经很辛苦了
We had a hard enough time handling the Cabal
而且联调局还紧紧跟着我们 想抓住我们
when the F.B.I. was backing us, let alone hunting us down.
别着急 他们还没追上我们呢
Don't be anxious. We're still a step ahead.
我没有着急
I'm not anxious.
我是害怕
I'm scared.
进度如何
Where are we?
四百个微小病毒载体
400 tiny viral vectors
做好了传播的准备
ready to be released into the wild.
想象一下
Imagine.
你一只手就掌握了
You can hold in one hand everything you need
能让人类屈膝臣服的东西
to bring humanity to its knees.
一个人吗
Table for one?
还是您在等其他客人
Or are you waiting on the rest of your party?
不 只有我 我要外带
No, just me. This order's to go.
鸡肉奶酪通心粉是不含麸质的吗
Is the chicken gorgonzola gluten-free?
我认为是的
I believe so.
你认为 还是确定
You believe, or you know for sure?
因为虽然那对你来说
Because although that may just be
只是小小的词汇区别
a small lexical distinction for you,
对我来说却决定了是否会整个晚上
for me, it'll determine whether I spend my entire evening
躺在医院的急救病床上
on the can with two rolls of triple ply.
我去帮您问问主厨
Why don't I ask the chef?
密♥码♥键盘
Rover keypad.
四位密♥码♥ 可能是上千种组合
Four-digit pin. Could be thousands of combinations.
只要知道是哪四个数字就好办了
Only if you don't know the four digits.
现在只剩二十四种组合方式了
Now there's only 24 combinations.
加布里埃尔·科斯塔
Gabriel Costa.
纳瓦比探员
Agent Navabi.
哪里
Where?
收到 威尔逊公园
Copy that. Wilson Park.
让你手下警官控制住该车
Have your officers secure the vehicle
等待我们到场再行动
and stand down until we get there.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表