选择离群 越远越好
to get as far away from the pack as I could,
然后去等死
to -- to run out the clock.
等到生命走完
Run out the clock and die. And...
你要是来求生存手册
If you came for a survival manual,
那你可找错了地方
you won't find it here.
但你 你有件我早就没有的东西
But you -- you've got one thing I haven't had for a long time.
你还有理由 一个走出那扇门的理由
You've got a reason -- a reason to walk out that door.
听上去外面还有正直的人
It sounds to me like there are honest people out there
仰仗于你
who are depending upon you to...
上帝保佑他们
God help them.
上帝保佑他们
God help them.
多姆 你总是有理由走出那扇门的
Dom, you've always had a good reason to walk out the door.
我查到点什么了
Okay, I think I'm getting somewhere.
大海里捞到针了
So you found the needle in the haystack?
我不是在找针 我要整片海
I'm not looking for a needle. We need the whole haystack.
如果没弄错的话
And if I'm right,
-是亚堤斯卫星网络 -那是什么
- it's the Artax Network. - What is that?
是一个以前的电♥信♥工程
It's an old telecom project to provide data coverage
提供全球范围数据覆盖
to every corner of the Earth
一个由七十三台卫星组成的网络
through a network of 73 satellites.
总之公♥司♥倒闭后
Anyway, the company went bankrupt
工程就终止了
and the project was abandoned.
但那七十三台卫星还在
But the 73 satellites are still out there.
你认为我们的目标在利用它们
You think our target is using them?
有没有办法能确认卫星网仍在使用
Is there any way to confirm that the network's still active?
我刚刚进入了一家中继站的系统
Well, I've just gained access to a relay station,
而且正要锁定其中一颗卫星
and I am about to lock onto one of the satellites.
如果卫星正在使用 数据就会加密
If it's in use, the data will be encrypted,
但我们也会知道卫星是否被激活了
but... we'll know if it's active.
好了
Okay.
开始吧
Here we go.
他们控制了亚堤斯卫星网络
They have control of the Artax satellite network.
而且利用它杀死了莉斯
And they used it to kill Liz.
那我们能用它来找到他们吗
All right. Can we use it to find them?
好了 通过检查卫星信♥号♥♥的延迟模式
Okay, so I was able to get a location by examining
我查到了一个位置
the latency patterns in the satellite signal.
位置为普瓦斯基大道2054号♥
They're being fed to 2054 Pulaski Avenue.
混凝土板材加上花岗石砌面
Concrete panels with granite faces.
我们看不到内部情况
We've got no line-of-sight inside.
-只有一个入口 -那出口也只有这一个
- Only one point of entry. - Then only one point of egress.
我们攻进去后 紧守出口
Lock it up tight after we breach.
总部 我是操作员4-6
HQ, this is Operator 4-6.
鹰巢有入侵者
We have poachers at the Eagle's Nest.
开始启动预案
Initiating the protocol.
他们进来了
They're in.
除了内兹 找不到任何雇佣兵的资料
Other than Nez, we can't put faces to any of the mercs.
所以我从头到尾整理了沃里克酒店的监控录像
So I scrubbed through the Warwick's security footage
试图找出点雇佣兵的线索
to try and find some.
干得好 找到了什么
Good job. What'd you get us?
什么都没有 至少没有雇佣兵
Nothing. Um, at least no mercs.
但我却找到了这个
But I did find this...
受害者的一个镜头
A shot of our victim.
在他被绑♥架♥前一小时拍下的
One hour before his abduction.
斯托德告诉雷斯勒和纳瓦比说他没离开过套房♥
Stalder told Ressler and Navabi he never left his suite.
他是在撒谎 还是忘记了
Was he lying or did he just forget?
和这样的女人见面交谈
Well, that doesn't look like a woman --
他是不可能会忘记的
or a conversation -- he'd have forgotten.
她是谁
Who is she?
不知道 我们又不能直接问斯托德
I don't know. And we can't ask Stalder.
我查过了 他刚刚离开美国领空
I checked. He just cleared U.S. airspace.
他们到十一楼了 赶快
They're onto the 11th floor. Go.
十五秒倒数
15 seconds and counting.
从上到下全面搜索
All right, do a full vertical sweep.
他们肯定在楼里
They're somewhere in this building.
证据是不用想了
So much for evidence.
雷蒙德
Raymond?
雷蒙德
Raymond!
谢谢你和我一起共进晚餐
Thank you for having dinner with me.
很不错
It was nice.
欢迎你进屋坐坐
You're welcome to come inside.
不了
No.
今晚不行 但我们也许可以再一起共进晚餐
Not tonight, but maybe we can have dinner again.
明天如何
Tomorrow?
好
Yeah.
我知道
Huh? Yeah, I know.
等等
Wait. Shh.
没事的
It's okay. Shh.
你说什么
What did you say?
来抱抱
Oh, come here.
我做到了
I did it. I did it, huh?
弄好了 弄好了
I got you. I got you.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们做到了
Yeah, we did.
告诉我你找到了有用的资料
Tell me you found something useful.
不好说 我跟踪帕娜贝克到了机场
Depends. I followed Panabaker to the airport,
她在停机坪和这个女人见面
where she had a meeting on the tarmac with this woman.
在绑♥架♥未遂前一个小时
That's the woman that Stalder met at the hotel
斯托德在酒店见的就是她
just an hour before his attempted abduction.
斯托德是谁
Who's Stalder?
本杰明·斯托德
Benjamin Stalder.
一家能源集团的高层执行官
A high-powered executive at an energy consortium.
跟踪莉斯的人同时也在跟踪他
Whoever was tracking Liz was also going after him.
为什么
Why?
不知道 我们放他走了
I don't know. We let him go,
但直觉告诉我这是个错误
but I'm getting the distinct feeling that was a mistake.
显然斯托德在这件事上涉及很深
Stalder's obviously more involved than he was letting on.
-那这个女人是谁 -我们还不知道
- So who is this woman? - We don't know yet.
酒店照片上没有太多的信息
The hotel photo wasn't much to go on,
但是加上这些新照片
but with these new images,
阿兰姆应该能在我们的数据库里查到她
Aram should be able to locate her in one of our databases.
莉斯确信她的母亲
Liz was convinced that her mother was
就是想绑♥架♥她的人
the one who tried to kidnap her.
雷丁顿说她多年前已经去世了
Reddington said she died years ago,
但是莉斯不相信 我也不相信
but Liz didn't believe that, and neither do I.
我认为这就是卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
I think we're staring at Katarina Rostova.
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington.
我来偿还我欠你的债 阿兰姆
I'm here to pay my debt to you, Aram.
你回来了
You're back.
戴上头盔骑上车 我们有活要干
Strap on your bike and helmet, we're going to work.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表