Despite the fact that you shot me and left me for dead.
别再靠近
That's far enough.
该死
Damn it, woman.
为什么你老是要这么干
Why does it always have to be like this with you?
我来和你言和
I came here for peace.
和平很无趣
Peace is boring.
我在你脑袋开一枪就不会无趣了
Not if I have to put a hole in your head to get it.
你再对我下手我就会这么做
And you come at me again, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
你好 珍妮特
Hello, Jeanette.
跟我们谈谈看管员
Tell us about the Caretaker.
我听说他很会保守秘密
I was told he could keep a secret.
我被骗了
I was misinformed.
温先生 把你知道关于他的一切告诉我们
Mr. Wen, tell us everything you know about him,
或许我们不会把你交给中国
and maybe we won't give you to the Chinese.
我是美国人 你不能引渡我
I'm an American. You can't extradite me.
谁说要引渡了
Who said anything about extradition?
汤姆和我要结婚了
Tom and I are getting married.
很棒
That's great.
你们经历了那些风雨后
After everything you've been through,
我很高兴看见你们复合
I'm happy you found your way back to each other.
根据我个人经验
I know from my own personal experience...
这么做并不容易
that's not an easy thing to do.
你和夏琳之间的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about what's happening with you and Charlene.
那个就别提了
Forget about that.
你要结婚了
You're getting married!
真是疯狂
It's crazy.
我只希望
I just wish...
即使我因为她经历了那么多事
despite everything she's put me through,
我还是希望我妈妈能在就好了
I wish my mom could be there.
你当然会那么想
Of course you do.
人之常情
That's only natural.
所有人都对她有各种看法
I mean, everybody has something to say about her.
我只希望自己知道真♥相♥
I just wish I knew the truth for myself, you know?
你确定没人能帮你找出真♥相♥吗
And you're sure there's no one who can help you find it?
我找到了一个人 他叫安东·维劳夫
I tracked down this one man -- Anton Velov.
他说他知道的不多
He said he didn't know much,
但我觉得他在隐瞒着什么
but I think he was holding something back.
感觉你应该去拜访一下这位维劳夫先生
Sounds like you should pay this Mr. Velov a visit.
你可能没有毒杀张柳
Could be you didn't poison Zhang Lau,
但记录证明你是同谋
but the recording proves that you conspired to,
所以你除了老实交代没有其他选择
so you've got no play here except to start talking.
我没什么可说的
I don't have anything to say.
我不知道他的名字 我们没见过
I don't know his name. We never met.
但你把记录给了他 怎么给的
But you gave him the recording. How?
放进管子里
I put it in the tubes.
管子
Tubes?
什么管子
What tubes?
美国邮政从1♥8♥9♥3年开始启用气流管服务
The U.S. Post Office initiated pneumatic tube service in 1♥8♥9♥3.
很快 在曼哈顿 布鲁克林以及布朗克斯的地下
Soon, it had over 27 miles of tubes running beneath Manhattan,
气流管线就超过了43公里
Brooklyn, and the Bronx,
这还仅仅是邮政系统
and that is just the post office.
此外还有图书馆 医院 百货公♥司♥
There were libraries, hospitals, department stores.
据温所说 看管员利用管道系统
According to Wen, the Caretaker uses the system
来传送文件和其他实体介质
to transport documents and other hard media.
这些管线中哪一条通往看管员
Which one of these tubes leads to this Caretaker?
有数百条管线和数千个终点
There are hundreds of tubes and thousands of terminal points.
这是一条潜在的超级高速公路
It's a potential superhighway to transport drugs,
可以在我们鼻子底下运送毒品 现金和走私品
cash, contraband right under our noses.
根本没办法理得清
There is no way to untangle it.
我知道有人可以
I know someone who can.
谁
Who?
他是个怪人 一个隐士
He's quite an eccentric, a recluse.
不过我是忠实客户
But I'm a faithful client,
所以他同意跟我们见面
and he's agreed to meet with us.
有一件事我似乎...
There is one thing that I can't seem to...
想不太明白
wrap my head around.
什么事
What?
汤姆
Tom.
经过了这么多谎言 欺骗和羞辱
After all the lies, all the deception and humiliation,
你怎么能做到宽恕和遗忘的
how you can just forgive and forget.
我没有遗忘
I haven't forgotten.
宽恕无法改变过去
Forgiveness can't change the past,
但我相信可以改变未来
but I believe it can change the future.
真是正能量啊
That's a charming sentiment.
但是在我看来
But as far as I'm concerned,
有些事是无法原谅的
some things are unforgivable.
走吧
Shall we?
他在这里
He's here?
他在我们脚下大概十八米的地方
He's approximately 60 feet beneath our feet.
他自称雨果 有点小癖好
He calls himself Hugo. He's a hobbyist of sorts.
花了二十年时间仔仔细细地恢复
Spent 20 years meticulously restoring
并扩展过去捷运的气流管系统
and expanding the old B.R.T. pneumatic tube system.
所以是真的 真的存在
So it's true. It really exists.
是的 功能完善 非常可靠
Oh, yes. Fully functional and wonderfully reliable.
雨果把它当做一种定制化私人服务
Hugo runs it as a private service to a specialized clientele.
我是他的早期客户
I've been a client since his early days,
我打赌看管员也是
and I'm wagering the Caretaker is, as well.
别盯着他看
Try not to stare.
雨果
Hugo!
看起来还跟以前一样忙
I see you're busy as ever.
雷蒙德
Raymond?
你可没说会带人过来
You didn't say you were bringing persons.
邓比你是认识的
Well, you know Dembe.
这位是前联调局探员伊丽莎白·基恩
And this is former FBI Agent Elizabeth Keen.
联调局
FBI?
他们雇我做顾问
They employ me as a consultant.
他雇我做内线
He employs me as an inside source.
因为这种关系
And in that capacity,
她得以向我报告了一个坏苗头
she has alerted me to a troubling development...
有可能会严重影响
...and may have grave repercussions
你的大批客户 当然还有你
for many of your clients and, well, you.
我
Me?
我要你把其中一位客户的
I need you to give me the location
地址告诉我 看管员
for one of those clients -- the Caretaker.
我不能侵犯客户的隐私
I can't violate a client's privacy.
那样会破坏规矩
That -- that'd be a violation.
通常我会同意你的说法
Normally, I would agree.
但看管员的系统已经出现了问题
But the Caretaker's system has been compromised,
联调局也在找他
and the F.B.I. are looking for him.
他们会找到他的
They will find him.
然后
And then...
他们就会找到我
They'll find me.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
但如果你告诉我们他在哪
But if you can give us his location,
基恩女士就会帮你避开联调局
Ms. Keen will steer the bureau away from you,
并保证你不会坐牢
guaranteeing you will not be imprisoned.
这样难道不好吗
Now, wouldn't that be nice?
你好 珍妮特
Hello, Jeanette.
我想退出
I want out.
吉娜 我以为我不会有这种想法
Gina, I never thought I would,
但现在有了
but I do.
我们不是救人 吉娜
We don't save people, Gina.
我们坐视他们淹死
We watch them drown.
我已经厌倦害人了
And I'm tired of hurting people.
我想开始帮助别人
I want to start pulling people up
而不是害他们
instead of holding them down.
此时此地和你一起开始做这件事
And I can't think of a better place to start
是最合适不过的了
than right here with you.
所以
So...
我可以现在终止这一切
I could end this right now.
我也可以找到少校 干掉他
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表