是今天早上在雷斯勒探员的公♥寓♥里
it was Agent Ressler's apartment early this morning.
非常早 所以
Way early, so...
阿兰姆 我很抱歉
Aram, I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
先生 你应该再观察一晚上
Sir, you really should let us keep you overnight.
打扰了 唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的
Excuse me. Donald Ressler, FBI.
这儿有什么问题吗
What seems to be the problem?
没什么问题 警官
No problem at all, officer.
就是打算回去了
Just trying to be on my way.
听说是打猎时的意外
So, this was a hunting accident?
是的
That's right.
怎么穿这一身去打猎
Funny outfit for hunting.
确实应该穿个反光的黄背背...背心
Probably should get one of those orange v-v-vests, huh?
医生 既然他想走
Well, doctor, if he wants to go,
我们也没法强迫他留下来
there's nothing we can do to force him to stay.
谢谢你 警官
Well, thank you, officer.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
我们就这么放他走吗
We're letting him walk?
那是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的外套
That's Raymond Reddington's coat.
我们跟上他
Let's see where he leads us.
你真的知道你在做什么吗
What do you think is actually going on here?
别烦我
Piss off, man.
你确定这是关于我的事吗
You sure this is about me?
对他们来说 我比你重要多了
I'm worth a lot more to them than you are.
如果我能活着走出这片林子
I wouldn't be at all surprised
我也不会太惊讶
if I were to walk out of these woods alive,
你恐怕就没这么幸运了
and I sincerely doubt you'll be as lucky.
你觉得带着我的钱你们能逃到哪里去
Where do you suppose we're gonna go with my money?
我猜是阿鲁巴岛
I say Aruba.
或者坎昆
Maybe Cancún.
是贾斯伯
It's Jasper.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the hell you been?
你抓了我朋友 我想跟你做笔交易
You're holding my friend. I want to make a deal.
是那个俄♥罗♥斯♥婊♥子♥
It's that Russian bitch.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
你的朋友贾斯伯在我手上
I've got your friend Jasper here.
直接交易 用他换雷丁顿
Straight trade -- him for Reddington.
我还以为你会开出
And I thought you was gonna offer me
稍微值钱一点的条件呢 小妹妹
something worth a damn, sister.
你留着他吧
Keep him.
我想你还不清楚现在的状况
I don't think you understand the situation here.
状况就是我手里的雷丁顿
The situation is that my man Reddington here
值一大笔钱 而贾斯伯 上帝保佑他
is worth a fortune, and Jasper, God bless his heart,
他就是个赔钱货
is, uh -- well, he's dead weight.
告诉他事情已成定局
Tell him it's been real.
兄弟 贾斯伯是我们的家人
Dude, Jasper's family.
要真是这样 那他就是家里的傻瓜表弟
Yeah, well, if that's a fact, uh, he's the idiot cousin.
别管他了
Forget him.
我们三个才是家人
Three of us is family.
这才是最重要的
That's what counts.
-雷丁顿值一大笔钱 -什么
- Reddington is worth a fortune? - What?
你刚刚说雷丁顿值一大笔钱
You just said Reddington is worth a fortune?
是啊 所以呢
Yeah, and...?
你不会杀了他的 对吗
You're not gonna kill him, are you?
我们当然会杀了他
Of course we're gonna kill him.
不然你以为我们在这里干什么
What do you think we're doing out here?
你这是干什么
What are you doing, son?
-巴勃罗 你干什么 -接电♥话♥
- Pablo, what the hell? - Answer the phone.
告诉她你会和她做交易
You tell her we gonna make a trade.
你干什么 你会毁掉一切的
What are you doing? You're gonna ruin everything.
看吧 这就是我为什么不喜欢参加家庭聚会
See, this is why I don't go to family reunions.
露西尔阿姨永远都在跟朋友争吵
Aunt Lucile is always arguing with buddy,
斯科特叔叔到中午还没酒醒
Uncle Scott is drunk by noon,
而且总是有那么一个人心怀不轨
and someone's hand is always in the wrong cookie jar.
你没胆量扣动扳机
You ain't got the stones to pull that trigger.
接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone.
把扬声器打开
Put it on speaker.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们决定跟你交易
We're ready to deal.
你也知道交出雷丁顿我们就能拿到一大笔钱
Reddington's worth a bundle. You know it.
再加上你 联调局能给我们两百万
You and him are worth two mil to the Feds.
你能出这个数吗
You can match that?
可以
I can.
但我需要时间准备
Uh, it'll take some time.
两小时后我给你电♥话♥
I'll call you back in two hours.
伊丽莎白 不要
Elizabeth, don't!
闭嘴 没你说话的份儿
Shut up, man. You don't get no vote.
两个小时 否则雷丁顿就没命了
Two hours... or Reddington here's dead.
把贾斯伯带来
And bring Jasper,
否则没得谈
or no deal.
巴勃罗
Pablo.
你真是太帅了
That was beautiful.
邓比 你等的东西到了
Dembe, I believe this is what you've been waiting for.
比看起来要沉一些
Heavier than it looks.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
雷丁顿被绑♥架♥了
Reddington's been abducted.
我不知道是谁也不知道原因
I'm not exactly sure by who, and I don't know why,
但我有办法救他
but I think I have a plan to get him back.
交换人♥质♥
A prisoner exchange?
并且要把那包裹交给他们
That and we have to give them the care package.
雷蒙德不会答应的
Raymond will not allow that.
我不是在征得他的同意
I'm not asking his permission.
我们需要这个为你正名
We need it to clear your name.
如果不这么做 他们会杀了他
If we don't do this, they're gonna kill him.
雷文
Reven.
没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting you.
我得跟你谈一下 有要事
Well, I need a minute. It's important.
没问题 请进
Of course. Come in.
关于背离行动你了解多少
What do you know about Operation Backslide?
是中情局支持索马里
Uh, it was a CIA operation to support Somalia
与索马里过渡政♥府♥对立
抵抗伊♥斯♥兰♥法庭联盟的行动
against the Islamic Courts Union.
怎么了
Why do you ask?
马蒂亚斯·所罗门负责那次行动
Matias Solomon ran the operation.
这是他在中情局负责的最后一项行动
It was the last one he ran before the agency fired him.
你问过我所罗门的情况
You asked me for information about Solomon.
抱歉 我忘记了
I'm sorry. The day just got away from me.
没事 我自己调查了一下
That's okay. I did some digging on my own.
行动进行时
So, at the time of the operation,
你是负责非洲事务的助理国务卿
you were Assistant Secretary of State for African affairs.
据记录
According to the records,
特工使用的都是国♥务♥院♥的掩护身份
the operatives were given State Department cover.
所罗门是你办公室的使♥馆♥随员
Solomon was listed as an attaché working out of your office.
我们给很多特工提供掩护身份
Yeah, well, we gave cover to a lot of operatives, so...
也许他们有人认识所罗门
And maybe some of them know Solomon.
如果我能拿到名单
If I could get a list...
这是 雷斯勒探员的主意 还是
Was this, uh, Agent Ressler's idea or...?
不 不 我还没跟他说
No, no, I haven't told him yet.
我一发现就来找你了
I came here as soon as I found out.
真抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, honey.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
真的
I really am.
还有什么遗言要说吗
Any last words or final prayer -- anything?
汤米·马金
Tommy Markin.
那是雷蒙德的外套
That is Raymond's jacket.
希望那血迹不是他的
Let's just hope it's not his blood.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
某个地方 我也不确定
Somewhere. I don't know.
把贾斯伯和钱交过来 我们就放了他
Hand over Jasper and the cash, and we'll release him.
你以为我们傻吗
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表