如果你打算送花 别送 她对花过敏
If you're thinking of sending flowers, don't -- she's allergic.
但她喜欢黑巧克力
But she loves dark chocolate.
你把我女儿怎么样了
What did you do with my little girl, huh?
我的人收到了柯克行动的消息
My people received word Kirk was on the move.
我通知了联调局 因此 没有更多人受伤
I alerted the FBI, and because of it, more people weren't hurt.
你的女儿很安全
Your daughter is safe,
她会得到所需的医疗服务
and she's getting the medical attention she needs.
如果你没事了
Now, if you're finished,
下任美国总统
the next President of the United States
正在楼下等我
is waiting downstairs for me.
抢劫基大西洋银行让我们
Robbing Key Atlantic got us
掌握了获得柯克资产的两个认证之一
the first of two authentications we need to access Kirk's funds.
第二个是彼得·普鲁特
Peter Pruitt is the second.
作为空中保真集团的总裁
As president of Airborne Fidelity,
普鲁特掌握着价值四十亿的资产
Pruitt manages assets worth over $4 billion
这些资产都属于亚历山大·柯克这样的逃犯
belonging to fugitives like Alexander Kirk.
他还是美国愿景的财务主管
He's also treasurer of Futures America.
这么说他就是把柯克的钱
Ah, so he's the good old boy
注入政♥治♥行动委员会的老好人
that funnels Kirk's millions into the PAC.
没错 取款数额超过二十五万元
Yes, and no withdrawals over $250,000 can be made
都必须经他的眼球识别许可
without a biometric scan of his eyes.
普鲁特正在柏林 以大使客人的身份
Pruitt's in Berlin staying at the Turkish Embassy
待在土耳其大使♥馆♥
as a guest of the Ambassador.
他将出席使♥馆♥为G8峰会外长举办的招待会
He'll attend a reception at the embassy for the G8 ministers.
我们需要在使♥馆♥内获取
We need a biometric scan of Pruitt's eyes,
普鲁特的眼球扫描样本
which are in that embassy.
在G8峰会期间闯入意味着
Getting in during the G8 summit means
突破顶级的安保系统和一支小型军队
getting past an A-list security system and a small army.
祝我们好运
Good luck with that.
尤金·帕夫连科
Eugene Pavlenko.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
我
Me.
帕夫连科是一名土耳其通缉犯
Pavlenko is a fugitive wanted in Turkey
被控洗钱
on money-laundering charges.
当我的证件被国际刑♥警♥标记时
When the ID gets flagged by INTERPOL,
我会被暂时拘留
it will require my provisional arrest.
那时 安卡拉的官员们
Once that happens, officials in Ankara
会立即要求把我转移到
will immediately insist that I am transported to --
土耳其大使♥馆♥
To the Turkish Embassy.
在那他们会正式提出引渡请求
Where they will file a formal request for extradition.
柏林
就算他们带你进入使♥馆♥
Even if they do take you into the embassy,
你也不可能带视网膜扫描器进去
you'll never get a retinal scanner inside.
我不带扫描器进去
I'm not bringing a scanner in.
-我要带普鲁特出来 -怎么带
- I'm bringing Pruitt out. - How?
我要给他下毒
I'm gonna poison him.
杜蒙特 正把使♥馆♥安保录像发给你
Dumont, sending you feeds from the embassy security.
收到录像 正伪造循环播放并上传
Capturing video now, creating a loop and uploading.
警卫即将失去画面 五 四...
Guards should be blind in five, four...
安全
All clear.
♬Papa was a rolling stone♬
烟 门卡
Smokes, key card.
♬Wherever he laid his hat was his home♬
出去的时候 左转两次
When you exit, make two lefts,
右手边的第一个门后是楼梯井
and the first door on your right should be a stairwell
♬And when he died, all he left us was alone♬
从那里可以上到三楼
that takes you to a third floor.
快到了
Almost there.
♬Oh, oh, papa was a rolling stone♬
楼上有两个警卫下来了
You got two swallows overhead.
♬My son, yeah♬
♬Wherever he laid his hat was his home♬
马上与你相遇 四 三 二...
On you in four, three, two...
♬And when he died, all he left us was alone♬
快 快 快
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
从厨房♥南门出去能到达舞厅
The kitchen will give you access to the ballroom via the south door.
要香槟吗
Champagne?
谢谢
Danke.
他就是目标 你为什么走开
He's the mark. Why are you walking away?
我必须得告诉你
I have to tell you.
这是我见过最棒的领带
That is just the most amazing tie.
你到底什么毛病 你个笨手笨脚的白♥痴♥
What the hell is wrong with you, you clumsy idiot?!
听着 我们 我
Look, do we -- I...
你们得找人谈谈
Can you talk to somebody
给我再买♥♥一件衬衫 知道吗
about getting me another shirt, will you?
-好的 -真要命
- Okay. - Jesus.
威士忌
Scotch.
让我来帮您 先生
Let me help you, sir.
你说英语
You speak English?
不好 出状况了
Okay, we got a situation.
你现在必须赶快撤离
You've got to get out of there now.
我父亲是美国人
My father was American.
每天抽两包 不过滤
Two packs a day, unfiltered.
可得当心 这些东西能要你的命
Got to be careful. Those things can kill you.
跟客人夸谈也会要你的命
So can mouthing off at guests.
有点分寸 孩子
Know your place, kid.
他们发现了 你得撤离
They know. You need to get out.
马上
Now.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
跟你说了这些东西会要你的命
Told you those things would kill you.
该做事了
Time to go to work.
先把他固定住 让我做个扫描
Just hold him still so I can get a scan.
你怎么不控制好剂量
Maybe if you dosed him properly.
我是要把他弄晕
I was trying to put him to sleep,
而不是把他弄死 把他固定住
not kill the poor bastard. Just hold him still.
有州警♥察♥的小队从你们南侧接近
You have Landespolizei units approaching to your south.
前进至威廉大街后切换至126.420频道
Proceed to Wilhelmstrasse and switch to frequency 126.420.
好 我在发送扫描
Okay, I'm transmitting the scan now.
需要视网膜扫描
再试一次
Do it again.
我不能再试了 他们有锁定程序
I can't do it again. They got a lockout protocol in place.
我是莫伊塔巴尔探员
Yes, Agent Mojtabai speaking.
视网膜扫描失败了
The retinal scan's being rejected
就因为你的连接问题 宝贝
because of your connection, cheesecake.
准备好 伙计们 我们被发现了
Get ready, kids. We've been spotted.
我们得弃车
We need to dump this vehicle.
杜蒙特 我好像弄明白了
Uh, Dumont, uh, I think I figured it out.
-阿兰姆 -汤姆 这酷毙了
- Aram! - Tom, hey. How cool is this?
我以为在艾格尼斯洗礼前不会跟你说话了
I didn't expect to talk to you until Agnes' baptism.
保佑我 天父 我们要继续下去
Bless me, Father, for we need to get on with it.
-各位 -抱歉
- Guys! - Right. Uh, sorry.
他们说你 给普路特下药了
They said you, uh, drugged Pruitt?
是 两百微克的芬太尼
Yeah, 200 micrograms of fentanyl.
对 含鸦♥片♥的镇定剂会让瞳孔
Exactly, an opiate narcotic will cause the pupils
收缩到最小 而扫描仪
to be constricted to pinpoint size, and the scanner --
视网膜扫描需要光线来分♥析♥眼球后部
Retinal scanner requires light to analyze the back of the eye.
如果没有足够光线透过收缩的瞳孔
If not enough light passes into the constricted pupils --
扫描仪就无法进行视网膜认证
The scanner's unable to detect the retinal signature.
好吧 坏消息是 我刚又给他下药了
Okay, the bad news -- I just dosed him again.
我都不知道他现在到底有没有瞳孔了
I don't even know if he's got pupils right now.
-但如果我们等等 -我们不能等了
- But if we wait - Waiting isn't an option.
我们得把药效中和掉
We need to counteract the meds.
-怎么中和 -托品酰胺
- How do we do that? - Tropicamide.
这是眼科医生用来给你散瞳的
It's what eye doctors use to dilate your pupils.
呼叫6-3 我们要绕点路
6-3, we're taking a detour.
托品酰胺 找到了
Tropicamide. Got it.
这都是你惹出来的事
This one's on you, kid.
我们会出现现在的状况都是因为
We're only in this situation because --
我们会出现现在的状况是因为你毁了我的婚礼
We are in this situation because you attacked my wedding.
你说得对
You're right.
但你我都知道你老婆现在在更好的地方
But you and I both know that your wife is in a much better place.
这下是为了她
That's for my wife.
开车
Drive!
所罗门呢
Where's Solomon?
我说了开车
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表