剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
马修的老师 从幼儿园起我大部分都认识
I've known most of them since Matthew was in kindergarten.
不敢相信 情况会变成这样
I can't believe it has gotten this bad.
迪肯 这也不是第一次了
Deac, this ain't nothing new.
只是现在群众的声音更大了
It's just loud now.
更多人在发声
And public.
我在想那些跟格雷森 艾丽卡一样的警官
You know, I think about officers like Grayson, Erika,
为人♥民♥而死
shot in the line of duty.
你不喜欢大家觉得警♥察♥都是混♥蛋♥
And you don't like being stereotyped as a thug.
知道吗 没人这么看
Well, you know what? Nobody does.
你和我都是为了同一个目标而成为警♥察♥
You became a police officer for the same reason I did:
保护市民安全 为人♥民♥服务
to protect and to serve.
是我们在保护这座城市
We protect the city.
问题不在我们身上
We are not the problem.
那到底谁出了问题
So who is the problem?
违反法律的人
People who break the law.
如果违反法律的人是警♥察♥呢
And what about when cops break the law?
那他们应该被起诉
Then they should be prosecuted.
这并不代表所有的警♥察♥都是罪犯
It doesn't make the rest of us criminals.
也不是所有罪犯都是警♥察♥
Same's true on both sides of the line.
里面很安全
Not so much as a dead squirrel inside.
没问题
We're good.
把我儿子安置在一个安全的地方
Put my son in a safe place.
别让他跑了
Make sure he can't run off.
别担心 阿夫顿先生
Don't worry, Mr. Afton.
这里与世隔绝
We're off the grid.
周围没有居民
No neighbors.
完美的安全屋
Perfect safe house.
原本连安全屋都用不上
Yeah, well, we shouldn't need a safe house.
从头到尾 这件事就是灾难
Whole thing's been a disaster from start to finish.
今早的联调局探员
And that FBI agent this morning,
你不应该开枪射他的
you didn't have to shoot him.
他当时正在请求支援
Well, he was radioing for backup.
他对我们来说是一个威胁
He was a threat to both of us.
我儿子的女朋友呢
And my son's girlfriend?
她构不成什么威胁
She wasn't a threat.
拜你所赐 她成了受害者和目击证人
You made her a victim and a witness.
恕我冒昧
Due respect,
两小时前我们本该登上国际航♥班♥
we'd have made international airspace two hours ago
要不是因为你要找你儿子
if you hadn't slowed us down
拖慢了我们的行程
with this side trip to grab your boy--
不然一切都在计划内
which wasn't on the agenda.
我有要双倍报酬吗
As if I'd take two for the price of one?
你还想要尾款吗
You want the rest of your payment?
管好你自己 带我们离开
Take care of business and get us out of here,
别再杀人了
without adding to the body count.
至于约拿 我会多给一笔钱
I'll add a bonus for Jonah.
想到怎么离开了
Come find me when you have an exit strategy
再来找我
that'll actually work.
伙计们 拿到钱之前 别让他触发到什么陷阱机关
Guys, go make sure he doesn't set off one of the booby traps
丢了性命
and kill himself before we can collect.
我找到出路了 头儿
I found a way out, boss.
要我召集大家吗
Want me to round up the crew?
只有一个停车位 前面的办公室跟我家厕所一样大
One bay, and the front office looks like the size of my bathroom.
简直是敲竹杠
It's such a rip-off.
抱歉没帮上忙 孩子
I'm sorry it didn't work out, kid.
但我们在附近找到了另一家
But we found another garagedown the block
挂着"出租"牌子的车♥库♥
with a "For rent" sign.
我们打算进去看看
We're about to go peep the inside.
你刚刚听上去真♥相♥勒罗伊
You sounded like Leroy just now.
他说我说话口气像你
He said I sound like you.
我们今晚还一起吃汉堡 对吧
We're still on for burgers tonight, right?
等一下
One second.
我爸打来了
It's my dad.
他可能在找我 等会说
He's probably trying to find me. Later.
锁了一分钟
It locked me out for one minute.
尝试太多次了
Too many attempts.
你都试了哪些
What have you tried so far?
他的生日 他妈妈的 他的狗的
His birthday. His mom's. His dog's.
还有我的都试过了 然后我试了0000
Even mine. And then I tried zero-zero-zero-zero.
好 开动脑筋
Okay, uh, it's time to get creative.
卢卡 你的密♥码♥是多少
Luca, what's your password?
Zero-zero-zero-zero.
你的呢
Well, what's yours?
我和邦妮的纪念日 这样才不会忘记
My anniversary with Bonnie, so I don't forget.
你和约翰有纪念日吗 玛丽
Did you and Jonah have an anniversary, Mary?
我们在一起还不到一年
We haven't been together a whole year yet,
但我们初次约会是在九月
but our first date was in September.
他肯定记不住
Not that he'd remember.
他不擅长记日期
He's kind of bad with dates.
值得一试
It's worth a try.
整件事太
The whole thing was so...
不真实了 我
surreal. I...
我今天第一次见到真枪
I'd never even seen a real gun before today.
你安全了 玛丽
You're safe now, Mary.
约拿还不安全
Jonah isn't.
这说不通 他和他父亲几乎不说话
It makes no sense. He and his dad barely talk.
那个男人只在乎自己
The man only cares about himself.
我一直叫他别太在意这些事 但
I keep telling him to cut his losses, but...
他是乐观主义者
my guy's an optimist.
我就是喜欢他这点
I love that about him.
就是我们的纪念日
It is our anniversary.
找到他了请尽快通知我
Just please let me know as soon as you've found him.
我们会的
We will.
走吧
Here we go.
洛杉矶国家森林
他的背包在洛杉矶国家森林附近
His backpack is way up by Angeles National Forest.
要是包在他身边
If he has his pack with him,
就能找到他
we got him.
好吗
Okay?
车不在
Car's gone.
布雷迪呢 还有柯林斯
Where's Brady? Where's Collins?
可能去买♥♥新轮胎了
Probably out grabbing fresh wheels.
约拿
Jonah?
很快你就会明白
This will all make sense soon enough.
很抱歉让你经历了这些
I'm very sorry for what I've put you through.
我做过很多不好的事 对不起
I'm sorry for a lot of the things I've done.
但我们是一家人
But we're family.
我爱你
I love you.
说句话吧
Please talk to me.
约拿
Jonah?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
帮我把这个挪开
Help me move this.
我儿子在哪
Where the hell is my son?
打给布雷迪
Call Brady!
转到语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voice mail.
我四处看看
I'll take a look around.
别让他乱跑
Keep him here.
30D
30-David.
一位嫌犯离开小屋
One suspect leaving the house.
-他有武器 -我们可以搞定
- He's armed. - We'll handle him.
-你和史蒂文斯守一边 -收到
- You and Stevens cover the one-side. - Roger that.
-斯特里特 和50D驻守周围 -收到
- Street, cover the perimeter with 50-David. - Roger.
谭 我们走
Tan, let's move.
屋内有两名嫌犯
Two suspects inside.
东西不见了
It's... not here!
但丁
Dante?
布雷迪
Brady?
求助
Call out!
外面的 你们侵犯了私人领地
Whoever's there, you're on private property.
我有权对你们使用致命性武器
I have the right to use deadly force against you.
洛城警局 不许动
LAPD! Stop right there!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表