剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我超级紧张 开黑贝蒂时 倒车候撞上了电线杆
I was so nervous, I backed Black Betty into a utility pole.
车速还高
u202dAt speed.
让一千五百户家庭断电了
Knocked power out of 1,500 homes.
这是真的吗
That a true story?
倒希望不是
Wish it weren't.
你结婚多久了
So, how long you been married?
有段时间了 高中毕业之后我们开始约会
A while now. After high school, we started dating,
时机成熟了就结了 你懂吧
and when it's right, it's right, you know?
我没记错的话你有个儿子
You've got a little boy, if I remember.
对 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
他现在两岁 马上两岁半了
He's, uh, two, going on two and a half.
-所以 -你马上就要过完最难熬的时候了
- So... - u202dYou're almost through the worst of it.
我有四个孩子 有一个刚会走路
Got four kids, including a toddler.
万事开头难
The first of anything's always the hardest.
然后就能轻车熟路了
But then you're a vet.
你已经知道该怎么完成这份工作了
You already know how to do the job.
明天 完成任务就好
Tomorrow, just do the job.
谢谢你 警司
Thank you, Sergeant.
我明天要去我儿子的学校做展示
Hey, I'm giving a demonstration at my son's school tomorrow,
就不来看你出勤了
so I won't be here to watch you roll out.
提前跟你说一声 欢迎来到特警队
Let me be the first to say welcome to SWAT.
巡逻队有新消息了吗
Patrol send an update?
有 他们派了警员跟踪阿夫顿的朋友
Yep. They got officers staking out Afton's friends,
还有他的三个前妻
his three ex-wives.
三个 看来他不是天主教的
Three? Not a Catholic, I take it.
他的孩子比神父都多 无意冒犯
He had enough kids to qualify. No offense.
看 还有一个没找到
Look, there's only one that they haven't found.
他最大的孩子 约拿
It's his oldest, Jonah.
南加大的大学生 十九岁
He's a USC undergrad, 19 years old.
不在家 电♥话♥也转进语♥音♥信箱了
Not at his apartment. His phone goes to voice mail.
-你觉得他和他爸爸在一起 -我怀疑
- You think he's with his father? - u202dI doubt it.
他妈妈 第一个前妻
His mom, ex-wife number one,
跟斯特里特说阿夫顿很少见孩子
told Street that Afton hardly ever sees the kid.
这人真是哪方面都不落下
Well, this guy's an all-around prince.
了解得越多越觉得这个人差劲
More I hear about him, the worse he sounds.
以防万一 斯特里特也发布了针对约拿的协查通告
Well, Street put out a BOLO for Jonah just in case.
劫案凶杀专案组查到门口对讲机上指纹的线索了
RHD got a hit on the print from the gate intercom.
奥特·布雷迪 前海豹突击队队员
Otto Brady. Former Navy SEAL.
拥有并经营一家名为顶点的私人安保公♥司♥
Owns and operates a private security company called Capstone.
-顶点 -对 你听说过吗
- Capstone? - u202dYeah, you heard of them?
他们是国际公♥司♥
These guys work internationally.
涉猎广泛 从为知名财产提供安保
Everything from running security for high-profile assets
到保护商船免受海盗骚扰
to protecting merchant vessels from pirates.
一些人甚至被抓到过
A few of them even got caught delivering guns
为也门的胡塞叛军运送枪♥支♥
to Houthi rebels in Yemen.
-是雇佣兵 -我好奇阿夫顿许诺给他们多高的报酬
- So mercenaries. - I wonder how big of a payday Afton's promised
他们竟然对联邦探员开枪
for them to be willing to shoot an FBI agent.
足够他们去个没有引渡条例的地方过奢华的退休生活
Enough to retire in luxury someplace without extradition.
我这里有发现
So, I got something.
去年 欧文雇佣了一个陆军突击队的兄弟
Last year, Owen hired one of his Army Ranger buddies
和我们做安保工作 他叫唐·哈罗
to do security with us, guy named Don Harrow.
他刚刚辞去了顶点的工作
He had just quit working for Capstone.
他说这份工作很差劲
Said it was a bad experience.
-他说为什么了吗 -当时没说 但是
- He say why? - u202dNot at the time, but, uh,
他已经在来的路上了 我们来问问他
he's on his way in. Let's ask him.
他刚刚建立顶点公♥司♥我就预见了布雷迪
I met Brady just after he started Capstone.
他是个正直的人
Dude was a straight arrow.
聪明 专注
Smart, focused.
我六个月前离开了突击队
I left the Rangers six months prior.
有点迷茫 我想为什么不呢
Felt a little lost. Figured why the hell not?
-你做哪种工作 -最开始吗
- What kind of jobs did you do? - u202dIn the beginning?
明星去达尔富尔参加人道主义活动
Celebrities heading to Darfur for a humanitarian mission,
我们负责安保
we'd protect them.
石油公♥司♥在利比亚谈判
Oil companies negotiating a deal in Libya,
我们负责协调陆地交通
we'd coordinate transport on the ground.
参与了几次国际绑♥架♥案
Got involved in international kidnappings a few times.
救了几个孩子 这些都很有趣
Rescued some kids. Those were fun.
那你怎么不干了
So, why'd you quit?
布雷迪开始见钱眼开
Brady started chasing the money.
不在乎是谁 不在乎钱是哪来的
Didn't matter who or where it came from.
我的最后一次任务
My last assignment,
我们受雇运送法国政客的人♥质♥
we got hired to fly some French politician's squeeze
送到马略卡岛过周末
to Majorca for the weekend.
简单来钱快 直到我看到了那个女孩
Easy paycheck till I saw the girl.
她肯定没到十三岁
She couldn't have been more than 13.
我告诉布雷迪必须把这个人♥渣♥的事告诉警方
So, I told Brady we need to report the slimeball.
布雷迪让我在二十秒内下飞机
Brady gave me 20 seconds to get off the plane,
要不然就一枪打死我
or he was gonna put a bullet in my skull.
我下了飞机 再也没见过他
I got off the plane, never saw him again.
目前为他效力的人 你还有认识的吗
You know anyone still working for him?
公♥司♥人员流动很大
Guys would always rotate in and out,
很少有人能干半年以上
few ever staying longer than six months.
不知道布雷迪现在跟谁合作
No idea who Brady's working with now.
他有没有什么联络人
What about any old contacts he might lean on
-能送他出国 -有很多
- to get out of the country? - Plenty of those.
加利福尼亚就有十几个
I can think of a dozen just in California.
我们就从这入手吧
Let's start there.
迪肯说你可能需要帮忙
Hey. Deac said you could use some help
调查哈罗给出的顶点公♥司♥联络人名单
with Harrow's list of Capstone contacts?
给 从J打头的开始吧
Yeah. Here you go. Start with the Js.
你今早很早就出去了 没事吧
Hey, you rolled out early this morning. Everything okay?
没事 我都按时来上班了
Yeah, good enough. I made it to work on time.
我不是想干涉你的事情
Look, I'm not trying to get all up in your business,
-今天早上是克里斯打的电♥话♥吗 -对
- but was that Chris who called this morning? - u202dYeah.
她身体不舒服
She wasn't feeling great.
-需要你亲自过去 -别这样
- And needed you in person? - Come on.
对我就别用对付嫌犯的审讯技巧 好吗
Save your interrogation techniques for the suspects, okay?
因为我在柏林的时候也收到过她的电♥话♥
Only because I took a couple calls from her myself
是在艾丽卡死之后
in Berlin after Erika died.
悲伤让人做出错误的决定
Look, grief makes for bad decisions, you know?
我晚点去趟她家
I'll stop by her place later.
-名单有线索了 奥马尔·哈立德 -什么
- Oh, we just got a hit off the list. Omar Khaled. - What?
旧金山的包机飞行员
Charter pilot out of San Francisco.
范奈斯机场的空中交通管制日志显示
ATC log at Van Nuys Airport
他的塞斯纳飞机半小时之前刚刚降落
shows his Cessna landed there a half hour ago.
-你相信巧合吗 -从不相信
- Do you believe in coincidences? - u202dAlmost never.
一定是布雷迪和阿夫顿的逃跑计划 快去
Has to be Brady's exit plan with Afton. Go.
洛城警局 把手举起来
LAPD. Show me your hands.
-举起手来 -我没有武器 我只是个飞行员
- Hands! - I'm unarmed! I'm just a pilot.
慢慢地站起来
On your feet. Slowly.
26D 飞机上没人
26-David. Plane's empty.
机库附近没找到他们
No sign of them around the hangar.
-布雷迪在哪 -我不知道
- Where's Brady? - I don't know.
他今早给我打电♥话♥
He called me this morning,
问我能不能尽快送个客户去北♥京♥
asked if I could fly a client to Beijing ASAP.
他本该一个小时前就找我汇合起飞了
He was supposed to meet me here for takeoff an hour ago.
给他打电♥话♥
u202dCall him.
-问他什么时候到 -不 我可不能这么干
- Get his ETA. - u202dNo, man. I can't do that.
要是传出去我帮警♥察♥逮捕了我的客户
Word gets out I helped the cops bust a client,
我的生意就不用干了
my business goes under.
你的客户布雷迪今早对一名联邦探员开枪
Your client Brady shot an FBI agent this morning.
要是你还不肯张嘴
You don't start talking,
那就是协助并教唆逃犯
that's aiding and abetting a fugitive.
要是你想知道别的东西
You want anything else from me,
你去找我的律师谈吧 警官
you need to talk to my lawyer, sir.
谭 把他带走
Tan, flex him.
转过去
Turn around.
20D 已逮捕飞行员
20-David. We got the pilot in custody,
但是没见到布雷迪和阿夫顿
but no Brady, no Afton.
我们留在现场 等他们出现就把他们拿下
We'll stay put, be ready to take them down when they show up.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表