剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Dude lied to my face.
他说他不知道安吉拉在帮谁
Said he didn't know what Angela was working on.
根据艾德文和玛尔塔说的
According to Edwin and Marta,
安吉拉两天前就上交了报道
Angela submitted her story two days ago.
加勒特没有将文章发布出来 他一定是打给了
Instead of publishing it, Garrett must've called someone
危地马拉政♥府♥的人 出♥卖♥♥♥了他们
in the Guatemalan government and tipped them off.
我不能理解 安吉拉是他手下最优秀的记者
I don't get it. I mean, Angela was one of his best journalists.
-他为什么要出♥卖♥♥♥她 -很可能是为了钱
- Why dime her out? - For the money, most likely.
据杂♥志♥社老板说
According to the magazine owner,
加勒特几年前被停过职
Garrett was suspended a few years back.
接受了戒断赌瘾介入治疗
Gambling problem forced an intervention.
-他们觉得他赌瘾复发 -有可能
- They think he relapsed? - Possible.
杂♥志♥社最近被迫撤下三篇即将发表的报道
Magazine recently had to pull three stories before publication
因为报道所涉及之人收到消息
'cause the subjects involved got a heads-up,
他们威胁要起诉杂♥志♥社
threatened to sue.
有内鬼给他们通风报信
Someone on the inside had to tip 'em off.
听起来就是赤♥裸♥裸的敲诈
Sounds like a straight-up blackmail scheme.
给钱 我就撤下报道 不给钱 我们就公之于众
Pay, I kill the story. Don't pay, we publish.
也不失为偿还赌债的一个办法
It's one way to cover your debts.
只不过这次加勒特打给的人
Except whoever Garrett called this time
不止希望报道被撤
didn't just want the story killed;
他们还要除去所有证人
they wanted all the witnesses erased as well.
谁是幕后指使以后再查
We'll worry about who that is later.
眼下我们要找到卡洛斯和加勒特
Right now, we need to find Carlos and Garrett.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我不管你给了我多少钱
I don't care how much you paid me.
警♥察♥都在查这件事
The police are all over this.
不 我要出国避一避 好吗
No, I need to get out of the country now, okay?
你得帮我
You need to help me.
保安说加勒特几分钟前离开了
Security guard at the office said that Garrett left a few minutes ago.
他应该还没走远
Doesn't think he pulled out yet.
卢卡 有建筑布局图吗
Luca, you got a layout for us?
电梯旁的楼梯井
Stairwell by the elevator has
每层都有开阔视野
open sight lines from the landing on every level.
收到 正在行动
Copy. We're on the move.
-到了第六楼 加勒特的车位在630号♥ -收到
- Hit level six. Garrett's space is number 630. - Got it.
你是他们的人
You're one of them?
你是说被你出♥卖♥♥♥的人吗 是的 我是
One of the people you sold out, you mean? Yes, I am.
我没想伤害任何人 我发誓
No one was supposed to get hurt. I-I swear.
不 安吉拉这么信任你
No. Angela trusted you with everything.
别看我
Don't look at me.
她只是想向世界讲出我们的故事
All she wanted was to tell the world our story.
就因为这 你害她枉死
And, for that, you got her killed.
我不知道他们会伤害她
I-I had no idea that they were gonna hurt her.
请相信我
Please believe me.
卡洛斯
Carlos!
洛城警局
This is the LAPD.
立刻把枪放下
Put that gun down now.
我不会让你朝他开枪的 把枪放下
I'm not gonna let you shoot him. Put it down.
把枪放下
Come on, man.
我们找到了你的朋友
We've got your friends.
他们都很安全 结束了
They're all safe. It's over.
加勒特叫了人
Garrett called backup.
迪肯 投掷烟雾弹
Deac, let's throw some smoke
这样你就能接近卡洛斯和加勒特
so you can get to Carlos and Garrett.
我绕一圈看看能不能找个更好的角度
I'll edge around and get a better angle
-击中第二个枪手 -收到
- on the second shooter. - Roger that.
我掩护你 上
I'll cover you. Go.
别这么做 卡洛斯
Don't do it, Carlos!
30D
30-David.
加勒特和卡洛斯都已安全
Garrett and Carlos are secure.
这里是20D
This is 20-David.
无需支援 嫌犯已被控制
We're Code 4. Suspects in custody.
请派两名救护人员到我所在位置
I need two R/As at my location.
收到 20D
Copy that, 20-David.
我们刚已查实加勒特最后一通电♥话♥
And we just confirmed that Garrett's last call
是打给与几名危地马拉官员所在的法务处
was to a legal office that works with several Guatemalan officials.
但他们否认认识加勒特
But they're denying any knowledge of Garrett
或杀害安吉拉的凶手
or about Angela's murder.
那我们就不能确认雇佣拉米罗及他同伙的人的身份了
So we can't I.D. the person who hired Ramiro and his cronies?
对 除非有人开口
No, not unless someone talks.
目前为止 加勒特 拉米罗还有另外几人
For now, Garrett, Ramiro, the others
嘴巴都闭得很紧
are staying pretty tight-lipped.
我猜比起接受美国法律制裁
I guess they're more afraid of whoever ordered the hits
他们更害怕下令杀人的人
than the American justice system.
加勒特总会明白
At some point, Garrett's gonna realize
他也是那些枪手的目标
that those shooters were firing at him, too.
或许那时他就会重新考虑要不要继续效忠了
Maybe he's gonna rethink his loyalties.
顺便说下 驿站的奥斯卡
By the way, Oscar at Respirar,
他又来了
he came through again.
突发新闻
难民脱身谋杀阴谋
他找了几名顶尖的移♥民♥律师
He lined up a great immigration lawyer
帮助我们的活动分子朋友申请政♥治♥避难
to help our activist friends file for political asylum.
也算是种成功吧
I'll take that as a win.
庆祝吗 我有个好消息
We celebrating? 'Cause I have good news.
我猜猜 你现在是"最特别的
Let me guess. You're the "Most Special"
特别战术联络员"了
Special Tactics and Training Liaison now?
相信我 这个梗我不听烦你们都会烦了
Trust me, you guys will get tired of that way before I do.
什么好消息
What's your good news?
我刚听到《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的消息
I just heard from the Times.
卡洛斯从加勒特的手♥机♥上调出了安吉拉的文章
Carlos pulled Angela's article off Garrett's phone.
它出现在了报社的收件箱里 明天发表
It showed up in the paper's inbox. Runs tomorrow.
这对安吉拉来说是莫大的致敬了
That's a great tribute to Angela.
这是她生前最后一篇报道 不过或许会
It's her last story, but maybe it'll do some good
帮助到她想帮助的人
for the people she was trying to help.
阿门 兄弟
Amen, brother.
-你好 妈妈 -你好
- Hi, Mom. - Hi.
你们都长这么大了
You're both so grown up.
我好想你 妈妈
I missed you so much, mamá.
我更想你们 我每晚都梦到你们
I miss you more. I dreamed of you every night.
妈妈 你什么时候能来
Mamá,how soon are you coming?
很快 我保证
I will be there soon, I promise.
见到你真高兴
It's so good to see you.
-等不及想抱抱你们了 -晚安
- I can't wait to hold you. - You have a nice evening.
真的是她吗
It's really her?
我跟图森的局长通了话
I spoke with the chief in Tucson.
他说阿娜一听说她的孩子还活着
He said the second Ana heard that her kids were alive,
就控制不住地大哭起来
she broke down crying.
他们有说她们是怎么分开的吗
Did they say how she got separated from them?
拉米罗从日托里带走了孩子
Ramiro grabbed the girls from day care,
威胁妈妈要是敢来找她们就杀了她们
told their mother he'd kill 'em if she tried to get 'em back.
几年来 她饱受拉米罗的虐待 相信了他的话
And after years of Ramiro's abuse, she believed him.
这对一位爱孩子的妈妈来说 我想不到更残忍♥的事了
For a mom who loves her kids, I can't imagine anything worse.
儿童和家庭服务部要带孩子们去临时住处
DCFS is taking the girls to temporary placement.
阿娜搭明天第一趟航♥班♥来洛杉矶
Ana's on the first flight to L.A. tomorrow.
现在我也要回家了
And I'm going home.
其实 指挥官
Actually, Commander, uh,
我感觉我应该说点什么
I felt I should say something.
关于我和莫莉的事
About Molly and I.
你是指你和我女儿分手的事
Are you referring to the fact that you broke up with my daughter?
情况我都知道了
Yeah, I'm up to speed.
长官 你得知道 我非常喜欢莫莉
Sir, you have to know I... I think the world of Molly.
知道 她跟我说了
Yeah. She told me.
是吗
She did?
我女儿很受伤
Look, my daughter's hurting.
所以你现在是我最喜欢的人吗 当然不是
So are you my favorite person right now? No.
但莫莉说你没有玩游戏
But Molly said you didn't play games
也给了她尊重
and you treated her with some respect.
我确实很尊重她
I do respect her.
相信我 是我的问题 不是她的
Trust me, I was the problem, not her.
这个我知道
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表