剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You really think, if I step back,
会对生意有帮助吗
it'll help this business?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
但我知道你不吓跑客人
But I know you won't be driving away customers.
才能帮到达瑞尔
And it'll help Darryl.
给他一点空间 让他自力更生
Give him space to stand on his own feet,
要有信心
feel confident that you...
信任他
that you trust him
会做出明智的决定
to make good decisions.
斯特里特 等一下 别走
Street, wait up. Please.
你和你妈妈的事和我无关
You and your mom, it's not my business,
我不该插手去管 对不起
and I-I should've stayed out of it. I'm sorry.
也许我永远无法明白
I may never understand
这么胡来的人怎么教出你这么优秀的人
how someone that crazy created you,
但我比任何人都信任你
but I trust you more than anyone
这总有适可而止的时候吧
and that has to be enough.
检查结果出来了
The test results came back.
我的肝匹配
I'm a donor match.
我会捐给她的
I'm gonna do it.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
这听起来一点也不像是道歉
That sounds like the opposite of an apology.
去它的道歉
Screw the apology.
她让你受了那么多罪
I mean, how can you do this after all the crap
你怎么还去帮她
she's put you through?
克里斯 你别管了 这不是你该管的事
Chris, you got to let this go. This is not your problem.
就是我的事
It is my problem.
你的事就是我的事
You're my problem.
什么意思
Wh-What does that mean?
还记得你和我说 如果你失去了我
Remember when you told me that, if you lost me,
你永远也无法痊愈 因为...
you'd never recover because of...
因为你对我的感觉
because of how you felt?
我也不能失去你
I can't lose you either.
今晚洛杉矶国王队对战圣何塞鲨鱼队
Kings-Sharks tonight!
你们去看吗 匹萨算我的
You guys down to watch? Pizza's on me.
改天吧 兄弟 今天累了
Rain check, buddy. Long day.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
-但是谢谢你 -没事
- Thanks though. - All right.
你们的损失
Your loss.
-老爸 -回来了
- Hey, Pop. - Hey.
-看到达瑞尔了吗 -已经睡了
- You seen Darryl? - Already asleep.
希望你不要再对那孩子说教了
Look, I hope you ain't fixin' to go at that boy again.
年轻人说得有道理
Young blood had a point.
你在修车店的时间
You spend almost as much time
几乎和他一样多 除了...
at that shop as he does, except...
我是警♥察♥ 而且在那个片区
I'm a cop, and, in that neighborhood,
这样会影响生意
it ain't good for business right now.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那你为什么还这么执着于此
Then why you so stuck on it, then?
很大程度上是因为我担心勒罗伊
A lot of it was because I was worried about Leroy.
我错了
I was wrong there.
但那不是全部原因
But that ain't all of it.
有时我觉得我的人生渐渐地不受我掌控
Sometimes I feel like I'm losing control of my life.
我走进车行的时候
When I walk through that shop
看到人们见到我戴着警徽的眼神
and see the way people look at me for wearing a badge...
感觉我在打一场必输的战斗
Just feels like I'm fighting a losing battle.
现在更是如此
And now more than ever.
我自己的工会决定维护一些有种族歧视的警♥察♥
My own union decided to defend some racist cops.
那又怎么样
And what?
你很惊讶吗
You surprised about that?
之前 你问我看到了什么变化
While back, you asked me what change I've seen.
你说得对 老爸
You're right, Pop.
不够 远远不够
Not enough. Not enough.
早
Morning.
明天在《洛杉矶时报》上
There's gonna be an article in the L.A. Times
会刊登一篇报道
coming out tomorrow.
报道会揭露杜伦和其警♥察♥队友的种族主义观点
It'll expose Durham and his cop buddies for their racist views
以及队里没有采取适当的行动
and the department's failure to take appropriate action.
他们会登出我的名字作为消息来源
They'll be printing my name as the source.
你应该先和我说
You should've come to me first.
你是不会同意我这么做的
You would have told me no.
说得一点也没错
Damn right I would've.
长官 我只是先通知你一声
Sir, I'm just giving you a heads-up,
因为我知道洛城警局会受到重创
because I know LAPD's gonna take a big hit.
那你呢
What about you?
那你怎么办
What about you?
市长会拿你开刀的
Mayor's gonna have your head for this.
我知道
I know.
让我们看看工会是否会像维护我警队兄弟那样
Well, let's see if the union defends me as well
来维护我吧
as my racist brothers in blue.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表